Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wen & Min

Wen & Min's Reno Blog

your toilets sweee lei. :notti:

ours cmi already. hdb made it even lagi worse. :(

hi diva,

thanks for ya compliment... 8| how did hdb made ur toilet worse??

GOOD PRICE for the toilet bowls!:furious:!:dunno:!! I tot it would be like 600+.. great price...good buy...lovely look! :D

yeah... 8| in fact we took a long long time to search for the perfect wc...hehe..went to lotsa place..before i finally found it! that was one of my best buys too! :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Wen & Min,

Congrats on your beautiful home!! :o

When I saw your pix, actually I got a shock ... cos we have got so many same items.. My toilet doors look exactly like yours, same Ariston heater, your BRM 3 lights, and your WIW light is the same!! HAHA ... Although my WIW lights dun have the beads.. I almost got that but last minute the lighting shop told me their supplier have the ones without beads so we took that.. But it looks good either way...

Good luck for your home!! :rolleyes:

Hi Wen & Min,

Congrats on your beautiful home!! :notti:

When I saw your pix, actually I got a shock ... cos we have got so many same items.. My toilet doors look exactly like yours, same Ariston heater, your BRM 3 lights, and your WIW light is the same!! HAHA ... Although my WIW lights dun have the beads.. I almost got that but last minute the lighting shop told me their supplier have the ones without beads so we took that.. But it looks good either way...

Good luck for your home!! !!

thanks white_affair..

great minds think alike! i thought i like my wiw's lights the best!! keke... :o

can show me ur pics or blog??

Image408.jpg

this is my trial...haha...but i think it's successful!!!

this is a pic of my uncompleted vanity..tog with my basin..

Image410.jpg

a close-up of my laminate..

u may wanna look at this thread

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9794

Jamez did a very good posting with pictures to show how to insert images. :notti:

can teach mi how to shrink the pics? too big ya??

Edited by Wen & Min

Hello Wen & Min

U want to post smaller pics have to resize bfore u upload them onto photobucket...the most easy way ( and lazy...datz me :P ) is to open the picture that u want to post with MS Paint...then under the Image tab use the Stretch/Skew option to resize...then save the edited photos into another folder juz for posting onto photobucket only loh...my IT no good one...so have to use simple simple application to edit heh heh... :D

if u got photoshop then use that to resize also can... :)

can teach mi how to shrink the pics? too big ya??

the application i used is Windows XP power toys Image Resize.

Downloaded from Microsoft website. after installation,

just right click on any image and then choose resize and select the size that i want to resize to. Then ok liao.

hi ya pple,

thanks for ya advise...will try to resize my pics & upload them again.... :jawdrop:

btw, yday when i went to my place, my laminate for the feature wall was wrong! am quite angry abt it...wondering if this is common for reno to screw up.. it's not the first thing they screwed up liaoz! haiz...really wonder if my reno can finish within 3 mths anot....becoming not so optimistic to move in next mth lor... :thumbs up:

hi ya pple,

thanks for ya advise...will try to resize my pics & upload them again.... :dunno:

btw, yday when i went to my place, my laminate for the feature wall was wrong! am quite angry abt it...wondering if this is common for reno to screw up.. it's not the first thing they screwed up liaoz! haiz...really wonder if my reno can finish within 3 mths anot....becoming not so optimistic to move in next mth lor... :P

wah..did u ask for change to the correct one? I so totally understand how u feel tho itz not me... :dunno:

thought can resize from photobucket?

just click edit, resize to 'Website, Email' can liao :D

wah..can ah...datz y im the IT idiot... do so many thing when got easy way out :lol:

:dunno:

thought can resize from photobucket?

just click edit, resize to 'Website, Email' can liao :jawdrop:

applefreak, cannot leh...anyway i just update on my blogspot on my feature wall...lazy!! keke...

http://www.janice-jeremin.blogspot.com/

jamez, of course my hubby not happy lor! they will redo a new one for us...then will "paste" the correct one onto the wrong one...think they "liao" more $$ than us lor...haha :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Wen & Min

think you gotta log into your account before you can make changes :sport-smiley-004:

the feature wall not too bad, guess the effect will only be there when all the furniture are in :jawdrop:

applefreak, cannot leh...anyway i just update on my blogspot on my feature wall...lazy!! keke...

http://www.janice-jeremin.blogspot.com/

jamez, of course my hubby not happy lor! they will redo a new one for us...then will "paste" the correct one onto the wrong one...think they "liao" more $$ than us lor...haha :sport-smiley-004:

Wah white glossy laminates for feature wall..wat was ur original colour/idea for the feature wall actually?

I see glossy glossy laminates with steel stripes i will always :jawdrop: but if ur feature wall is gonna be white then the wall must be dark colour loh..so feature wall can stand out :yamseng:

u teacher ah? :P

think you gotta log into your account before you can make changes !!

the feature wall not too bad, guess the effect will only be there when all the furniture are in :D

i will try again later..thanks for ya advice!

that's not my feature wall.... :( i mean they use the wrong laminate...haiz...