Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wen & Min

Wen & Min's Reno Blog

Hi all,

our reno is about 70-80% completed...would like to share our reno blog to the rest of you whom are so experience... zz

our reno blog: http://www.janice-jeremin.blogspot.com/

most pics are captured there...will try to learn and navigate renotalk soon so that u guys wouldn't have to keep refering to our blogspot.... :)

enjoy....... :yamseng:

Edited by Wen & Min

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

our reno is about 70-80% completed...would like to share our reno blog to the rest of you whom are so experience... :rofl:

our reno blog: http://www.janice-jeremin.blogspot.com/

most pics are captured there...will try to learn and navigate renotalk soon so that u guys wouldn't have to keep refering to our blogspot.... :notti:

enjoy....... :yamseng:

Welcome to renotalk! :)

heh heh...ur downlights and toilet lights exactly like mine...the flooring is homogenous or marble? look like seamless like dat...very nice.... :notti: and the toilet bowl is very swee...how much did u get it for? zz

Edited by jamez

Hi wen & min,

I like your Alumix Wardrobe, did you fixed the wardrobe in your MBR? Can i know roughtly how much does it cost as i am interested in getting the wardrobe.

hi, nice one. would like to ask if yr wiw you put it in master bedroom or another room? i saw a window also. is that an aircon ledge?

hi all, thanks for all ya comments!~1! :bow:

my wiw is another bedroom which i hacked off and linked to my bedroom..

there are 2 single panel windows in that room which makes it unsuitable for a bedroom...hence the idea of a wiw... :notti:

the air-con ledge is near my kitchen n not there...

Hi wen & min,

I like your Alumix Wardrobe, did you fixed the wardrobe in your MBR? Can i know roughtly how much does it cost as i am interested in getting the wardrobe.

hi fire-ice,

thanks....i love my alumix too! :D

as mentioned earlier, it was fixed in another bedroom which i linked it to my MBR..

the l-shaped wiw cost me abt 2k.... :wub: but i think it's worth it...a normal looking wardrobe cost ard that much too ya??

wow, are you using 800x800 homogenous tiles ?? very nice!! :(

maybe its going to be a popular trend soon.. :rofl:

ur house warming must invite me ah!!

hi dear,

ya using 800x800 as think it will make our house look bigger..keke..

i will definitely invite u to come one...dun worry... :bow:

Welcome to renotalk! :furious:

heh heh...ur downlights and toilet lights exactly like mine...the flooring is homogenous or marble? look like seamless like dat...very nice.... :notti: and the toilet bowl is very swee...how much did u get it for? :dunno:

Hi Jamez, Great minds think alike! flooring is homo. Not so seamless la... As for the toilet bowl, i must admit its my greatest love. We bargained from 499 to 399

Hi Jamez, Great minds think alike! flooring is homo. Not so seamless la... As for the toilet bowl, i must admit its my greatest love. We bargained from 499 to 399

GOOD PRICE for the toilet bowls!:furious:!:dunno:!! I tot it would be like 600+.. great price...good buy...lovely look! :notti: