Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nimmy

Reasonable Buy Or Not

Hi all,

I am new here.

Have bought a resale flat in Buangkok Crescent recently.First appointment coming in early September.

Just matured one.Located on a very high floor.North South Facing..Windy and a decent view also.

Renovated properly with 3 aircons, built-in wardrobes for 2 bedrooms , built-in-display cabinets for living and bedrooms, kitchen cabinets done up neatly both lower and upper.Toilets too renovated wth two water heaters etc etc....No need of any major renovtaion.Can move-in..

Supermarket ,foodcourt nearby.good number of buses.But MRT not walkable? But many buses.

We had to pay 18k over valuation.Some other owners in same area asking 30 plus above valuation.

Looked in Sengkang also.Too high.Both valuation and cashpart :bangwall: This fitted into our budget.

u all tell me is this reasonable or not?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I second what therat has mentioned, if you didn't think its reasonable, you wouldn't have bought it right?

As long as you like the place, thats all that is important.

Thanks guys for the comments.Of course since we liked it we bought it.Our frens had varying opinions on the buy.So just thought of sharing it here.Anyways thanks a lot

What kind of question is this? Post-purchase cognitive dissonance at work here?

Frankly, it doesn't matter whether it's reasonable. You can't back out now.

Hi all,

I am new here.

Have bought a resale flat in Buangkok Crescent recently.First appointment coming in early September.

Just matured one.Located on a very high floor.North South Facing..Windy and a decent view also.

Renovated properly with 3 aircons, built-in wardrobes for 2 bedrooms , built-in-display cabinets for living and bedrooms, kitchen cabinets done up neatly both lower and upper.Toilets too renovated wth two water heaters etc etc....No need of any major renovtaion.Can move-in..

Supermarket ,foodcourt nearby.good number of buses.But MRT not walkable? But many buses.

We had to pay 18k over valuation.Some other owners in same area asking 30 plus above valuation.

Looked in Sengkang also.Too high.Both valuation and cashpart :yamseng: This fitted into our budget.

u all tell me is this reasonable or not?

Thanks guys for the comments.Of course since we liked it we bought it.Our frens had varying opinions on the buy.So just thought of sharing it here.Anyways thanks a lot

Don't let what other ppl say sway you. Its water under the bridge now, just hang tight and wait to move in. lol.

Congratulations on getting your new place.

Congrats on your new flat! U have saved alot on reno, from what u mentioned so many things are already done.

Now u should headache how to decor your hse...dun worry so much..most importantly u and your partner like it! :rolleyes:

do not be affected by wat others comment. :o

dun worry. as long as u like it that's all that matters. for my house, both our parents dun like the neighbourhood at all. but everyone else thinks that it's great. to each his own i say...