Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

wah even sms you .. also never reply ...

wakakaka ... anyway thanks for the tips .. hehe

really looks cool , black and red ....

now who didnt reply huh? :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mornin' all.....................

the KBY burning project was carried out successfully over d weekend......... :-D.....hopefully no lizards for a loooooooooooooonggggggggggg time..............

but strangely sighted a wee cockroach later in the evening after burning the KBY......mayb delayed after-effect from d earlier burning........hehheheheh...........

as 4 the smell........it's rather strong during d burning period...........so best 2 make sure u don't haf freshly washed laundry hanging 2 dry during d 'smoking' session...........even after d KBY has burnt out.........d smell stilll lingers but not sooo bad lah...........me very paranoid abt smelling farnee wan.........can't stand it.........even the short visit to little india can put me offff........(btw me indian too)..... :D

WAH bro mace.......got step by step guide on how 2 install the self-timer somemore.....*hen li hai*....SALUTE U!:unsure::D but can pleeaaze leave val's mummy alone................ :good:

hehheheheh

just curious...........how come u nd soooo many open shelf racks??? u already haf 1 n u nd 2 more??? wah u really haf sooo many household cleaning agents n chemicals meh??

but toyogo is must visit 4 all new homeowners......prices there r usually d best n they got pretty gd range..............another fave haunt is daiso d $2 shop...........really gd value 4 money................

mornin' all.....................

the KBY burning project was carried out successfully over d weekend......... :-D.....hopefully no lizards for a loooooooooooooonggggggggggg time..............

but strangely sighted a wee cockroach later in the evening after burning the KBY......mayb delayed after-effect from d earlier burning........hehheheheh...........

you will see more - dead flies, dead/half dead cockroaches if you burn regularly.

but can pleeaaze leave val's mummy alone................ :unsure:

hehheheheh

:good: joking nia lah wahlao you... :D

just curious...........how come u nd soooo many open shelf racks??? u already haf 1 n u nd 2 more??? wah u really haf sooo many household cleaning agents n chemicals meh??

me still got many tools NOT shifted in yet... :D my bench drill, air compressor...etc

you will see more - dead flies, dead/half dead cockroaches if you burn regularly.

:jawdrop: joking nia lah wahlao you... 8|

me still got many tools NOT shifted in yet... :( my bench drill, air compressor...etc

i know u just being :notti: ....... of course won't dare 2 8| u.......who else will give us these great tips then!?!?!?

wah.....i c u already haf 2 tool boxes on ur existing shelf......n u haf some more??? MR HANDYMAN!!!

............tat's y u can DIY so many things.............save lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i know u just being :notti: ....... of course won't dare 2 8| u.......who else will give us these great tips then!?!?!?

wah.....i c u already haf 2 tool boxes on ur existing shelf......n u haf some more??? MR HANDYMAN!:jawdrop:

............tat's y u can DIY so many things.............save lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

poor man like me, those stuffs that can DO it Myself then do lor...if dunno then find someone who knows to teach, if cant find anyone then bobian pay $$$ to others to do.....

I learned 240v electrical less than 4 mths. 12v electric no problem to me though. but touching 240v(house) still a little scare, scare kena kentuckyied. !!

thats why this blog is not for the rich nor for those with maids. cos they dont need to save money...

huh? got such thing meh? look at the connectors - my guess it's a separate bigger tube and a smaller tube connected to the same connector.

NO ... it is just by one connector... sorry can't take the photo to show now... because need to go up my bed and remove the light cover then can take... but U know... I don't want to clean up my bed after that... must wait till I change my bed sheet lor...

it was invented for use with a INSTANT water heater(not for storage heater) which I find rather redundant since most pple would switch off the heater when they leave the bathroom.

why must switch off the instant water heater after use ?? It doesn't waste much electicity right ??

why must switch off the instant water heater after use ?? It doesn't waste much electicity right ??

According to what I remember, if you leave an appliance on even without using it, it can consume as much as 20% electricity. That's why PUB always remind us to power off fully if not using the appliance.

My wife is so concern that after we boil the water using the electric airport, she will transfer the water to a non-electric airport for storage.

According to what I remember, if you leave an appliance on even without using it, it can consume as much as 20% electricity. That's why PUB always remind us to power off fully if not using the appliance.

My wife is so concern that after we boil the water using the electric airport, she will transfer the water to a non-electric airport for storage.

only those appliance with a clock sucks up electricity(microwave with clock), other than the usual transformer type charger or power supply that uses a transformer - like your handphone charger, even if you unplug your phone, the charger is still consuming electricity - same goes to laptop power adapter.

:jawdrop: your electric airpot drinks electricity like fish!:) it's one of the most Electricity consuming appliance in a household!:lol:!

try to use gas to boil water.

only those appliance with a clock sucks up electricity(microwave with clock), other than the usual transformer type charger or power supply that uses a transformer - like your handphone charger, even if you unplug your phone, the charger is still consuming electricity - same goes to laptop power adapter.

:dunno: your electric airpot drinks electricity like fish!:) it's one of the most Electricity consuming appliance in a household!:lol:!

try to use gas to boil water.

Yes, it cost $30 a month to sustain the airpot.

Both my mum & MIL can vouch for it. My mum was the first to notice it, cos when our airpot spoilt, she temporary change to those vacuum flask, and realised the impact on the electricity bill. So I told my MIL, who was very dependent on the airpot(coz of convenience) & she was very skeptical.. That is, until the bills came..

And she joined the vacuum flask club! :notti:

Imagine how much my mum wasted on the airpot, we used that for 8yrs hor.. :jawdrop:

Yes, it cost $30 a month to sustain the airpot.

Both my mum & MIL can vouch for it. My mum was the first to notice it, cos when our airpot spoilt, she temporary change to those vacuum flask, and realised the impact on the electricity bill. So I told my MIL, who was very dependent on the airpot(coz of convenience) & she was very skeptical.. That is, until the bills came..

And she joined the vacuum flask club! :lol:

Imagine how much my mum wasted on the airpot, we used that for 8yrs hor.. :)

wah that's alot wor .. must tell both of my mummies ... and others ..

thank you thank you :jawdrop::dunno:

thank you thank you :):lol:

No problem~ This thread is all about saving money ma...

Happy I can contribute smthg.. :jawdrop:

thank you thank you :dunno::notti:

thought told you long time ago liao???

I compiled the list again.

The Fishes who drinks electricity

1) any electric appliance that uses a transformer - OFF the switch cos it is still consuming electricity even though you already unplug your laptop/hp from it.

eg - laptop power adapters, handphone chargers

2) any fridge made before 2001(meaning if you bought in 2001) are 90% non-energy-star compliance. which also means DRINKING at least $40-$70 of electricity every mth. Buy a new one.

3) vaccuum cleaner - a few thousand watts minimum. use broom or featherduster, acumulate the dust then use the vaccuum cleaner to suckup the dust.

4) electric kettle/airpot - at least $30-$40 per mth. Use gas to boil water and use a non-electrical airpot to keep warm.

5) microwave oven - unplug the cord when not using - cos even if you dont use the microwave oven, the clock alone sucks up at least 24 watts per day. Also try to minimise the usage of microwave oven.

6) hair dryer - a few thousand watts also - use the fan (average fan consumes only 30-60watts)

hair dryer uses as much electricity as the microwave oven!:lol:

7) aircon - never use a old aircon, lots of electrical appliances made before 2000 are known to consume a lot of electricity.

8) Electric clothes dryer - this one is the best - cos even PUB recommends consumers to use the free dryer ( the hot sun ). It was in their brochures.

No problem~ This thread is all about saving money ma...

Happy I can contribute smthg.. :)

must contribute MORE :jawdrop::)