Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

nothing to thank for - this a great forum - have benefit a lot during/before my own reno.

if the smell of sandal wood got stuck on your clothes - good thing also.

all your indian neighbours, indians colleagues, indians in mrt, would most probably SMILE to you...

a SCENT of belonging(fren fren mah). 24.gif

Thank you for all the sharing... it is really informative... I like the toilet paper part... will try it... but one question... the toilet paper really can be use after put into the shoes cabinet ?? Is it still clean ??

Always smell some scent from my kitchen window... may be my neighbour are using your method to kill the insect..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thank you for all the sharing... it is really informative... I like the toilet paper part... will try it... but one question... the toilet paper really can be use after put into the shoes cabinet ?? Is it still clean ??

Always smell some scent from my kitchen window... may be my neighbour are using your method to kill the insect..

:sport-smiley-004: me not so hygiene person.... using it leh....so far nothing with my..... :sport-smiley-004::)

:sport-smiley-004: me not so hygiene person.... using it leh....so far nothing with my..... :sport-smiley-004::)

But how to put the toilet paper so that it will not dirty by the shoes ??

But how to put the toilet paper so that it will not dirty by the shoes ??

huh? create some space for the toiletroll perhaps?

huh? create some space for the toiletroll perhaps?

ok... may be I will it put into a container then put next to the shoes... thank you once more for the info...

T8 to T5 conversion completed!:sport-smiley-004::)

total household lighting (fluorescent lamp)

before = 216 watts

now = 84 watts :notti:

flb4.jpg

flaft.jpg

Magnetic ballast to Electronic ballast conversion completed :sport-smiley-004:

total savings using electronic ballast is around 10-15% :jawdrop:

r1.jpg

:curse::lol::lol:

Any idea where to buy the double tube round fluorescent light ?? My MBR fan/light is using that type... wanted to buy a spare in case the light blown... but seem like it is not selling any where...

Hi oonik girl,

We are using white solid surface too, so far no major stain. Heng... but hor u must bear in mind nt to cut orange or lemon (those acid fruit) on it and any kopi stain or curry stain must quickly wipe it off IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise u knw wat will happen lah. :sport-smiley-004:

We wipe it often when ever we have food on top of it and we keep it clean too, veri troublesome hor :)

Thanks for the tip Cantona7 ! Can I check with u if wat brand of cleanser/spray u use to wipe the solid surface ? Thanks ! :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks for the tip Cantona7 ! Can I check with u if wat brand of cleanser/spray u use to wipe the solid surface ? Thanks ! :sport-smiley-004:

Mrs Cantona use CIF to clean every week so far veri efficience. :sport-smiley-004: Infract she use it every corner in the toilets too. :)

Any idea where to buy the double tube round fluorescent light ?? My MBR fan/light is using that type... wanted to buy a spare in case the light blown... but seem like it is not selling any where...

it's actually a small one and a large one. meaning you have at least 50-60watts when turned on.

get the exact size by reading those numbers(watts) on the fluorescent tube.

toiletpaper - manage find it - pls enjoy :notti:

wah ... my mother loves you , Bro Mace :rofl:!

you solve her main problem of my brother's smelly shoes :rofl:! :rofl:!

more tips pls 8|:yamseng::yamseng:

go buy a cheapo $1 metal ashtray and put the KBY inside to burn.

but pls be careful, the metal ashtray will be very hot while the KBY is burning.

I was told after burning - it does leave something on your walls/furnitures :dunno:

When i read online articles about smoking cigarettes - the smokes can enter and stick to your furnitures - i think quite true for the KBY also lor.

As all our plates are in the cabinets - no problem burning them in the kitchen. especially when you want to smoke the place under the kitchen cabinets.

places to smoke;

1) near rubbish chute. regularly.

2) under all cabinets.

3) toilets (close door and smoke) - regularly.

4) store (close door and smoke)

5) under sofa,coffee tables,side tables...etc

6) under bed

7) under staircase

type sandalwood and google

http://www.ancient-wisdom-herbs.com/prodde...=Sandalwood-red

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandalwood

Heehee .. really pai sei .. I don't dare to use KBY just yet ... but my mother swear by it :P!

She sae we can testing the toilet rolls ... maybe during or after smoking KBY , leave some toilet

rolls beside our clothes ..... timing not sure ... later our clothes won't kena the smell wor ... heehee

What do you think ar ?? Can work anot .. your video clip mentioned about the smoke from the ciggs ...

the whole clear cardboard is not smoked ... heehee

:notti::notti:

it's actually a small one and a large one. meaning you have at least 50-60watts when turned on.

get the exact size by reading those numbers(watts) on the fluorescent tube.

sorry... don't understand... mine is two in one... two tubes join as one...

sorry... don't understand... mine is two in one... two tubes join as one...

maybe you should take a pic - never seen such lamp before !!

anyway you can just take down whatever model you see on the tube and bring to a hardware shop.

wah ... my mother loves you , Bro Mace !!!

you solve her main problem of my brother's smelly shoes !!! !!!

o? is she attached? 24.gif

just joking, or else there will be no flygal...

more tips pls :deal:8|:bleah:

Heehee .. really pai sei .. I don't dare to use KBY just yet ... but my mother swear by it 8|!

She sae we can testing the toilet rolls ... maybe during or after smoking KBY , leave some toilet

rolls beside our clothes ..... timing not sure ... later our clothes won't kena the smell wor ... heehee

What do you think ar ?? Can work anot .. your video clip mentioned about the smoke from the ciggs ...

the whole clear cardboard is not smoked ... heehee

:bleah::lol:

dont think so - with clothes inside cabinet cannot smoke lah....

unless you want your neighbours to think that you just came back from a 10yrs india tour

o? is she attached? 24.gif

just joking, or else there will be no flygal...

dont think so - with clothes inside cabinet cannot smoke lah....

unless you want your neighbours to think that you just came back from a 10yrs india tour

haha .. must ask her abt it leh ...

i should say that smoking done in the rooms with all doors of cabinets closed ... the toilet

rolls inside .. so that the clothes won't kena the smoke smell ???

if not, how to get rid of those little crawling insects ... loves to "eat" papers ... ???

me just a stop night over at india , can smell like them liao lor ... no need 10 days ...