Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

I have a question for kam bong yan , as smoke toilet is easy just close the door and smoke it , by the way how long for the small little kam bong yan to burn finish ???

And How to I smoke the whole bedroom cum cupboard , can I just open widely the cupboard and just close the room door ??? ( will my clothes inside the cupboard full of the smell ) .

Actually how the smell like ??? and when the insect smell it is DIE or RUN away ???? I so scare they all run toward the room or toilet door that will scare me to dead hahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
When zippo does work, use this - THINNER - will blur some soft plastic/clear plastics.

typo error, should be WHEN zippo doesnt work -

I have a question for kam bong yan , as smoke toilet is easy just close the door and smoke it , by the way how long for the small little kam bong yan to burn finish ???

And How to I smoke the whole bedroom cum cupboard , can I just open widely the cupboard and just close the room door ??? ( will my clothes inside the cupboard full of the smell ) .

Actually how the smell like ??? and when the insect smell it is DIE or RUN away ???? I so scare they all run toward the room or toilet door that will scare me to dead hahaha

:dunno: i didnt time it - around 30mins maybe - i am not a athletic coach leh dont have a timer always on my neck :notti::notti:

then your clothes will smell of KAM BONG YAN - when you take lift - you will suddenly find your indian neighbours all smiling at you for no apparent reason (perhaps a scent of belonging?) :good:

a enlarge pic of the TOKAI lighter.

all the above chemicals recommended by me and others - are all considered money saving tips. Cos most of us have already spent the money buying LOUSY detergents/cleaners/polish that doesnt work. Especially that stupid simi mister mussels - totally a waste of money.

lighter1.jpg

Any window cleaner that can prevent/reduce the water marks, especially after rain. Any such products?

typo error, should be WHEN zippo doesnt work -

:dunno: i didnt time it - around 30mins maybe - i am not a athletic coach leh dont have a timer always on my neck :notti::notti:

then your clothes will smell of KAM BONG YAN - when you take lift - you will suddenly find your indian neighbours all smiling at you for no apparent reason (perhaps a scent of belonging?) :good:

but bro mace , you yet to tell us where all the insects and lizards goes ?? running amok or flat dead ??

i will scream and run for life to see all of them running amok esp towards me ... !! :furious:

Any window cleaner that can prevent/reduce the water marks, especially after rain. Any such products?

hmm...didnt try that rain-x thing, it works on car windows. for house windows never tried before.

type rain x and search, most car owners would know.

but bro mace , you yet to tell us where all the insects and lizards goes ?? running amok or flat dead ??

i will scream and run for life to see all of them running amok esp towards me ... :notti::good:

they will skip your house and go look for another house without the smell.

although our human nose couldnt smell it - i was told after the smoking - it still leave the aroma on your walls/windows. Unless you clean your wall/wall tiles with detergent after the smoking.

it was my old indian neighbour who taught me to use KAM BONG YAN, most indian houses use the orignal wood burning with charcoal. this "tablet" thingy is a improved version by chinese i think, so no need to burn charcoal.

just go those $2 shop and buy a cheapo $1 ashtray.

hmm...didnt try that rain-x thing, it works on car windows. for house windows never tried before.

they will skip your house and go look for another house without the smell.

although our human nose couldnt smell it - i was told after the smoking - it still leave the aroma on your walls/windows. Unless you clean your wall/wall tiles with detergent after the smoking.

it was my old indian neighbour who taught me to use KAM BONG YAN, most indian houses use the orignal wood burning with charcoal. this "tablet" thingy is a improved version by chinese i think, so no need to burn charcoal.

just go those $2 shop and buy a cheapo $1 ashtray.

WAH .. they won't just skip .. wor .. running amok and flying .... I'm too scared to try it out ...

donut would have new playmates ... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek ... my hairs all stand while thinking of it ...

WAH .. they won't just skip .. wor .. running amok and flying .... I'm too scared to try it out ...

donut would have new playmates ... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek ... my hairs all stand while thinking of it ...

you mean those who already make their house in your house?

smoke them and they will look for a new house. :notti:

Just arm yourself with this when doing the smoking.

chem10.jpg

Edited by MaCe

House Cleaning

when you are cleaning your house just after reno -

many pple always complain how come house is still dusty/sandy after sweeping for countless times.

forget the broom - use a feather duster! I found out this the hard way.

Use the feather duster to sweep out all the fine dust - then use a vaccuum cleaner to suck them up.

Cleaning Glass (windows/table tops)

Everyone knows using newspaper is the best solution - but theres a catch - dont use the colour pages use ONLY the black/white pages.

Rosewood

since already mentioned what to use, some precaution here.

1) do not put them under direct sun light.

2) oil the coffee/side tables/cabinets but DONT apply OIL to the seats!:notti: Unless you cordon them off and dont allow anyone to sit on it.

3) if there is any chip off/cracks/disjoint dont use SUPERGLUE, bring it to a rosewood furniture shop to recon it. Or your rosewood will cost ONLY as much as any second hand ikea furniture.

for smaller cracks/chip off at hard to see places - use a wood filler($5-$20+) and a colour pen($4-$10) for rosewood.

4) waiting for applefreak + others to add :good:

Tks.

ok lah ok lah - :)

REMOVERs for Pricetag, donno simi stupid stain, paint..etc -

This is not just for zippo lighter, it's the best cleaner to remove pricetags that are sticked tight to merchandise you bought from dept store. Without damaging your merchandise.

chem18.jpg

When zippo does work, use this - THINNER - will blur some soft plastic/clear plastics.

chem21.jpg

The ULTIMATE KING REMOVER - Acetone - can only buy from paint shops.

Can remove EVERY stupid stain you come across but it's too strong - could remove the paint from your walls too - use with extreme caution. So far I have use this on rosewood, metal, aluminium, homo tiles, ceramic tiles without any damage. I use this to remove some paint stains on my rosewood and all came off without any damage to the rosewood. DONT USE it on plastics/rubber - it will melt the plastic/rubber.

$10 per tin. some shops requires you to produce IC.

chem19.jpg

chem20.jpg

if your spectacle paint come off, and you wan remove it to original colour ie silver.. , can use paint remover.. :notti: but your frame will expose and prone to rust unless its titanium !!

Which shop to buy the Mr Mckenzie ah in IMM? The stain on my kitchen floor tiles is driving me crazy!:)!

a trolley/kiosk.

depends on what kind of stain - there some stains left over from renovation and i got problem with it until i use acetone - found out to be shellac(parquet)