Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Easter

Our Cosy Place In Sengkang :)

I didnt buy from tampoi as they dont have cool white for downlight for the design i want...so end up buying at another light shop nearer to causeway....

yes...maybe not much diff....but do note that when you buy in JB, you get to see the staff test all the lights that you purchased on the spot so if there is any faulty ones, you can reject and change.

for taobao, you wouldnt know until you received and tested them.

i buy from JB and test every single lights and change all that are faulty or wrong color on the spot.

I see, ya, I bought a few more extras just in case some may be faulty. Never really bought stuffs from taobao before, now can only hope the items are working good, haven't got the items yet. Thanks for the advice monk8:)

Edited by Easter

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some minor updates,

more shopping, bought our 47" LED LG TV with a sound bar LG NB3520A after thinking through do we really need a SMART TV as we will most probably be getting a Andriod box or a wireless dongle

Then we went to Ikea to bought some wire baskets for the wardrobe, as our ID is very nice, he will help us customise our wardrobe design to our own liking and practical uses.

We wanted wire baskets for easy accessability to our folded clothes, and will also be getting trousers hanger and tie/belt hanger too.

Selected the colours of our laminates yesterday, a tough decision but hopefully everything will be quite close when finished.

We went up to our new place to see the progress of the kerbs and kitchen cabinet tiles today, everything was done, so next up will be painting and carpentry works :)

ikea_basket_zps32f19f1e.jpg

The ikea baskets that we bought, 2x50cm width and 2x100cm width

toilet_kerb_zpsa9590f13.jpeg

master toilet kerb done, now waiting for the shower screen to be install

kitchen_kerb2_zps656f8b3b.jpegkitchen_kerb1_zps8452763d.jpeg

kitchen cabinets base with fridge base

washing_kerb_zpse2062c7d.jpeg

washing machine base

I didnt buy from tampoi as they dont have cool white for downlight for the design i want...so end up buying at another light shop nearer to causeway....

yes...maybe not much diff....but do note that when you buy in JB, you get to see the staff test all the lights that you purchased on the spot so if there is any faulty ones, you can reject and change.

i buy from JB and test every single lights and change all that are faulty or wrong color on the spot.

Thanks for the advice.

can pm me the contact details? thnking to grab from JB as well. :P

• Like 1

Happened to pass by bukit batok and saw a shop selling lights and sanitary ware @ Blk 371, bought 3 LED lights for my kitchen (21W) and 2 toilets (8W), and also 2 instant water heater @ $98 each.

kitchen_toilet_light_zps8cded17d.jpegheater_zpsc5b33554.jpeg

Our first batch of loots from taobao finally arrived! so happy, first time using Peeka, Im quite satisfied with the overall process, simple and fast :)

light_naked_zpsf039a8c5.jpeg 0tie_rack_zps28348d33.jpegdownlights_zps360b90ab.jpeg

1st picture: hanging light frame (without crystal is so plain!)

2nd picture: trouser holder and tie/belt holder for customised wardrobe, was surprise at the quality of it, so sturdy

3rd picture: Our 12W 5 inches downlights! :thumbs up:

Edited by Easter

One challenge we faced is we didn't expect that we need to hang the crystals ourselves on the hanging light, took us around 2 hours plus to finish the 3 of them, tiring but quite fun too haha. Its still worth it considering that we only got this nice crystal light at around SGD $45, can't wait to see it in our new home. It come with 3 free LED lightbulb too.

light_crystal_zpsadb030ca.jpeghanginglight_zps2fe6566b.jpeg

The completed crystal hanging on the frame with the led lightbulb too. It look more complete with the dazzling crystals beside :D

thank you. It's around SGD $70 plus, because of the weight as I bought 15 downlights and choose 7 days delivery instead of economic delivery

Hi Easter,

May I know how much is the down light? How is the build quality? Dun mind can share the link for this down light.

Thanks

Hi Easter,

May I know how much is the down light? How is the build quality? Dun mind can share the link for this down light.

Thanks

hi max, it's around $17.80 each

the link is over here

The only thing I know is unlike usual downlight which focus on the particular spot, this downlight will spread out the light more evenly as the light source is from the side.

My house require 8 downlights, but I bought 15, got some extras just in case faulty.

Can't comment much on the quality as I haven't test them yet.

Easter..... i also bought extra in case lol....

Haha ya, have to sia, I bought almost double of amount I need since its so cheap can stock up too for future.. Hopefully everything is ok :P

What other things you got from taobao ? Your shipment should be arriving too right ? Haha I ordered my study room chairs from tb too, quite addictive lol

wana to check, do you guys get rain shower head sys from Taobao??? i have some Q to ask regarding the rain shower head. Notice that the shower hose provide by HDB is round 1. if let sa i were to re-use the existing shower hose to install the rain shower head, i can only get round type right?? coz i source around, square rain shower head is come with square shower hose..round rain shower head is round shower hose...issit like this??

Haha ya, have to sia, I bought almost double of amount I need since its so cheap can stock up too for future.. Hopefully everything is ok :P

What other things you got from taobao ? Your shipment should be arriving too right ? Haha I ordered my study room chairs from tb too, quite addictive lol

my vessel delay.... stay tune for updates at my blog.

bought sink, lights, clock,containers, passageway lights..... wao wee.... spend alot on tb lei

my vessel delay.... stay tune for updates at my blog.

bought sink, lights, clock,containers, passageway lights..... wao wee.... spend alot on tb lei

which seller in TB that you got your lightings from :)