Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I really like yr door lock, wondering how is your door lock so far? Is it user friendly?

Hi there, the lock is working good so far as do not need to hold the key, so kinda convenient de.

In terms of user friendly..erm.. Initially before calibration is much more user friendly as it's able to sense quite a wide radius. However we need to calibrate it for safety purpose as not to let the lock open if the key is inside the house, and so the scanning area became smaller. For my case, I think it was due to the stairs before entering the door as the scanning would be better if the key is on the same level as the lock. So I think it shall work better if there is no stairs outside the door :)

We have changed all our doors including the main door. However to save some cost, our ID had painted our bedroom's door for us :P

This is one of them and very nice painted ;)

ydyv.jpg

And a unique door handle sourced by our ID :)

nvyf.jpg

And for the main door with spray paint and the handle bar was found by our ID too !!

m1dk.jpg

May I know where the handle bar bought?

May I know where the handle bar bought?

I really got no idea as it was bought by my ID. I will get back to you once I've checked with him. Cheers!

I really got no idea as it was bought by my ID. I will get back to you once I've checked with him. Cheers!

Anyway you are referring to the main door handle bar right? or all of them?

Hi Soloqueen,

Im new to this forum but with everyone so enthusiastic in contributing, i really learn a lot just by reading and reading.

I just bought a 4 room resale and am looking around on how to kick start my reno process. I luv your reno especially the kitchen & bathroon! I'd really appreciate if you could share your reno quotes & as well as the cost of fixing the blinds. Thank you!

my email: joeiwong@ymail.com

Hi Soloqueen,

Im new to this forum but with everyone so enthusiastic in contributing, i really learn a lot just by reading and reading.

I just bought a 4 room resale and am looking around on how to kick start my reno process. I luv your reno especially the kitchen & bathroon! I'd really appreciate if you could share your reno quotes & as well as the cost of fixing the blinds. Thank you!

my email: joeiwong@ymail.com

Thanks for the compliments :P

By the way, I've just emailed you for my renovation's quote. Wish you have a smooth renovation ya :)

Cheers!

hihi.. Can pm me price of your blinds.. thinking to install something like that for my bedrooms.. Thanks in advance!! :lol:

hihi.. Can pm me price of your blinds.. thinking to install something like that for my bedrooms.. Thanks in advance!! :lol:

Hi, just PM you ya :)

after seeing your blinds i'm tempted to go without curtains liao :S

lol.. definitely it will looks better with blinds :P