Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

Love the one with metal legs... Can share link? I saw a chunkier version (tabletop) at castlery...table,bench and two chairs abt $1100

PM you liao. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good things must share, this week @ Singaporecdnnode.gif?node=354390445 Expo Hall 6 having Great Electronics Expo

so if you like me not yet complete any electronics purchase maybe you can go check it out.

Washers-Fridges-Kitchen-Small-Appliances

Wow!! The dining table and chairs look really nice! Where are they from? Taobao?

Thanks, ya kinda happy finally find things that I like.

I got it from Thailand

For the filter system - my sister''s family has been using the Elken Bio Pure filter system for years and my parents also swear by this diamond water. You have to make a switch near the dispense and it also serves hot and tepid water and another switch under the sink for the filter.
Mum said the last change of the filter ( which is like every 3 months and a major service/ clean up by company every 1.5 years) ) the water that came out from dispenser was sparkling with bubbles, The dispenser looks modern so thats crucial to your interior design and personally I like it that I can have hot water for my tea and coffee instantly

I will be getting that as a present from my parents :)

https://www.elken.com/product_details.php?product_id=2503

Edited by Luxexplorer

For the filter system - my sister''s family has been using the Elken Bio Pure filter system for years and my parents also swear by this diamond water. You have to make a switch near the dispense and it also serves hot and tepid water and another switch under the sink for the filter.

Mum said the last change of the filter ( which is like every 3 months and a major service/ clean up by company every 1.5 years) ) the water that came out from dispenser was sparkling with bubbles, The dispenser looks modern so thats crucial to your interior design and personally I like it that I can have hot water for my tea and coffee instantly

I will be getting that as a present from my parents :)

https://www.elken.com/product_details.php?product_id=2503

Thanks Luxexplorer, I must go find out more.

Day 33 - Shopping Day

Today my ID going for his holiday, before he leave Singapore he give me a "final notice" ask me to get my shopping done,

so today spend lots of time trying to get my shopping done.

1. Lighting Done

2. Blum 50% done, order put in but can't make payment due to the system is not working on the weekend :(

I also travel to Expo take a look of the Great Electronics Expo, but really not so impressive do walk out empty handed, since I am there I swing over to "Good to be Home" exhibition at Hall 7. Only found a cabinet that I like (so sorry forgot to take photo), but I think I need to get it customise it to fit my living room size and get the colour that I like.

Online Shopping - Amazon

Just place some item from Amazon, I think I am going to buy more soon.

Hansgrohe Towel Bar for MBR Bathroom

31jpGv7LSbL.jpg

Axor Bouroullec Double Hook for MBR Bathroom

axor-bouroullec-double-hook_im_500.jpg

Renotalk Blogger Fav simplehuman Sink Caddy

simplehuman-sink-caddy.jpg

Where did your purchase the Blums? Never heard of an online system which does not open on weekend..kekeke.. only Singapore government websites are like that. I read a hardware shop in woodlands selling the blums cheaper by about 30%. If you have not ordered, can consider going there.

Harvest @ Woodlands besides Woodlands SSDC look for The Hardware Shop at level one. There are a few authorise dealers there but this shop is the cheapest. Information given by someone on TB sharing page

That simplehuman sink caddy is very attractive but I am still contemplating worth it to pay so much or just $2 for those plastic ones :)

Day 33 - Shopping Day

Today my ID going for his holiday, before he leave Singapore he give me a "final notice" ask me to get my shopping done,

so today spend lots of time trying to get my shopping done.

1. Lighting Done

2. Blum 50% done, order put in but can't make payment due to the system is not working on the weekend :(

I also travel to Expo take a look of the Great Electronics Expo, but really not so impressive do walk out empty handed, since I am there I swing over to "Good to be Home" exhibition at Hall 7. Only found a cabinet that I like (so sorry forgot to take photo), but I think I need to get it customise it to fit my living room size and get the colour that I like.

Online Shopping - Amazon

Just place some item from Amazon, I think I am going to buy more soon.

Renotalk Blogger Fav simplehuman Sink Caddy

simplehuman-sink-caddy.jpg

Edited by Luxexplorer

Where did your purchase the Blums? Never heard of an online system which does not open on weekend..kekeke.. only Singapore government websites are like that. I read a hardware shop in woodlands selling the blums cheaper by about 30%. If you have not ordered, can consider going there.

Harvest @ Woodlands besides Woodlands SSDC look for The Hardware Shop at level one. There are a few authorise dealers there but this shop is the cheapest. Information given by someone on TB sharing page

That simplehuman sink caddy is very attractive but I am still contemplating worth it to pay so much or just $2 for those plastic ones :)

Thanks for the info Luxexplorer, no lah I didn't order the Blum online. I went down to their office at Ubi Ave,

their internal system are not in "godd mood" that day, so after key in all the items I need, I can't make payment.

So will go over later today to settle the payment.

About the simple human sink caddy, I got it not just because it is so beautiful, I know the suction of the item is very good.

You can go to HomeFix and Howards Storage World to check out the item, I seen it before at Howards Storage World at Millenia Walk, you might want to go down to check it out?

I got the simple human sink caddy without the brush holder! Haha. Just for sponge. I must say for the quality it's worth it :)

So excited for your Blum stuff :dancingqueen:

Ya I am super excited for the Blum, and when I was there the sales person told me if you buy their product more then $300 they will provide House Call Service for free.

You might want to check it out. http://connect.blum.com/files/memos/MEM033(23Nov2012)_HouseCall_SG.pdf

Nextstep, this is a sign that you should save some $$ and go to woodlands.. lol

Thanks for the info Luxexplorer, no lah I didn't order the Blum online. I went down to their office at Ubi Ave,

their internal system are not in "godd mood" that day, so after key in all the items I need, I can't make payment.

So will go over later today to settle the payment.

About the simple human sink caddy, I got it not just because it is so beautiful, I know the suction of the item is very good.

You can go to HomeFix and Howards Storage World to check out the item, I seen it before at Howards Storage World at Millenia Walk, you might want to go down to check it out?

Edited by Luxexplorer

Nextstep, this is a sign that you should save some $$ and go to woodlands.. lol

hahaha!!! too late liao, payment made this morning.

Now the hole is getting bigger.

Day 34/35 - Shopping Day

Noting much was done today the only task that completed is go over Ubi Ave to settle the payment.

Yesterday I went over to GainCity to complete the payment for all the major kitchen appliances,

So now built in Oven, Hood and Fridge all paid, so I think my kitchen settle liao!!!:sport-smiley-004:

But again the item I want always no stock, my oven only will come in on Dec 1st week. So again I have to wait for it.

Good thing is the fridge come with a free rice cooker so now I don't have to go look for a rice cooker before I move in.

Since I am at Gain City, I also go walk around and shortlisted the washer and dryer.

medium01.jpg1113e5ac7b005056ae5e1d.jpg

Also a LG OLED TV

55EC930T.2.jpg

The TV really put me in a dilemma situation.

I love this TV is just because is OLED, but the model I plan to buy don't come with 4K

This TV model also come with a curves screen but I still wish LG come out something that is flat screen instate of curved screen.

Manage to get some info online, the flat panel screen 4K OLED had launch in US and Korea.

But really don't know are they going to launch in SG, so now is should I wait for the flat panel of LED or just go for it?

Edited by nextstep