Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

Bro

Day 16

Back for my holiday as only, during I am away my ID still keep me updated on the progress. Since today still my eat snake day so went up to take a look how's the progress.

So far I am happy with the workmanship (or maybe I am did not really look into the detail),

- Part of the tiles at the common toilet is up.

- Plumbing pipping work is done.

- Aircon pipping is done.

- Service yard window frame is up.

When I am arrive there is only 1 uncle working on my MBR toilet. When I am taking the pic he ask me "Do I need a model and he will pose for me!!!" and we have a good chat about the work he is doing at my toilet, actually just build a wall to concealed my shower set.

I think very soon I have to do all my shopping liao, I really been dragging the shopping finger cross by than all the things I want will have stock if not really is going to be a big problem.

So here are some of the photo of the progress

MBR Toilet ( A super small toilet :( )

IMG_9473_zpsxumw22zt.jpg

Common Toilet (Tiles are up)

IMG_9468_zps1qntgmry.jpg

Today I went to ideal bathroom to check out their toilet bowl, this is the one that I like, but I am thinking should I pay almost $700 for a WC?

Maybe I should just go for the Baron.

IMG_9461_zpsewpioy0l.jpg

Bro hope a few outlets down to Wasserbath and I've got IXISS WC 2 sets for the price you mentioned:).

Was a toto buyer until I walked into the shop and saw their avail designs and the cost. Been using it since moving in and all's good one flush and all's gone :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro

Bro hope a few outlets down to Wasserbath and I've got IXISS WC 2 sets for the price you mentioned:).

Was a toto buyer until I walked into the shop and saw their avail designs and the cost. Been using it since moving in and all's good one flush and all's gone :)

Man!! I was there and didn't take note of the prices of the IXISS WCs. Bah.... Hopefully mine are still ok.

And NextStep bro, I agree with DoubleEM! I think there are great WCs at lower price.

Bro

OMG!!! why I forgot the to check on this before went down to Belestier yesterday!!!

Thanks for the tips bro, will make a trip down again to check it out.

Man!! I was there and didn't take note of the prices of the IXISS WCs. Bah.... Hopefully mine are still ok.

And NextStep bro, I agree with DoubleEM! I think there are great WCs at lower price.

Thank you very much, since 2 of you have good experience there, I am sure I will go down to take a look.

Day 19 - ( Shopping for WC )

Big thanks for doubleEM and bykaraanne suggestion, I make a trip down to Wasserbath in the afternoon.

I spend less than 30mins, I can make up my mind and got myself 2 IXSS WC (Model CT-1180A).

IMG_9495_zpswvdtnskl.jpg

So one more item done, super happy.

I also went over to AN Digital Lock near Boon Keng, after spoken to the sales person,

Now I am so tempted to go for the bundle deal with the Sumsung Push and Pull + Yale Gate Digital lock @ $1390

They also quoted me for gate @ $550 and fire rated door @$880

Do you guys think is a good deal?

I also went over to AN Digital Lock near Boon Keng, after spoken to the sales person,

Now I am so tempted to go for the bundle deal with the Sumsung Push and Pull + Yale Gate Digital lock @ $1390

I think not a bad deal. Just make sure the door and gate can fit the digital locks properly.

Also is the fire rated door 1 pc or 2pcs type? Fit your exsiting place?

I think not a bad deal. Just make sure the door and gate can fit the digital locks properly.

Also is the fire rated door 1 pc or 2pcs type? Fit your exsiting place?

If I really decided to go for the digital lock will for sure give your contact a call to go over to take a look and give me a final quote.

Really want to be sure than sorry.

Big thanks for doubleEM and bykaraanne suggestion, I make a trip down to Wasserbath in the afternoon.

I spend less than 30mins, I can make up my mind and got myself 2 IXSS WC (Model CT-1180A).

IMG_9495_zpswvdtnskl.jpg

So one more item done, super happy.

Haha bro we got the same WC in the end and yes was at Andamas for Toto then somehow said cannot lah the $$ is just too crazy then remember another Tblogger mentioned IXISS so pop by Wasserbath and liked the design there and took the plunge an a little risk but other blogger said no issue one flush all gone so with the design and this I'm happy plus the PRICE very happy... haha

Haha bro we got the same WC in the end and yes was at Andamas for Toto then somehow said cannot lah the $$ is just too crazy then remember another Tblogger mentioned IXISS so pop by Wasserbath and liked the design there and took the plunge an a little risk but other blogger said no issue one flush all gone so with the design and this I'm happy plus the PRICE very happy... haha

Yes I have to say I am super happy with the price, and your review give me much confident as well, that is why I really like this community here, everyone just share their experience and help each other out on this stressful (mind and pocket) period.

I can say the guy who serve me is also very helpful, happy with their service, and he told me this is a German Brand and made in Turkey, so I think will be good lah.

Thanks again.

YUp generally the sales staff there are quite helpful too just that the shop front and location not so good haha.

Yep, the store front can be more welcoming.

Lol the toilet bowl design similar with the one i brought but just different brand haha :)

dont know why, the toilet bowl is like finding a wife/gf (love at first sight), the moment I sat on it.. i knew it is the one. :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Lol the toilet bowl design similar with the one i brought but just different brand haha :)

dont know why, the toilet bowl is like finding a wife/gf (love at first sight), the moment I sat on it.. i knew it is the one. :)

totally agree, your butt will just tell you. Yes this is the one :P

So buying toilet bowl is follow butt and finding gf/wife is follow heart! lolx

Lol I never even sit on my WC before I buy! But I am not picky. Haha. As long as it's not the teeny BTO one that HDB gave.

Hopefully will not regret my decision!

U guys one not bad leh still German brand... Haha!

Lol I never even sit on my WC before I buy! But I am not picky. Haha. As long as it's not the teeny BTO one that HDB gave.

Hopefully will not regret my decision!

U guys one not bad leh still German brand... Haha!

haha I think as long the sales person says is German brand or made my eye will shine....