Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

You also grey? I think grey is in hehehe!!!

Haha! Yes! My ceiling is white. But I have a wall in the TV area painted grey like a feature wall. Also, my cove light edges are also painted grey.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I wanted to do a charcoal grey, Ang mo style, in my bedroom, but no guts... Went with light clean colors for safety. Lol. :)

But those with dark navy and grey super nice

my ID keep trying to hard to convince me to go for the tone, almost not allowed me to choose my colour.

I only say yes until I can see what direction they are going. But again I still worry.

Haha! Yes! My ceiling is white. But I have a wall in the TV area painted grey like a feature wall. Also, my cove light edges are also painted grey.

I'm sure it will look super nice. Can't wait to see the result.

haha I only have grey roofing beams to join this party.

Exquisite taste again nextstep bro. Teka hob looks nice..

Welcome to the grey tone club :)

Thanks for the compliment on the hob, main reason I go for it is because this hob is using ceramic glass instate of tempered glass and also come with cast iron grids. Simply just because I am never a fan of enamelled grids.

Day 9

After work I went up to and take a look of the house, the speed is kinda fast. manage to took a pic and also later of the evening my ID also sent me some photo.

The wall at the dinning room is done.

IMG_9343_zpsggegdapo.jpg

2a4ac7eb301571440b2d836be464535f_zpsnfwl

Initially my colors are dark brown... My wifey also doesn't like grey when I showed her last time. But when ID introduced grey to us, we began to like it. Now almost all our stuff are grey... walls, ceiling, cabinet, bed, rug, mat...

Initially my colors are dark brown... My wifey also doesn't like grey when I showed her last time. But when ID introduced grey to us, we began to like it. Now almost all our stuff are grey... walls, ceiling, cabinet, bed, rug, mat...

This is cool, you ID did a good job for sure.

So looks like we have lots of us are joining the grey club.

See a lot of your wiring still dangling.. :) thought you never rewire the whole house. :)

oic, need to lah, got lots of reposition of plug and lighting point.

Day 8 - Shortlisted Kitchen Appliance

So with this meeting I have also have to decide what I am going to get for my kitchen,

Means very soon my wallet will be burn a big hole, don't like that but have to because I think this will be all a good investment.

Oven - Bosch Steam Oven

MCSA00773878_421350_CSG636BS1_def.png

Cooker Hood - Bosch Chimney

MCSA00661301_DWB091E50_def.png

Hobs - Teka 3 cooking zone

320507559.teka-cgw-lux-60-3g-ai-al-tr.jp

Sink - Teka Undermount

BE%20LINEA%20R10%20720.400.jpg

Fridge - Hitachi Multidoor

RD5000S-XK.jpg

your gadgets look super cool n sleek!!

care to share how much u spent on the steam oven?

no induction?

wow.. the grey party!! i was thinking of grey kitchen too... think may change the idea as more things come into mind..

Come come go for grey and join the club. hehehe :D

your gadgets look super cool n sleek!!

care to share how much u spent on the steam oven?

no induction?

Thank you, hope it will turn out ok lah.

The steam oven is about $3100, I yet to put in the order but so far this is the lowest quote i got, still got time can shop around to compare price.

I wish to give a more clean and sleek look. But too bad not enough power, old resell HDB problem.

Day 16

Back for my holiday as only, during I am away my ID still keep me updated on the progress. Since today still my eat snake day so went up to take a look how's the progress.

So far I am happy with the workmanship (or maybe I am did not really look into the detail),

- Part of the tiles at the common toilet is up.

- Plumbing pipping work is done.

- Aircon pipping is done.

- Service yard window frame is up.

When I am arrive there is only 1 uncle working on my MBR toilet. When I am taking the pic he ask me "Do I need a model and he will pose for me!!!" and we have a good chat about the work he is doing at my toilet, actually just build a wall to concealed my shower set.

I think very soon I have to do all my shopping liao, I really been dragging the shopping finger cross by than all the things I want will have stock if not really is going to be a big problem.

So here are some of the photo of the progress

MBR Toilet ( A super small toilet :( )

IMG_9473_zpsxumw22zt.jpg

Common Toilet (Tiles are up)

IMG_9468_zps1qntgmry.jpg

Today I went to ideal bathroom to check out their toilet bowl, this is the one that I like, but I am thinking should I pay almost $700 for a WC?

Maybe I should just go for the Baron.

IMG_9461_zpsewpioy0l.jpg