Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skweerel

That Buddha Face Painting And Other Oils

hi all,

For those interested, saw two of the Buddha Face paintings (one in gold shades and the other in silver/grey shades) at Sin Yip Seng Frame and Glass when i went to collect my poster. Measurements are 100cm by 76cm ... going at $380 (i think can negotiate) ... karen77 this one i check for you lolz

Was looking at another really nice but sold painting and talking to the lady boss, found out they run an art gallery at Market Street, Tanjong Pagar near the multi-storey carpark (? never been there). Their painters are locals and from PRC. They also have that Rose close-up painting which I notice is another fave home deco piece.

For those who want to frame stuff, i did a movie poster, 27 inch by 40 inch for $81 ... dunno whether cheap or ex but juz for sharing.

Anyway address is Blk 94, Toa Payoh Lor 4, row of shophouses beside the Lee Fun Nam Kee chicken rice ... btw if you go during dinner time can try the kway chap at the hawker center, quite yummy but long Q ..

:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all,

For those interested, saw two of the Buddha Face paintings (one in gold shades and the other in silver/grey shades) at Sin Yip Seng Frame and Glass when i went to collect my poster. Measurements are 100cm by 76cm ... going at $380 (i think can negotiate) ... karen77 this one i check for you lolz

Was looking at another really nice but sold painting and talking to the lady boss, found out they run an art gallery at Market Street, Tanjong Pagar near the multi-storey carpark (? never been there). Their painters are locals and from PRC. They also have that Rose close-up painting which I notice is another fave home deco piece.

For those who want to frame stuff, i did a movie poster, 27 inch by 40 inch for $81 ... dunno whether cheap or ex but juz for sharing.

Anyway address is Blk 94, Toa Payoh Lor 4, row of shophouses beside the Lee Fun Nam Kee chicken rice ... btw if you go during dinner time can try the kway chap at the hawker center, quite yummy but long Q ..

:good:

Xie Xie ni....Do u mean Sin Yip Seng Frame and Glass is at Toa Payoh?

Xie Xie ni....Do u mean Sin Yip Seng Frame and Glass is at Toa Payoh?

yep in Toa Payoh ...

art gallery run by them in Tanjong Pagar and factory in Woodlands

hi all,

juz want to share this with you guz out there.

i was walking at chinatown when i saw this small store which sells painting.

the store is those pushcart temporary type except that its a small store located on the street juz infront of tbe buddha tooth relic temple.

next to this store is a store that sells hm deco lightings which have items from Thailand (i ever saw similar items at Thailand Suan Lum Night Mkt). the lightings are vy much like resort type.

and this small store has quite a few different type of buddha paintings which are quite nicely done and other abstract paintings of different sizes.

but as i didn't ask for the price, i don't know how much are the paintings. i guess shouldn't be too expensive.

maybe you guz who are interested to get some of these similar type of deco and go there and take a look.

yesterday was walking around Chinatown near the Buddha Relic Temple side and found a shop run by a China chinese. his shop is facing Maxwell Hawker Centre / Food Market. he hangs alot of vy vy big brushes (meant for Chinese paintings) outside his shop and so its vy easy to recognise his shop and plus he put a signboard stating that framing services available.

he has alot of cheap paintings from China, ranging from $20 to $400 depending on the size and type of paintings. Mostly that i saw are oil paintings. got china girls, landscape, Buddha (nowadays vy popular those types and he has many different patterns and sizes selling around $70) and abstract as well.

these paintings are not mounted onto the wooden frame yet. the paintings are very very cheap. $20 for abt a bit smaller than A4 size, $68 for abt A3 size and so on..

but the China boss (man) got attitute problm, like everybody owe him a living like that. keep saying that Singaporean will not open a shop on public holidays etc... only China ppl vy hardworking etc...

except for that, the paintings are worthwile to take a look.

juz wanna share this lovely painting I saw at JB, price is RM780 ;) .... the boss mention that it was painted by a famous oil painting shi fu in Thailand... Is it worth the price??

28122007060.jpg

juz wanna share this lovely painting I saw at JB, price is RM780 :) .... the boss mention that it was painted by a famous oil painting shi fu in Thailand... Is it worth the price??

how famous is famous? got invited to display his works in Italy 's art museum?

call this chinaman who always had a stall in pasar malams -Master FU - 91356231

juz wanna share this lovely painting I saw at JB, price is RM780 :bangwall: .... the boss mention that it was painted by a famous oil painting shi fu in Thailand... Is it worth the price??

i like it. have always liked paintings of the Buddha. gives me a feeling of peace and serenity. but RM780 a bit steep leh. slash the price by half see what he say, haha! :bangwall:

how famous is famous? got invited to display his works in Italy 's art museum?

call this chinaman who always had a stall in pasar malams -Master FU - 91356231

Yeh agree MaCe, dats y I did not buy it... 8|

anyway I have noted ur Master FU, from other thread... thks

a fren sent me this link....they supposedly sell cheap paintings.

coloursofthewall.blogspot.com

they are having some kind of warehouse sale this weekend...I'm gonna take a look wif hubby tomorrow...

keep u guys updated if its any good! =)

went to the warehouse sale today, near the tampines safra, in the industrial estate.

not a very wide choice available, but paintings were really cheap! bought an abstract one there, 60 x60cm for only around $100. they have this data base with hundreds of designs to order from if cannot find one u like on the spot. hubby ordered one 100x100cm for $300 for living room. they provide free delivery.

look for this sales guy called David, talks a lot but very friendly..hehe

if u print out the voucher from the website can get another 20% discount. think really quite a good deal.

hope this helps! :curse:

juz wanna share this lovely painting I saw at JB, price is RM780 :bangwall: .... the boss mention that it was painted by a famous oil painting shi fu in Thailand... Is it worth the price??

28122007060.jpg

saw one almost exactly the same at the coloursofthewall gallery sale, remembered it was about 60cm by 90cm, selling for about 200bucks... :deal:

i like it. have always liked paintings of the Buddha. gives me a feeling of peace and serenity. but RM780 a bit steep leh. slash the price by half see what he say, haha! :notti:

Me too also like painting of the Buddha. Any body know where to get such painting?

And may i know who is Master Fu?

Edited by missyling

Me too also like painting of the Buddha. Any body know where to get such painting?

And may i know who is Master Fu?

u can try colours of the wall, at the advertisement beside the renotalk.com logo...

i also like the buddha's painting but wife dun like... btw, got 1 painting from them too. they have lots of choices to choose from. gud luck hunting for your paintin.

:dancingqueen: