Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Finally after camping in renotalk since sept2010, can finally set up our t-blog...renotalk has been my source of inspiration (rather than those exp home&decor mags) throughout these months as we were waiting eagerly and at times, impatiently for TOP and key collection...finally we have got the long awaited letter from developer to collect key on 29 Jan 2011... :dancingqueen:

As CV is a DBSS so major stuffs are provided to us, we are looking at doing some carpentry and electrical works hence decided to look for contractors instead of IDs though we are not sure if contractors will be willing to do our small job...

Would like to thank those who have helped to answer my questions or provided contacts... :yamseng: and i'm sure we will still need help from bros & sisters here as we progress along our minor renovation... :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Congrats!!!

it is really alot of bay windows!!

What is that area beside the Master bathroom??

its the shower area...if i can take away the baywindow, i maybe able to fit in a mini bathtub...

its the shower area...if i can take away the baywindow, i maybe able to fit in a mini bathtub...

Ooh.... a bay window beside the shower..

I don't think it can be hacked..

The Peak @ TPY also has many bay windows (MBR, BRs...). Same goes to the showering area.

congrats on your new home~ :lol: actually hor, i like bay windows... but my hubby thinks it's a waste of space too... haha

but must say that there's indeed a lot of bay windows for you... why do they need 2 at MBR~

have alot of baywindow which imo is a waste of space man...got to think of ways to maximise these space...

and the shower area + MBR toilet is really huge.... well i'm comparing with my small hdb toilets~ :unsure:

Edited by marshmallow

Congrats!!! My seller told me yesterday that he also started to look for ID to do renovation. but his will only be getting keys after CNY. I hope he will have enough time to reno so that i can start mine early too. I will know by this friday then.

Congrats on your key collection soon! I also have friends who booked CV @ Boon Keng.

Yours is 3RM? What's the floor area?

The windows are nice... I've drove past a couple of times...

Ooh.... a bay window beside the shower..

I don't think it can be hacked..

The Peak @ TPY also has many bay windows (MBR, BRs...). Same goes to the showering area.

ya it can't be hacked so no choice to got live with it and make it nice...

congrats on your new home~ :lol: actually hor, i like bay windows... but my hubby thinks it's a waste of space too... haha

but must say that there's indeed a lot of bay windows for you... why do they need 2 at MBR~

ya man...i don't understand why they designed 2...i don't mind with 1 infront of my bed as i can put my tv on it...hopefully it's not too low...if it's too low, will make a wooden platform to elevate it...anyone seen this elevated platform before???

and the shower area + MBR toilet is really huge.... well i'm comparing with my small hdb toilets~ :unsure:

i'm hoping it's bigger too...got to see after collecting keys on 29 jan 2011...chiong up to see man...