Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hafiizh

How Small Is 92sqm?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ohh 92sqm is really small, but going forward, hdb is going to keep shrinking it. :(

a common way i see is that people will hack the wall for the bedroom nearest to the living room to put up glass. This will cheat the eyes that the place is bigger than it really is.

hey, at least u got decent tiles. Quite a few developments got quite hideous looking ones...

whats ur reno plans? :)

ohh 92sqm is really small, but going forward, hdb is going to keep shrinking it. :(

a common way i see is that people will hack the wall for the bedroom nearest to the living room to put up glass. This will cheat the eyes that the place is bigger than it really is.

hey, at least u got decent tiles. Quite a few developments got quite hideous looking ones...

whats ur reno plans? :)

yeah, just got a unit at yishun exactly similar like yours. Its pathetic small, but the price are getting higher year by year... what to do, encourage us to give birth more babies but rooms all so small, want to hack expand the room also dun dare.. haha

cute t-blog that you have... congrats! :)

actually old 4NG flats are also 90~92 sqm only. there are plenty of them in Clementi and Jurong... but somehow they just seem bigger than new flats of same size - maybe it's the layout~

btw, though my flat is old 4A 105 sqm, my MBR is even smaller than yours... hope this can at least be a consolation to you :lol:

92sqm is not small but cos the bomb shelter took a bigger space than normal store room and there is is a service yrd so makes it look smaller.

neubie >> yup, that plus the long wait is the main reason people go for resale instead.

gimz >> yup, flats getting smaller but also more expensive! i'm going for open concept kitchen and combining all the bedrooms into 1. and yeah, thankful for white tiles - can't go wrong with tt!

waik>. yeah there's that certain 'stigma' about hacking walls. most people say eh later sell flat very hard leh. but then again my wife is planning to never move....

marsh>> yup the blog posts are all done on the iPad!

may>> yeah, at least i don't have bay windows eating up more floor area!

jme>> yeah i particularly hate the passageway.

jan >> i sure hope so. hopefully what i spied in your blog helps my journey go smoother, so thanks for that

haahha... i love the way you reply to each one of us. Giving attention to whoever have commented on your blog.... make me feel honoured. :)

Can't wait to see how you will transform your new home

Your floor plan is exactly like mine.... is indeed smaller compare to the resales one. If ur reno can do miracle, im sure it wont look that bad.... Congrats! Keep updating so i could learn from ur experience. =)

I like the way he start the blog very creative and cheerful.

Yes. I agree.

It's enjoyable to read... though i have some difficulty trying to decipher some of the handwriting. LOL. :P

.. though i have some difficulty trying to decipher some of the handwriting. LOL. :P

haha..

i thought only i had this problem..

:P