Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HSH21

Shanghai Tour

Plan to go Shanghai @ end of the year.... anyone visited ??

Can share the experience with SA or CTC ?? These are the two tour agencies that shortlisted... will go next week to NATA fair and book...

Found the package by 5* quite good... but heard someone had bad expericence with it.... is it worth to try ??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Plan to go Shanghai @ end of the year.... anyone visited ??

Can share the experience with SA or CTC ?? These are the two tour agencies that shortlisted... will go next week to NATA fair and book...

Found the package by 5* quite good... but heard someone had bad expericence with it.... is it worth to try ??

we went to shanghai last year! !! we booked from chan brothers travel. we really enjoy very much. you can click on the link i provided below. !!

our tour highlights:

http://www.chanbrothers.com/index.cfm?id=e...;tour_desc_id=0

Thank you Korea, I went to Chan Brother on Sat too... but they said the Dec price list not out yet .. will check it out this Sat when I go to Nata fair...

Did they have alot of optional tours during your travel ?? I don't like those travel agent that quot the price cheap cheap end up have to pay a lot for optional tours... some don't even give U a choice... the optional become a must....

Thank you Korea, I went to Chan Brother on Sat too... but they said the Dec price list not out yet .. will check it out this Sat when I go to Nata fair...

Did they have alot of optional tours during your travel ?? I don't like those travel agent that quot the price cheap cheap end up have to pay a lot for optional tours... some don't even give U a choice... the optional become a must....

dsc00127copywo7.jpg

song meiling's villa in china

dsc00144wx4.jpg

the exterior of the villa

dsc00143rx3.jpg

song meiling's car (the car plate number opened the next day in spore 4D; 1st prize! 8| )

dsc00216ki7.jpg

the famous shanghai oriental pearl TV tower

dsc00265ng4.jpg

close-up look of the oriental pearl TV tower

dsc00264qp7.jpg

the panoramic views of shanghai when we were high up in the oriental pearl TV tower

dsc00044zm1.jpg

look at shanghai's expressway! 8| even more advance than spore's

006ov1.jpg

this photo was taken when we were in the bullet train (the speed of the bullet train is really super fast! our mrt cant even compare with them)

dsc00120os3.jpg

we were in nanjing

dsc00044zm1.jpg

look at shanghai's expressway! :o even more advance than spore's

006ov1.jpg

this photo was taken when we were in the bullet train (the speed of the bullet train is really super fast! our mrt cant even compare with them)

Won't called their highway advanced. Cities lile Boston are shifting all their highways and via-ducts built in the 60s-70s underground cos it is really an eyesore to the city skyline. Another reason is to free up valuable prime land. Anyway, Shanghai's air is bad, sky is always hazy/gloomy.

Singapore very small, no need bullet train.

they only had one optional tour during our travel. initially, many people were unwilling to pay for the optional tour but the tour guide told us it was really worth the $$$ lor. so eventually, everybody agreed to pay for the optional tour. end of the day, we felt that the optional tour was worth it! :o it was an eye opening moment. :notti: since you're going to travel all the way to another country so just spend happily lor. you dont know when you'll be going back again, right. :)

we spend about S$7k in china just for buying things excluded the tour packages expenses. :yamseng: we bought a lot of silk from suzhou so that was why so much $$$. :jawdrop:

spore has an investment in china, right. it's called the suzhou gong yue yuan. we also went there to take a look! wow, exactly look like spore. the tour guide told us they purposely did it like another identical spore. the tour guide also told us spore also has a shopping mall in china called the raffles city. the name is the same as spore raffles city hor. we also went there for shopping. it looks exactly like spore raffles city. :dancingqueen:

Won't called their highway advanced. Cities lile Boston are shifting all their highways and via-ducts built in the 60s-70s underground cos it is really an eyesore to the city skyline. Another reason is to free up valuable prime land. Anyway, Shanghai's air is bad, sky is always hazy/gloomy.

Singapore very small, no need bullet train.

i agreed the air in china isnt that healthy. we went to korea 2 years ago and the air over there is fresher. :good:

i went sha last year in nov thru CTC . the package was 488 plus the airport tax was abt 600 plus..

very worth to go...can go to my blog to view the photos..

The scenery are v nice..

We had some optional tour also..but we all felt it's worth lor..

i gv 4 /5 stars for my trip!:)

i went sha last year in nov thru CTC . the package was 488 plus the airport tax was abt 600 plus..

very worth to go...can go to my blog to view the photos..

The scenery are v nice..

We had some optional tour also..but we all felt it's worth lor..

i gv 4 /5 stars for my trip!:)

i saw your china photos liao. some of the places in your photos we also had went but i cant upload here bcos got our faces lor. :) we also went in nov last year and we took SQ but some of them took china airlines. :unsure: you only went to shanghai? :) we went to different parts of china. :bangwall:

usually, the hotels provided are 4 star hotels. but if to compare korea and china, i prefer korea bcos air is fresher and scenery is nicer.

i saw your china photos liao. some of the places in your photos we also had went but i cant upload here bcos got our faces lor. :jawdrop: we also went in nov last year and we took SQ but some of them took china airlines. :furious: you only went to shanghai? :bleah: we went to different parts of china. :furious:

usually, the hotels provided are 4 star hotels. but if to compare korea and china, i prefer korea bcos air is fresher and scenery is nicer.

i went not only sha but other cities also.

nanjing/wuxi/hangzhou/suzhou etc.......they called it jiangnan lor..

my optioanl is an acrobatic performance :bleah:

cannt remmeber how much i paid liao..

Thank you very much for all your input.

Korea, where did U go for the optional tour which U find it is worth ??

we went to watch this stage performance. it was great! :notti:

dsc00081ax2.jpg

i went not only sha but other cities also.

nanjing/wuxi/hangzhou/suzhou etc.......they called it jiangnan lor..

my optioanl is an acrobatic performance :)

cannt remmeber how much i paid liao..

ya ya, we also went to these cities. we also went to see the acrobatic performance! wow, d-a-m-n GOOD! :):good::good: i forget whether the acrobatic performance was an optional tour a not. :(

we didnt took photos of the acrobatic performance bcos they didnt allowed. did you manage to take? :notti: the motorcycles part was WOW! :notti:

we went to watch this stage performance. it was great! :)

dsc00081ax2.jpg

ya ya, we also went to these cities. we also went to see the acrobatic performance! wow, d-a-m-n GOOD! :lol::good::good: i forget whether the acrobatic performance was an optional tour a not. :notti:

we didnt took photos of the acrobatic performance bcos they didnt allowed. did you manage to take? :( the motorcycles part was WOW! :lol:

yaya..the 'gei wo yi tian ,huan ni qian nian' stage performance is very great!! now i think back my hairs all stand leh...hahha

i did not take the photos also...not allowed to take.

6 motocycles running inside a small steel cage..wow very amazing..:bangwall:!

i think ur itinery is same as mine leh...

haha...