Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Nice Hawker Food

Is this a buffet style? Expensive? Will there be parking problem?

Laksa Steamboat at 404 Telok langah Road (next to Morse Road, road going up Mt Faber). Appeared on TV before. Not bad, laksa gravy is from the Holland V laksa. But dun go on weekend, very crowded.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is this a buffet style? Expensive? Will there be parking problem?

Not buffet style, u pay for what u order. We went twice, 2 person abt $40+. No cark park nearby, we park along the road behind the shop.

Any deprived foodies in Sengkang? Rivervale Mall food court has nice Wanton Noodles, al dente or QQ as some call it, just the way I like it. The Wanton's aren't much to rave about so order the Char Siew or other combination noodles instead.

Compass Point has a Saba set (Spanish Mackerel) thats to my liking. Fried yet juicy inside. There's actually 2 stalls with Saba, the Korean version is over fried for my liking (hot plate). The one i like is Taiwanese style I believe, live flames under the soup bowl. Use the lime if mackerel is too "fishy" for your taste.

where to find a nice duck wigs ar?

There is a nice duck rice shop near pasir panjang village, lunch time very crowded, a bit ex thou.

Does the stalls at Alexandra Village Hawker Centre open on Public holidays for lunch? :unsure:

Unless you are talking abt CNY, then most hawker stalls in town should be open during lunch time.

Yes for AV, though not all.

for the duck wings, can try the 'outram park' roasted meats stall in chinatown food market

it's near to the side next to new bridge rd centre (the one with ck and da you)

the stall is two stalls combined, pretty hard to miss

but must go early coz sold out very fast :dribble: :dribble: