Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Nice Hawker Food

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wat's nice in zion FC? going there later leh...

U mean the hawker centre ah? If so, the chr kway teow always got alot of ppl queue but i find it so so only...the hokkien mee nice.....fish soup also nice....prawn noodle also nice cos the prawns d amn big!

fish and chips stall at Blk 283 bukit batok east ave 3.... :notti:

very nice fish and chips and calamari..restaurant food at hawker price... :good:

Agree that the fish and chips is very nice!:dancingqueen: yum yum!!

I like the sliced fish bee hoon there....the soup is very very nice!!

U mean the hawker centre ah? If so, the chr kway teow always got alot of ppl queue but i find it so so only...the hokkien mee nice.....fish soup also nice....prawn noodle also nice cos the prawns d amn big!

are there any stingrays or zi char stalls there?

are there any stingrays or zi char stalls there?

Ehh not sure leh.....:dancingqueen:

cos nvr eaten stingray there before...i only know the stingray at the ABC market at Queensway nice...:notti::good::P

Ehh not sure leh.....:dancingqueen:

cos nvr eaten stingray there before...i only know the stingray at the ABC market at Queensway nice...:notti::good::P

jialatz... sekali later go there no zi char stall i faint...

coz bringing my overseas colleagues there to makan...

jialatz... sekali later go there no zi char stall i faint...

coz bringing my overseas colleagues there to makan...

Pai seh can't help much cos I duno there got zi char stall or not...

I just had stingray for lunch just now...:dancingqueen::notti::good::P:)

Pai seh can't help much cos I duno there got zi char stall or not...

I just had stingray for lunch just now...:dancingqueen::notti::good::P:)

Np :P

hope can find some nice food there...

Fatty Weng or rather Fai Zai Weng at Gullimard Rd not the badminton hall restaurant but the side coffeeshop. Their 'Wa Dan Hor Fun' ..wow! Simple dishes are the hardest tomake .. true or false? hmm then try their fried rice . Yes its $5 and so ? you may ask.... nowadays where do you find real char siew in fried rice? try it out for goodness sake.

Bedok Ave 4 Blk 85 Ba Cho Mee ...simply mphhh!8|

Bedok blk 511 Seng Kee , Pigs Kidney Mee Swa is usually good , too bad I dont eat inferior parts ...duhhh. Simple dish , You Chai (Oily Vegetables) and a bowl of white rice is good enough fer me .

For morning market, Ho Hup Beancurd loh ... at Bedok north blk 538 which I got to know the boss , previously from Changi Airport Terminal 1 Staff Canteen . You telling me Rochor Beancurd is nice ? hmmm... not really . Finally, lost and found Yea! By the way , I learn some tips from him making beancurd heh:)

Talking about 538 well you got good Yong Tau Foo , Homemade buns and the porridges there ..finger licking goot .

Edited by Seanster

a little contribution frm me (other than those had mentioned here) :

Tiong Bahru market

1) 斋米粉(morning only, the super long queue 1 cos there r 2 stalls, the other no queue at all, so pretty obvious haha)

2) 海南鸡饭

opps Tiong Bahru market (2 coffee shops)

1) 香港锦田

2) 肉骨茶 (look for the mr pig logo)

opps Tiong Bahru Plaza (coffee shop next to 7-11)

1) 深记海鲜 (they hv $8 fish head dish, $3 tofu soup big enough for 3pax, many more other nice dishes at cheap price)

2) 杂菜饭 (lunch only.. always long queue.. not super fantastic taste.. but surprisingly cheap n taste not bad)

Whampoa market

1) nonya curry fish head

Geylang Bahru market

1) duck rice

2) 红美 western food

3) popiah

Ang mo kio ave 3 opps mayflower sch (not the melben crab coffee shop, the other at that same carpark entrance)

1) chicken rice

2) beef noodle

Edited by xlan

What is nice at ABC market? Only tried the claypot rice but think so so. Prefer the one at Clementi, cannot remember which blk but near the mrt station.

What is nice at ABC market? Only tried the claypot rice but think so so. Prefer the one at Clementi, cannot remember which blk but near the mrt station.

I like the satay beehoon stall (formally from Havelock Road) and fishball noodle at ABC market. The claypot rice is nice,but the one at Clementi is better. New Lucky Claypot at block 328 Clementi Ave. 2. Usually very crowded at dinner time.Can call to make reservation :dancingqueen:

diagonally opposite the claypot rice got one stall selling penang food

the fried kway teow really not bad :dunno:

used to love the fried hokkien noodles on the other lane but after the upgrading standard drop liao :dribble:

as for claypot rice, can try the one at margaret drive food centre upstairs

as for claypot rice, can try the one at margaret drive food centre upstairs

Oh, the one near the chicken rice? Went there eat chicken rice last sunday and saw the claypot rice, will try soon.

Oh, the one near the chicken rice? Went there eat chicken rice last sunday and saw the claypot rice, will try soon.

yes, if you are there try the fried dumpling as well

it's behind the claypot rice

the steamed ones also not bad :):P