Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

by the way, shutiao06, what is HHS???

You mean dining table next to the corridor window right? I do not have quotes yet. Going to source very soon.

I think she meant household shelter. Welcome to 678A! :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks shutiao06 for your comments and suggestions. I have started going IMM. My head very Big after these "researching". This sat will ask the SP ppl to come on the electricity and water. cannot tahan the dirt. want to wash the floor so that visitors will remove the shoes when coming in.

no prob :yamseng: tat's some ideas from the various IDs we met also hee. yap, HHS = household shelter. and yes, dinnin table somewhere ard corridor window is one sugg. haa ur head gona b bigger after u meet up wif the IDs and cant decide on which one or find tat most of them are over ur budget.. hee. juz kiddin not meant to scare u !! at least for me, tat's the case lor. budget very limited and cant find one reali within our budget yet have chemistry wif haiz. so the search is stil on :jawdrop:

actually hor, duno whether u guys know.. the water and elect i tink it's pre-turned on already! cos we din apply for utilities yet, but when we went down last sun to wash the floor, tried turnin on the tap and there's actually water! stil headache where to get water from haa.. then when we were goin back tat time, went to open letterbox, there's a letter from SP inside tellin us they've pre-turned on utilities and we gota send them back the application form within 7days, else they'll discontinue the supply. so u might wish to try !!

Hi all! i can get my keys on 30th jan le!:jawdrop:! finally.............................. :jawdrop:

Congrats GraCieGaL!! finally the long wait is over !!

hi guys, MIA for a long time.

Hello neighbours~:D!

Anyone here started reno & shopping spree already? hee

hello rav3n! we are same block neighbours! hehe.. :paint:

no prob :o tat's some ideas from the various IDs we met also hee. yap, HHS = household shelter. and yes, dinnin table somewhere ard corridor window is one sugg. haa ur head gona b bigger after u meet up wif the IDs and cant decide on which one or find tat most of them are over ur budget.. hee. juz kiddin not meant to scare u :( at least for me, tat's the case lor. budget very limited and cant find one reali within our budget yet have chemistry wif haiz. so the search is stil on :bow:

actually hor, duno whether u guys know.. the water and elect i tink it's pre-turned on already! cos we din apply for utilities yet, but when we went down last sun to wash the floor, tried turnin on the tap and there's actually water! stil headache where to get water from haa.. then when we were goin back tat time, went to open letterbox, there's a letter from SP inside tellin us they've pre-turned on utilities and we gota send them back the application form within 7days, else they'll discontinue the supply. so u might wish to try :lol:

Congrats GraCieGaL!! finally the long wait is over :P

thanks shutiao~ yeah.. finally...

finally got my AHG after the long wait..... nw still gotta wait for my keys but get to know tat i need ROM cert. upon collection.. pengz

finally got my AHG after the long wait..... nw still gotta wait for my keys but get to know tat i need ROM cert. upon collection.. pengz

I also never submit ROM cert mah...they say have to submit within 3 months...just write in to extend lor..

wonder what u all do when opening the door for the first time? :)

Can share? 8|

For me, I am using the simplest way. :(

I know nothing about opening the door for the first time but that's what my friend taught me. Hee...

I am bring a pineapple, 5 apples, 5 oranges, if possible a 'huat kway' and salt.

The salt is to sprinkle around the corner of the house.

For the pineapple, roll them to the living room from the entrance.

The 5 apples stand for 'ping ping an an' in chinese, 5 oranges is 'xin xiang si chen', the huat kway is for fortune or wealth. Just place them in the middle of the living room.

I think it pretty easy to get all these.

8|

Hope its help.

I just came back from viewing the flat.

:notti:

Tsk tsk, I found 2 major defects..

The toilet flushing pipe(I don't the correct term) leaked when I tried to open it for flushing the toilet.

Secondly, the main door has got 1 big crack! :sport-smiley-003:

Gotta ask my friend(which is also my ID) to inspect the house tommorow.

going to confirm our ID tomorrow!:bangwall:

Bonus come in less than 2 days and it's almost gone :bangwall:

Than Mon/Tue will ask the ID to do defect checking for us and submit it asap for rectification.

After that, while HDB is doing the rectification, we will settle the drawings and commence reno...

Can't wait for our home to be done up!:bangwall:!

Edited by teodami