Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamapea

Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Aircon

Anyone has any feedback on this brand. I've tried searching the archives but cant find info on this. We were actually looking for Mit E StarMex or Toshiba but the salesperson at Best Tech kept pushing this to us giving us all the plus points abt this product. He said all Mit products assembled in Thailand. For starmex we are paying for Jack Neo advertising when in fact Mit HI is better.

Any feedback?

Also is it true that inverter easier to spoil than non-inverter? We initially wanted inverter because have 2 units on every nite but my fren's place bought inverter and spoil after 18 mths. She said that repairman recommended not to buy inverter.

Help PLEASE!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Inverter spoil faster? Bullish, don't buy from this shop.. I think sale talk, I'm using inverter system for many many yrs, never break down le, but have to services regularly , whether inverter or non inverter are the same..

Edited by genesis

Shirin, ditch the shop. aircon guru blog: http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com/

this on Inverter vs Non-Inverter

http://singapore-aircon-inverter.blogspot.com/

i bypassed all the big names in aircon and got my Mitsubishi Starmex System 4 Inverter for $3.8K from a neighbourhood shop at Hougang. i did not even go down to the shop, just called and got quote over phone (immediately cheaper than maincon's quote a few hundreds). installer is also the boss of the shop. everything done nicely. i am happy. :lol:

i bypassed all the big names in aircon and got my Mitsubishi Starmex System 4 Inverter for $3.8K from a neighbourhood shop at Hougang. i did not even go down to the shop, just called and got quote over phone (immediately cheaper than maincon's quote a few hundreds). installer is also the boss of the shop. everything done nicely. i am happy. :P

can i know the shop name 3.8K is cheap leh

i bypassed all the big names in aircon and got my Mitsubishi Starmex System 4 Inverter for $3.8K from a neighbourhood shop at Hougang. i did not even go down to the shop, just called and got quote over phone (immediately cheaper than maincon's quote a few hundreds). installer is also the boss of the shop. everything done nicely. i am happy. :dancingqueen:

Thanks for the links. Great info there.

Anyone has any feedback on this brand. I've tried searching the archives but cant find info on this. We were actually looking for Mit E StarMex or Toshiba but the salesperson at Best Tech kept pushing this to us giving us all the plus points abt this product. He said all Mit products assembled in Thailand. For starmex we are paying for Jack Neo advertising when in fact Mit HI is better.

Any feedback?

Also is it true that inverter easier to spoil than non-inverter? We initially wanted inverter because have 2 units on every nite but my fren's place bought inverter and spoil after 18 mths. She said that repairman recommended not to buy inverter.

Help PLEASE!

Hi mamapea

Do not buy from BEST TECH. I actually also bought and paid $100 deposit for Mitsuibishi heavy industries.

In return, i got a bad scolding from the GM in Best Tech. He is very rude and their coordination was so bad that i wasted my 1 day leave last week. I got so piss off and cancel the order from them. I had actually posted my complain in this forum http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=9682&st=40

After cancellation, i have done some research and realise that you can Toshiba / Daikin air-con.

Perhaps you can do some research. I actually got a quote for toshiba system 4 inverter at $3500 (include GST) from one of the recommendation from my ex-colleague in Toshiba.

This is to share my unpleasant experience with you. Do not belive what they say.

can i know the shop name 3.8K is cheap leh

can i post the details? considered advertising or not? quickly copy and save in case my post gets chopped! :dancingqueen:

Chye Lee Airconditioning & Electrical Services

Blk 446 Hougang Avenue 8

B1-1635

Singapore 530446

Tel: 6387 0979

Fax: 6489 7139

HP: 9619 9708

email: chyelee@pacific.net.sg

I checked, he is a BCA-trained installer - SSA001192 (for stainless steel bracket).

Factory:

35 Tannery Road

#06-01B Tannery Block

Ruby Industrial Complex

Singapore 347740

Hi mamapea

Do not buy from BEST TECH. I actually also bought and paid $100 deposit for Mitsuibishi heavy industries.

In return, i got a bad scolding from the GM in Best Tech. He is very rude and their coordination was so bad that i wasted my 1 day leave last week. I got so piss off and cancel the order from them. I had actually posted my complain in this forum http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=9682&st=40

After cancellation, i have done some research and realise that you can Toshiba / Daikin air-con.

Perhaps you can do some research. I actually got a quote for toshiba system 4 inverter at $3500 (include GST) from one of the recommendation from my ex-colleague in Toshiba.

This is to share my unpleasant experience with you. Do not belive what they say.

Yah, I read abt it. In fact, I was just there this afternoon to upgrade to a system 4. The salesman name is Desmond and he still push for Mit HI. So we stick to it but paid $3509 for it. He said Toshiba & Mit HI is the same price leh... We paid $250 already & dont want to waste the money.

OK, maybe better switch call him to switch to Toshiba.

Thanks for the info.

can i post the details? considered advertising or not? quickly copy and save in case my post gets chopped! :(

Chye Lee Airconditioning & Electrical Services

Blk 446 Hougang Avenue 8

B1-1635

Singapore 530446

Tel: 6387 0979

Fax: 6489 7139

HP: 9619 9708

email: chyelee@pacific.net.sg

I checked, he is a BCA-trained installer - SSA001192 (for stainless steel bracket).

Factory:

35 Tannery Road

#06-01B Tannery Block

Ruby Industrial Complex

Singapore 347740

Think the mobile no is wrong... i called and it was picked up by a guy kelvin Koh ?

Hmmm...i also got myself a MIT Heavy Ind Inverter Sys 3 from Best Tech.

I got the sales from this Shenzhen lady who is from China Mit company, here in spore for 6 mths exchange programme.

Well, me and my wife placed the order after 1 hr of discussion and verification.

Was given the K-flex Class "0". Yet to do installation.

Wanna my ID to lay the sheets first on the floor then do the installation of the pipping.

Heard alot of negative comments for this BEST TECH and on this aircon.

INfact, i bought his aircon be'cos i also heard enuff negative comments on STARMEX easy clean. Then MHI has a 24hrs ION release function, and the outdoor unit is pretty impressive.

JUst have to hope for the best then...wish me luck.

I got the sales from this Shenzhen lady who is from China Mit company, here in spore for 6 mths exchange programme.

Well, me and my wife placed the order after 1 hr of discussion and verification.

Wanna my ID to lay the sheets first on the floor then do the installation of the pipping.

INfact, i bought his aircon be'cos i also heard enuff negative comments on STARMEX easy clean. Then MHI has a 24hrs ION release function, and the outdoor unit is pretty impressive.

Hi devilroxy

Have you got it installed. how much did you pay for this. thinkking for getting this too but from GC.

indee

Yes, on paper, MHI seems a good choice with lots of good features. I too bought it & installation is next week. I bought from Best Tech. We actually did a comparison with different companies installation materials. Most give Class 1 materials like Armaflex. K-flex is Class 0. So we felt in terms of installation Best Tech would offer the best materials & stuck to Best Tech.

Yes, on paper, MHI seems a good choice with lots of good features. I too bought it & installation is next week. I bought from Best Tech. We actually did a comparison with different companies installation materials. Most give Class 1 materials like Armaflex. K-flex is Class 0. So we felt in terms of installation Best Tech would offer the best materials & stuck to Best Tech.

Hi mampea,

can share the price if you do not mind.

indee

Actually after i bought it, i put a deposit of $200. After that, i actually went to other shops just to browse. Went to ALL BEST. The saleman simply condemn MHI, keeps on asking me to go for STARMEX. Then i went to HONG TAR, apparently the sales lady recommends me to MHI also. She said that MHI actually have more functions than STARMEX. But the pipping does not seem impressive to me.

So i went back to BEST TECH and confirm the materials on the piping etc. We are given K-Flex 3/8" thickness for the insulation Class O. Then for the copper pipe, is from TOTALINE SWG23(0.61mm) thickness. The Liquid Pipe is 9.52mm in diameter and the Gas Pipe is 6.35mm in diameter.

Drainage pipe is 12mm. Seem reasonable to me lar. The price i bought is $2461(inclusive of 7% GST), with $120 voucher and 1 x multi cooker free.

What abt urs?