Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zooyork

Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm considering this vacuum cleaner? any comments?

how much did you pay for yours?

:( the KING of all vacuum cleaners....my rich relative had one - paid $3k+

One of the down side is that it is quite noisy. I'm not sure of the newer models is it still as noisy. Over all i'm quite pleased with Rainbow and there are no consumables parts such as filters n such. It's very durable too, had been in use since my pri sch days till today (i'm in my late 20s) and still going strong. :(

Think it cost 2 - 3k when we bought it

Edited by Taurean

One of the down side is that it is quite noisy. I'm not sure of the newer models is it still as noisy. Over all i'm quite pleased with Rainbow and there are no consumables parts such as filters n such. It's very durable too, had been in use since my pri sch days till today (i'm in my late 20s) and still going strong. :good:

WAH!:( Primary school until now!:good:

like that i can use until i retire liao

One of the down side is that it is quite noisy. I'm not sure of the newer models is it still as noisy. Over all i'm quite pleased with Rainbow and there are no consumables parts such as filters n such. It's very durable too, had been in use since my pri sch days till today (i'm in my late 20s) and still going strong. :lol:

Also bought one for my mum and has been using for almost 10 yrs liao. Paid 3K and was quite sceptical when I bought it. But so far no problem. :)

Agree that it is noisy.

Never can afford such a vacuum cleaner so will not even look at it :notti:

I do know FD (from class95) owns one and swears by it. But for that price...I don't know...I am not in the same income bracket as FD definitely.

Rainbow is quite good, especially for carpet, bed mattress..

many pple selling 2nd hand in yahoo auction, not yet why. if so good, why pple sell? Same for the roomba..and osim mermaid..many are selling

I jus bot one Rainbow...cost us $3424.

Exp but seems gd...

Hi Lyn,

A relative just hand me down her old Rainbow. Its not been working for sometime & it needs some attention.

How do I get in touch with a Rainbow representative?

I would appreciate if you could give me the contact.

Thanks

my family bought it at 3k plus too.. and its still going very strong. 10 years liao... put some citreonella and clean the bed... the bugs and mites cannot run

I don't own this vacuum cleaner therefore cannot comment on it specifically but just wanted to inform all that it is also important to consider the head design. Some head design is not suited for fragile flooring like marble or parquet, it will scratch badly and makes it look blur very quickly.

Best is to get a vacuum cleaner dedicated for parquet or marble floor. Ceramic or porcelain floors are more robust therefore are more tolerant of badly designed vacuum head.