Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Mbr Dr Face Toilet Dr

Hi!

Does anyone know if is there any taboo for MBR door facing MBR toilet door? Is this bad fengshui?

It means when I open MBR door, first thing I see directly in front is the toilet.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi!

Does anyone know if is there any taboo for MBR door facing MBR toilet door? Is this bad fengshui?

It means when I open MBR door, first thing I see directly in front is the toilet.

block it, partition it. or ALWAYS close the toilet door when not in use.

Qi enters your house from main door, collects at the centre of your house then spread towards all areas of your house. When Qi enters mbr - it gets the squashed welcome by the toilet - your good Qi turned into Bad Qi.

A good fs bedroom is actually one without a attached toilet. except for those whose bazi needs water.

I will not like such layout. Likely to change the toilet door location.

Bt bo pian leh...if change the door, then I tink will face the bed for my parent's case.....

Qi enters your house from main door, collects at the centre of your house then spread towards all areas of your house. When Qi enters mbr - it gets the squashed welcome by the toilet - your good Qi turned into Bad Qi.

A good fs bedroom is actually one without a attached toilet. except for those whose bazi needs water.

Mace, bt I tink nowadays most flats will have an attached toilet in the MBR unless those super old flats la....

Bt bo pian leh...if change the door, then I tink will face the bed for my parent's case.....

Mace, bt I tink nowadays most flats will have an attached toilet in the MBR unless those super old flats la....

yalor - bobian. if strike 4D, me gonna hack my 2 bedrm into a MBR and shift over.

It would be hard to block or partition it, not much space.

By bazi you mean the "eight characters"? When Fengshui master see the flat, do they also see your eight characters?

I will not like such layout. Likely to change the toilet door location.

Yes, actually I don't really like this layout. Although I do not really know before I asked this question here, I somehow already didn't feel good when I look inside the mbr and the first thing I saw was the toilet!

Come to think of it, perhaps I can change the main door location, toilet dr looks impossible to change due to the way its been allocated.

But hacking doors and changing positions will damage the flooring right? Does that mean I also got to redo flooring? Flooring looks good..pity if damage and must redo. :)

Will not damage floor. Just check with your id.

If already doesn't feel good, no need to talk abt fs, it already not good.

Normally toilet door easier to shift than room door, less affected area but I didn't see the layout. I only know passengeway to door: front = toilet, right/left = room.

It would be hard to block or partition it, not much space.

By bazi you mean the "eight characters"? When Fengshui master see the flat, do they also see your eight characters?

Yes, actually I don't really like this layout. Although I do not really know before I asked this question here, I somehow already didn't feel good when I look inside the mbr and the first thing I saw was the toilet!

Come to think of it, perhaps I can change the main door location, toilet dr looks impossible to change due to the way its been allocated.

But hacking doors and changing positions will damage the flooring right? Does that mean I also got to redo flooring? Flooring looks good..pity if damage and must redo. :(

FSM who see the flat without seeing your BAZI - the most i am willing to pay is 50 cents as a tip, not service.

if hack the door, need to patch up cos the tiles are layed up to the walls/door nia.

hopefully still can find the same tiles lor.

FSM who see the flat without seeing your BAZI - the most i am willing to pay is 50 cents as a tip, not service.

if hack the door, need to patch up cos the tiles are layed up to the walls/door nia.

hopefully still can find the same tiles lor.

Hmm.. Yeah, thats my corcern ... coz this particular unit I looking at the whole flat including rooms all the same tiles. And the tiles between bedroom and living is like half-half between the doorway!

In my case, only the wall that divide 2 bedrooms has been hacked. the floor tiles not affect. Of course if there is wall tiles, it will be affected.

hack + patch + paint = should less than 3-4k lah...

Then u must strike the top ones leh....tats y I say must strike big big ma....u still need to spare some cash to treat US leh....dun forget hor.... !! :notti::( !!