Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Mbr Dr Face Toilet Dr

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Raincole,

How much did you had to pay for the hacking of wall?

Is rebuilding up a wall more expensive?

It will depends on wat kind of walls are u building...Partition walls are very cheap oni...Bt walls build with bricks are definitely more expensive...If I rmb correctly, my contractor quote me abt 2k for building a storeroom with bricks wall.

Dunno, during the id search, saw many id magazine. Got a few which "modify" their layout in HDB unit. Eg. make the kitchen smaller, to have a larger living room and this is a 3-rm HDB.

Come to think about it, if I have the $$$$$$, I will not be staying in HDB which cost a lot more nowadays with little fulfilment in return.

Edited by raincole

i'm still eyeing the balestier 288, right above the ARC

think less than 5yr old

the 3rm ones were sold out before the soft launch :notti:

that time was dirt cheap coz of the property slump

now can only wait for the next slump

Guys,

Although I not fengshui master but I practise fengshui for own use. So, here just give my 2 cents advice.

If your M bedroom door is facing directly at the bathroom, then it is consider whatever luck you have on that sector will be flush out. So, if you buy 4D, you will not get such luck. So never have door facing directly to bathroom.

To cure it, create another bedroom door and seal the existing bedroom door. It is easier, cheaper and better in fengshui than sealing the bathroom door. Since you seal up your bedroom door, your bathroom door will be facing the wall. So no problem with fenshui. Alternatively, if there is enough space, put a partition (ie portable wooden partition) and place it 45 degree, so it will block the bathroom door and you don't have to knock either door.

Also, if I may, do not put a mirror directly facing the bedroom door. No good for fengshui. For example when you enter the room and can see mirror, no good! imagine if at night and with deam light, and when you enter the room, you can see yourself like ......scary!

The issue above is just minor and can be retify easily. You have to look at the overall house to determine if good fenghsui,

Bazi is actually important when looking at your house fengshui. If you ask good master, they will ask your bazi before looking at house with Lo Pan.

i'm still eyeing the balestier 288, right above the ARC

think less than 5yr old

the 3rm ones were sold out before the soft launch :help:

that time was dirt cheap coz of the property slump

now can only wait for the next slump

2020 maybe? :help:

by then think your housewarming no cold drinks liao....cos all your frens ah peh and ah mas....only warm drinks. :good::furious::notti:

2020 maybe? :lol:

by then think your housewarming no cold drinks liao....cos all your frens ah peh and ah mas....only warm drinks. :wub::wub::dunno:

sure or not? thinking more of 2012 or around there

but later better, can save more so no need to borrow so much :deal:

well back to topic

think the most budget way would be enacting a divider between the doors

can use it as a feature wall to mount tv or display photos

or get those ready-made screens which should be the height of the door liao :dunno:

sure or not? thinking more of 2012 or around there

but later better, can save more so no need to borrow so much :dunno:

well back to topic

think the most budget way would be enacting a divider between the doors

can use it as a feature wall to mount tv or display photos

or get those ready-made screens which should be the height of the door liao :wub:

2012 still the peak.

show your partition leh...psot pic here lah. so everyone has a rough idea how it should be mah :wub:

my MBR door oso faces MBR toilet door. distance abt 1.5m & we do casement doors for the toilet tt flushes with the rest of the wardrobe. so once we step into MBR, it looks as if we got a really huge wardrobe.

my MBR door oso faces MBR toilet door. distance abt 1.5m & we do casement doors for the toilet tt flushes with the rest of the wardrobe. so once we step into MBR, it looks as if we got a really huge wardrobe.

Wah....very good idea!

Bt not sure whether it works in terms of FS's view or not?

Any advice?

Dunno if it is the bathroom problem or the toilet bowl problem?

luck will be flushed away should be the toilet bowl problem.

Maybe should just remove toilet bowl - best cost saving method.