Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Latest Scam Method In Sg!, Hi,i'm From The Supreme Court..

bank acct being used by ah long - so what? as long as one is innocent whats there to worry about?

those who fell for the trap......haiz....

innocent yeah.. but imagine to effort required to prove innocence. They will investigate every transection, every bank account, call up lim kopi.. the hassle is not small. Just like the lady who kena lim kopi after someone use her WLAN to do some illegal stuff. Name and photo get splashed on the papers too!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
innocent yeah.. but imagine to effort required to prove innocence. They will investigate every transection, every bank account, call up lim kopi.. the hassle is not small. Just like the lady who kena lim kopi after someone use her WLAN to do some illegal stuff. Name and photo get splashed on the papers too!

$10k or a few K to aviod the hassle?

most pple in china would do that bcos the moment they step into a place of authority(police..etc), they need to spend $$$ to get out. so spending some $ to aviod going in is reasonable and does make some sense.

in singapore - paying $ to aviod a police investigation is call BRIBERY.

that wlan case i see it as being complacent and cheapo - cheapo as in not engaging a qualified person to setup the wireless for her. she deserved it. cos there is no difference as in leaving your house with your main door opening wide wide...

if you drive around in hdb estates with a lappy... you will find that there are free wireless access everywhere in sg. :wub:

Erm, do you realised all the other "无" are by choice, but "无知" is by nature? :wub:

So ahem, in a way I don't really feel blessed to be labelled "无知", because by choice can change, but by nature, how to change? :wub:

Yeah "无知" is by nature, thus continuoes improvement of oneself is vital. Still it is a choice you can made by education and the strive to become a better person tommorow. I conceive personally I am "无知" too, still learning and more to see and experinece it in life.

So as a moderator of the forum, do you encounter incident of such? can start a thread to share your experiences in the forum? How do you prevent this type of people?

Just curious.. and hope curiosity do not kill the cat. There are lot of cat lover here. he he

Yeah "无知" is by nature, thus continuoes improvement of oneself is vital. Still it is a choice you can made by education and the strive to become a better person tommorow. I conceive personally I am "无知" too, still learning and more to see and experinece it in life.

So as a moderator of the forum, do you encounter incident of such? can start a thread to share your experiences in the forum? How do you prevent this type of people?

Just curious.. and hope curiosity do not kill the cat. There are lot of cat lover here. he he

wan to learn go malaysia training 1st lor hahahaa..

example if travel by car , mus lock ur door by all times , put bag under seat & soo on.... singaporean always take tis lightly sigh..

in singapore while u on bike u can carry bag if in msia u carry bag on bike , next moment its being snatch away LOL................

U mean prevent "wu zhi" type of ppl?

see for wedding in singapore banquet the angpow box can place on table.. if u do tat in msia . its will disappear hahaha

heard from my malaysia fren, those robber will always aim pple wedding & standby to rob the bride & bridegroom :wub:

so they usually pass to kids to keep .

i tink msia kids are more street smart shld be fine..

heard from my malaysia fren, those robber will always aim pple wedding & standby to rob the bride & bridegroom :wub:

so they usually pass to kids to keep .

Oh.. so in Msia is normal to have kids before doing the wedding thing. I guess is cultural differences.

U mean prevent "wu zhi" type of ppl?

Ya la, like people don't know the risk of internet, revealing important information in the net or bad forumner out there to con people. How can a moderator know everythings that is happening in real time?

I am just wondering. so it is the individual needed to be alerted from my point of view.

Aa... typical singaporean everythings depends on Zheng Hu . :dunno:

Oh.. so in Msia is normal to have kids before doing the wedding thing. I guess is cultural differences.

LOL . oops, i typing too fast, their niece & nephew ba :dunno:..

Broad the bus before paying ticket? :dunno:

Erm, do you realised all the other "无" are by choice, but "无知" is by nature? :bangwall:

So ahem, in a way I don't really feel blessed to be labelled "无知", because by choice can change, but by nature, how to change? :dunno:

Ha...ha... I really like tis part. Yes alot of us including me alway take things for granted which indirectly also caused us to be "无知" and once we learnt our lesson one day we will become vice versa.

Ha...ha... I really like tis part. Yes alot of us including me alway take things for granted which indirectly also caused us to be "无知" and once we learnt our lesson one day we will become vice versa.

how true lor especially the MOST exciting part of the drama -

TT your money to

Name of person receiving the money: MOORDOO JAESH

Account No: 398-073768-2

Address: MAESAI

MOORDOO JAESH - have any singaporean come across another singaporean with such funny name?

maesai is actually a place in thailand. after searching the internet.

$10k to find out the above? OUCH!:)

how true lor especially the MOST exciting part of the drama -

TT your money to

Name of person receiving the money: MOORDOO JAESH

Account No: 398-073768-2

Address: MAESAI

MOORDOO JAESH - have any singaporean come across another singaporean with such funny name?

maesai is actually a place in thailand. after searching the internet.

$10k to find out the above? OUCH!:)

Hai... Bro, u cut straight to my heart. OUCH!:)!

Maybe that guy watch too much drama so thinking of international police like CIA, FBI station outside Spore. :yamseng:

Ya la, like people don't know the risk of internet, revealing important information in the net or bad forumner out there to con people. How can a moderator know everythings that is happening in real time?

I am just wondering. so it is the individual needed to be alerted from my point of view.

I speak in personal capacity..

Moderation is all about common sense. Dun think there is such a course on how to moderate the internet. Everyone is clueless once upon a time. So.. can't expect 100% compliance with rules all the time as there will always be new entrants. There will be cautious ppl.. there will be cowboys. The difference is whether the person "cares", not so much whether the person "knows".

For me.. I believe.. shd reinforce practices to promote "caring", rathen than "knowing", cos.. once the beliefs are right.. the knowledge will naturally come through curiosity.

Whether an individual needs to be alerted.. err.. diff ppl got different agendas, so.. I wun advise others to believe that others will take care of your interests all the time. So... everyone need to be cautious upfront lor.

Me give an example.. if a woman dressing/behavior suddenly show color TV.. what shd a guy do? let's see what the answer will be from everyone here..