Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Latest Scam Method In Sg!, Hi,i'm From The Supreme Court..

Hai... Bro, u cut straight to my heart. OUCH!!!!

Maybe that guy watch too much drama so thinking of international police like CIA, FBI station outside Spore. !!

not just CIA and FBi...think got MIB also - maybe some alien impersonating a ah long to have illegal funds meant for invading planet earth transferred into these morons' bank acct. 24.gif

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I speak in personal capacity..

Moderation is all about common sense. Dun think there is such a course on how to moderate the internet. Everyone is clueless once upon a time. So.. can't expect 100% compliance with rules all the time as there will always be new entrants. There will be cautious ppl.. there will be cowboys. The difference is whether the person "cares", not so much whether the person "knows".

For me.. I believe.. shd reinforce practices to promote "caring", rathen than "knowing", cos.. once the beliefs are right.. the knowledge will naturally come through curiosity.

Whether an individual needs to be alerted.. err.. diff ppl got different agendas, so.. I wun advise others to believe that others will take care of your interests all the time. So... everyone need to be cautious upfront lor.

Me give an example.. if a woman dressing/behavior suddenly show color TV.. what shd a guy do? let's see what the answer will be from everyone here..

In the 60's people only see Black and White TV, not so much explosure thus life is more simple and in times ignorance and enclose. Today if a lady dress suddently show color TV where it is abnormal, people will start to see "hey is she alrite? Should she go for some form of re-cursion to bring her back?"

As a guy, what can he do? Unless he is next of kin, spouse staying by her side 24x7 then maybe he can do something to correct it realtime else it is a challanges.

Education is afterall the best. A words saying " If you have the options to chooseto build more school or increase the capacity of jail wards, which would one choose?" The answer is obvious. Just my view.

Education is afterall the best. A words saying " If you have the options to chooseto build more school or increase the capacity of jail wards, which would one choose?" The answer is obvious. Just my view.

Actually.. these days.. is not that simple..

If in a ulu town with low population, no point building a school when dun have enough students. On the other hand, increaase jail wards, means bringing in more work to the town and thus improve employment situation. Can offer to other cities to park their jailbirds here. Outsourcing for them.

Of ... if we look at the local context.. if I am a major steel supplier to the building industry, or a security system consultant.. I wld support expanding the jail.

My point is.. these days.. not everyone want to look at the big picture.

Actually.. these days.. is not that simple..

If in a ulu town with low population, no point building a school when dun have enough students. On the other hand, increaase jail wards, means bringing in more work to the town and thus improve employment situation. Can offer to other cities to park their jailbirds here. Outsourcing for them.

Of ... if we look at the local context.. if I am a major steel supplier to the building industry, or a security system consultant.. I wld support expanding the jail.

My point is.. these days.. not everyone want to look at the big picture.

If a cage is better to put the crime offender to think twice before the acts, rotan cane, jail is still the best as the last resort. 8| . But this still depending onthe severity of the offences.

But if I am the supplier of Rotan I would held both hands up and support. :notti: . Man are afterall creature seeking for personal survival when it comes to personal interest/conflicts.