Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

yup they do customization with installation, its the sub-contractor of ikea to do for u, they are located at the alternation dept

if u r buying the rods yourself, u need to drill hole on the wall to put the rods

Hi,

My ID drill and install the rod for me. You can negotiate with them for a FOC service since it is just a few holes.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

My ID drill and install the rod for me. You can negotiate with them for a FOC service since it is just a few holes.

ok will ask my ID to drill the hole for me :paint:

btw..realised that i cant buy ikea curtain for the 2 bedrooms. the wall is prutuding too much away from the window, so if hang curtain will not be nice.

i have bought blinds (duno spell at binds or blinds la keke) instead..its will be hang on the bottom of the wall nearer to the window. bought at ikea at price of $50 per blind, quite cheap leh :P

bought shower curtain for my kitchen bathroom also

- rod $25

- curtain $12

- hook $2

total $39 :paint:

ok will ask my ID to drill the hole for me :)

btw..realised that i cant buy ikea curtain for the 2 bedrooms. the wall is prutuding too much away from the window, so if hang curtain will not be nice.

i have bought blinds (duno spell at binds or blinds la keke) instead..its will be hang on the bottom of the wall nearer to the window. bought at ikea at price of $50 per blind, quite cheap leh :)

- rod $25

- curtain $12

- hook $2

total $39 :deal:

Yang Guo,

Can you post a picture once you have done with the curtain installation?

Really wish to see the effect. Haven't started sourcing for curtain myself... will be doing so after getting my toilet accessories.

Btw, thanks !! :dancingqueen:

Hi Yang Guo

are your kitchen cabinets installed already?

If yes, would like to get Lawrence to bring me to see!!

and yes!:D contracted with Lawrence from Baroque (same same ID as you)

ok will ask my ID to drill the hole for me :)

i have bought blinds (duno spell at binds or blinds la keke) instead..its will be hang on the bottom of the wall nearer to the window. bought at ikea at price of $50 per blind, quite cheap leh :D

- rod $25

- curtain $12

- hook $2

total $39 :deal:

I have also bought the shower curtain from Ikea. Cheaper option. :P8|

I like to get day curtain for the MBR and living room. Would you mind sharing your curtain supplier contact details ? Thanks in advance !

Edited by Cindy-Monkeybone

ok will ask my ID to drill the hole for me 8|

i have bought blinds (duno spell at binds or blinds la keke) instead..its will be hang on the bottom of the wall nearer to the window. bought at ikea at price of $50 per blind, quite cheap leh :sport-smiley-003:

- rod $25

- curtain $12

- hook $2

total $39 :dancingqueen:

I went to Ikea on Sunday, and we also though better to buy own curtains coz cheaper.. hehe... think will ask the ID to drill also.. hopefully will :notti:

pictures coming, hehe.. not many but at least some =)

previously was taken from handphone, now i took with camera, better pic

my plc lights

f_PLC11m_8516c3e.jpg

f_plc22m_9853ce4.jpg

my saucer light. cost $55, i like it cos its very easy to change the bulb..

see that only 3 hook will do..

f_brlightm_9e64463.jpg

f_brlight2m_4efe352.jpg

mbr light..(inside also using round bulb)

f_mbrlightm_ce6973a.jpg

Edited by Yang Guo

my carpentry started work at factory on 10th Dec.

Took 2 weeks to complete all the work. finally arrived today :sport-smiley-003: (heard from my friends that factory took abt 2weeks to do the work)

i had too many changes for my carpentry. keke, so difficult to chose with so many types of different laminates. ,inititally wanted to do bedhead, now remove bedhead and allocate budget to galaxy black granite top for kitchen :) cos wife says she wants to cook, so we want do a nicer kitchen

here is the kitchen with some of the cabinets (cos living room full hse, some cabinets need to hide here)

f_kitchenc1m_44d789b.jpg

Yang Guo,

Can you post a picture once you have done with the curtain installation?

Really wish to see the effect. Haven't started sourcing for curtain myself... will be doing so after getting my toilet accessories.

Btw, thanks 8|:dancingqueen:

my curtain installation is on the 12th Jan 2008 leh cos i need to wait till carpentry "up" then i can do curtain..dun want to dirty my curtain so early..

sure i will post it up once its done =)

Hi,

Wat grille shape u choose? :)

Wow.. didnt know curtain also eat into so much.. :notti:

hi bro,

i have just posted the photo, u can see my window grilles already

Edited by Yang Guo

Wow...so full of cabinets in your living room!:sport-smiley-003:!

Must be real excited to see all cabinet in your house!

Btw...you mention black galaxy granite top for your kitchen top.

Is it expensive??

Really looking forward to your installation.

GOOD LUCK!:dancingqueen:!

Wow...so full of cabinets in your living room!:sport-smiley-003:!

Must be real excited to see all cabinet in your house!

Btw...you mention black galaxy granite top for your kitchen top.

Is it expensive??

Really looking forward to your installation.

GOOD LUCK!:dancingqueen:!

ya, hehe excited..these cabinets will be up v soon, think a few days time all the cabinets will be up. quite fast for them to install the cabinet..the long waiting part is the factory work

ya black galaxy granite top, i still duno how much shall i top up for the granite top,but that time i heard that must top up a few hundreds ba..not exactly sure how much, meeting my ID this sat to discuss and also installation of my accessories

Hi Yang Guo

are your kitchen cabinets installed already?

If yes, would like to get Lawrence to bring me to see!!

and yes!:notti: contracted with Lawrence from Baroque (same same ID as you)

yup 8| i guess u can ask lawrence to bring u to see on the 1st week of jan already. my estimated completion date is 10th Jan 08

Hi YG

Really thanks to see how the carpentry cabinet/wardrobes arrive in pieces...now I have a rough idea...so next time when my turn come, it should be like what you are also.

Merry Christmas to you.

Hey...nvr go for a drink?

HAPPY

I have also bought the shower curtain from Ikea. Cheaper option. :sport-smiley-003::dancingqueen:

I like to get day curtain for the MBR and living room. Would you mind sharing your curtain supplier contact details ? Thanks in advance !

ops, i forgot to check the name of the curtain shop on the receipt..but its one of the 3 curtain shop at clementi. i check the receipt from my wife then i get back to u again k?

if u r at clementi one day, the curtain shop is located at baleno that stretch of shops

the other 2 shops are located at:

1) beside posb

2) walk further down posb that stretch there is another curtain shop located beside the tv electronic shop.

Hi YG

Really thanks to see how the carpentry cabinet/wardrobes arrive in pieces...now I have a rough idea...so next time when my turn come, it should be like what you are also.

Merry Christmas to you.

Hey...nvr go for a drink?

HAPPY

merry xmas too =)

nvr go for drink, every year count down xmas also quite tiring, this year come home earlier to rest hehe

how abt u? didnt go for a drink or countdown?

U can try "Arts Living" at Furniture Mall. The price is consider reasonable, depending on your window length and the curtain material. I did a full length "Day-and-Night" curtain for both living room and MBR, and two roller blinds for the other two bedroom. It cost 1.2K. In addition i also did a string curtain for $100 at my MBR.

Hi Lavendry

How come yours only 1.2k...cos the norm shld be ard 2K base on your window description...any pics to show? :sport-smiley-018: