Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

hmm.... how to get started ar.... I also dunno.... :D

maybe you can start writing out the letter first?? then get people to sign??

Just curious... anyone supporting this joint letter effort???

Count me in!

I worry for my wife safety also, with them loitering ard.. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone holding starhub mobile ?

Cause me and bf had no signal at our house at blk 989C leh.

anyone having the same problem ?

Maybe we can write in to starhub at the same time to ask for coverage :yamseng:

my place depends on location

near the window den have liao

haha

u can try to call starhub and see what they do

but chances are............nothing much can be done

DLIM

I'm also staying at 989C. MBR have no signal for starhub, the rest of the area no problem. Singtel don hv such problem....

Amoyz

hey need some help here.. anyone installing ariston storage water heater 30l? The other day I brought the plumper up to see how he is going to install it but he said he dunohow!?!? because he was saying the pipe in the toilet has only one output which he is not sure how to fix the cold or hot water in. can someone share his experience? thank you so much

hey need some help here.. anyone installing ariston storage water heater 30l? The other day I brought the plumper up to see how he is going to install it but he said he dunohow!?!? because he was saying the pipe in the toilet has only one output which he is not sure how to fix the cold or hot water in. can someone share his experience? thank you so much

Then I will suggest you better get someone to install it instead of the same plumper, the heater is not cheap. I used Ariston for both my old & new house and even my parents. Never hear before dunno how to install.

That output is for gas-heater according to my contractor. My Ariston storage heater was connected to the U-shape pipe instead. This pipe is just on top of the out-put you mentioned. (I hope you what I mean lol). Scroll up the same thread you will see we had discussed this before. Not at home, else will send you the picture. Can someone do that to help doit ?

Edited by Amoyz

huh?? cannot be mah, my toilet got 3 pipes, 1 for hot water, 1 for cold water and e other for overflow valve.

i am also using e ariston 30L storage heater, my contractor did not connect e overflow valve as he says tat my model does not require it to be connected, in e event of overflow, water will spurt out from a small opening...

storageheater.jpg

Edited by irvin

Count me in!

I worry for my wife safety also, with them loitering ard.. :rofl:

Hey, guess what ? My husband say his is not the first case in the same carpark. Not to mentioned, he's signal light got stolen before and he had reported this before to police. According to police, there are also other cases of car window being smashed and valuable inside there stolen, parts of bike being stolen etc. They cut-down their patrolling when things seems quieter but now seems that the cases are coming back.

My view : They seems quite helpless on this type of cases. The thing is, I dun understand why they cut down the patrolling at this area since it's still quite isolated with lot of foreigner around. Angry ! :D

huh?? cannot be mah, my toilet got 3 pipes, 1 for hot water, 1 for cold water and e other for overflow valve.

i am also using e ariston 30L storage heater, my contractor did not connect e overflow valve as he says tat my model does not require it to be connected, in e event of overflow, water will spurt out from a small opening...

storageheater.jpg

Ya mine also connect like that. Seems that my contracted smoke me lo..say its for gas-heater cannot cut away. Irvin, the overflow valve can cut or not ? Check with your contractor leh, I find it an eye sore, so ugly.

my contractor say can cut but if next time u change a different brand/model, then might need e overflow valve pipe... so better keep it... if not u can ask him to cut shorter then wont be such an eye sore lor...

but i find it quite useful lor, can hang my mop or broom after washing before bringing it out to dry... :rofl:

Hmm... mine also connected like this.... hehe... how come all got similar ariston heater ar.... :rofl:

storageheater.jpg

wah lao.....all your heaters are nice nice one...........i didn't see this model else i will also buy...

See! mine so ugly..........

th_DSC01976.jpg

th_DSC01846.jpg

hehe I thought our model quite common, yours looks quite interesting.

Yours look unique lor... :dancingqueen:

wah lao.....all your heaters are nice nice one...........i didn't see this model else i will also buy...

See! mine so ugly..........

th_DSC01976.jpg

th_DSC01846.jpg

Yours look unique lor... :dancingqueen:

Do you guys have 2 small outlets protuding out from the lower wall inside the main toilet shower area huh ? What's that huh ? So dangerous...can seal or not later might accidently scratch someone's leg. It's rusty some more.

Hey, guess what ? My husband say his is not the first case in the same carpark. Not to mentioned, he's signal light got stolen before and he had reported this before to police. According to police, there are also other cases of car window being smashed and valuable inside there stolen, parts of bike being stolen etc. They cut-down their patrolling when things seems quieter but now seems that the cases are coming back.

My view : They seems quite helpless on this type of cases. The thing is, I dun understand why they cut down the patrolling at this area since it's still quite isolated with lot of foreigner around. Angry ! zz

Ya mine also connect like that. Seems that my contracted smoke me lo..say its for gas-heater cannot cut away. Irvin, the overflow valve can cut or not ? Check with your contractor leh, I find it an eye sore, so ugly.

Thank you guys! the photo is what I needed.. so need to saw the U shape pipe huh.. Thanks again for the big help neighbours! zz