Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Hi all

2 of my paquet floor pieces has "widen" edges, about 2mm. It suddenly appeared. No idea how it happened but I just notice it last night. Maybe already there long time but as it's under a chair so never notice.

Can the hdb contractor do something about this ? Is this covered under the warranty ? Can I submit request using the normal online form ?

Can can....as long it is still within 1 yr of your taking the keys, can still list it as defects.

btw anyone knows how to repair the pointing ,the grouting between toilet tiles? can we get anything from the DIY shop and do ma? cause some of mine is dropping off liao :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can can....as long it is still within 1 yr of your taking the keys, can still list it as defects.

btw anyone knows how to repair the pointing ,the grouting between toilet tiles? can we get anything from the DIY shop and do ma? cause some of mine is dropping off liao :(

U use bleach ar? U can oso log case with HDB. I did that too and they came to repair.

Hi peeps!

Having my housewarming on the 18thOctober, next sat, anytime from 12 noon onwards.

Cordially inviting my fellow neighbourhood mates..... =)

Kindly let me know if you are coming k and I will PM u my address.

Missy, Fatbabe, u can always come again even though u've been here before! :notti:

Hi peeps!

Having my housewarming on the 18thOctober, next sat, anytime from 12 noon onwards.

Missy, Fatbabe, u can always come again even though u've been here before! :notti:

Ya loh.. had been to your place le.. no worries. I will sure drop by on sat. :yamseng:

Hi all, I long time nv come in le.. busy with my stuff.. pai say, i must have missed alot of news.. hehe..

yoz...i am back after missing for weeks. hahaa got miss me bo??? :dancingqueen:

wxb and fatbabe ~ so sorry wor that day forgot to bring hse key. really blur man.

haha

Ya your keys.. haha.. 2 times in a roll..

Let me update my CASE.. I went through alot of weeks and months, finally, change tiles.. just finish hacking all the tiles le. new tiles will be up soon. Now with a small problem.. hai.. my master toilet wall de tiles out of stock.. I need to go to shop and choose again.. I hate choosing tiles.. see until @@..

Will try to set up a blog.. and upload pictures, etc.. when I am free la.. hehe..

Nick-Name / Sex / Nest / Car / hobbies & etcs....

1)Farant78 - Farant / Male / 987C / Honda Ody / MJ & JB makan & shopping....

2) Dlim / Female / 989C / Two legs is my car / Play MJ and pool

3) sohbengkuan / male / 989A / Lancer EX / Window shopping

4) Weixiaobao aka Xiaobao / male / 989A / Same as Dlim, leg x 2 / MJ, bowling, touch rugby, soccer, table tennis and keep pets!

5) Lawr3nc3 - Lawrence / male / 989A / Motorbike / photography, JB/SG makan, Shopping etc..

6) Amoyz / female / 989C / kaki(leg) / surfing net, watch HK drama, like to bowl but not good at it, makan etc...

7) ckoonyin / male / 989A / Diving / MJ MJ MJ MJ /

8) FaTBaBe / Female / 990C / 2 Legs / MJ, Shopping, SLEEP!! (Long time nv sleep well le)

Amoyz, you got any HK drama in hand? Can share share.. I also like to watch.. but now no supply le..

Amoyz, you got any HK drama in hand? Can share share.. I also like to watch.. but now no supply le..

Hey FaTBabe

No stock, I watch online streaming one....shhh but recently sleep also no time last one I chase is moon resonance then I stop liao...really good leh. I also watch Jap anime...eg Bleach.

U use bleach ar? U can oso log case with HDB. I did that too and they came to repair.

only once leh......den some are dropping off liao......somemore it is at the wall and not the floor........lousy leh.......

Btw are anyone of u all experiencing your toilet tiles chipping off? i never drop or anything leh.

Hi peeps!

eeehhhh....eeeeerrrrr........wat's your address ah? hehehehehhe :dancingqueen:

ckoonyin: I oso faced the same problem of having holes on the toilet walls. Told HDB and they came to repair. But you need to let the toilet dry before the repair (meaning cannot use toilet before and after repair for one to two days).

wxb: will be at your hsewarming.. if cannot come down, I lower the basket down to collect food. hahaha....

ckoonyin: I oso faced the same problem of having holes on the toilet walls. Told HDB and they came to repair. But you need to let the toilet dry before the repair (meaning cannot use toilet before and after repair for one to two days).

wxb: will be at your hsewarming.. if cannot come down, I lower the basket down to collect food. hahaha....

then use the same basket lower the food to me when I walk pass haha....

by the way, my toilet floor tiles also chipped off. the slight one I dont bother but I insist them to change a tile as I can see the 2nd layer (black) in case water seap into next floor (I kiasi). Then the whole toilet and part of the hall turn very dusty when they change it... so must remind them to close the toilet door when they hack the tile of hor wxb. Their premium flat work really sloppy so much rectification...

only once leh......den some are dropping off liao......somemore it is at the wall and not the floor........lousy leh.......

Btw are anyone of u all experiencing your toilet tiles chipping off? i never drop or anything leh.

huh... toilet tiles chipping off for no reason... umm.. tink gota take note of that le...

I do have this prob too... :curse:

eeehhhh....eeeeerrrrr........wat's your address ah? hehehehehhe :dancingqueen:

juz shout from the void deck can le... :dancingqueen:

wxb~ will definitely dropby if got time coz tt day might need to brg my foreign friend to tour our place of interest....

Hey FaTBabe

No stock, I watch online streaming one....shhh but recently sleep also no time last one I chase is moon resonance then I stop liao...really good leh. I also watch Jap anime...eg Bleach.

so u completed all 40eps? no wonder not enuff sleep... haha...

Edited by Zen2008

juz shout from the void deck can le... :dancingqueen:

wxb~ will definitely dropby if got time coz tt day might need to brg my foreign friend to tour our place of interest....

so u completed all 40eps? no wonder not enuff sleep... haha...

ya lo..completed all eps. One of the best series so far better than the first one.