Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

PM me the link leh.. hehe.. :notti:

you've got a PM :notti:

Hey pps

Anyone been to the JW swimming pool. Thought of bringing my kids there next weekend. Is it good ? Is it clean ? Is it safe ? Give some feedback if you'd been there.

Thanks !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Fatbabe - The blk you asked is 990C. Was it your blk?

Amoyz: Got two olympic size pools, one deep one shallow (abt 1.3m deep i think). So dun see olympic size pool and start diving in. Shallow one no roof. Got laze river too, surrounding the kids pool. Last time that I been there couple of months ago, the water at the olympic size pool taste salty... Kids one ok. Oh yeah... got jaccuzi which is link to the kids pool. And got one slide but have to climb three levels. After swimming, can drop by at the Sakura Restaurant for buffet or Dun know what Jap rest for sushi.

Amoyz: Got two olympic size pools, one deep one shallow (abt 1.3m deep i think). So dun see olympic size pool and start diving in. Shallow one no roof. Got laze river too, surrounding the kids pool. Last time that I been there couple of months ago, the water at the olympic size pool taste salty... Kids one ok. Oh yeah... got jaccuzi which is link to the kids pool. And got one slide but have to climb three levels. After swimming, can drop by at the Sakura Restaurant for buffet or Dun know what Jap rest for sushi.

just had the buffet last9, wld say tt its std has realli dropped man~ mayb my taste bud chg? haha... nwy, no harm try if u haben been thr.... cherrio ~

just had the buffet last9, wld say tt its std has realli dropped man~ mayb my taste bud chg? haha... nwy, no harm try if u haben been thr.... cherrio ~

ya been there around CNY when I just moved in... agree not up to standard.

hmm sounds interesting heh.

salty...why huh ? is it usually crowded with foreigners ?

:( My block.. I think is the same unit of mine.. level 4.. I look throught the lift glass panel and saw red paper at level 4 opp the lift on my way up to my house.. :S Oh no..

1st case is when? I dunno leh..

Edited by FaTBaBe

ya been there around CNY when I just moved in... agree not up to standard.

hmm sounds interesting heh.

salty...why huh ? is it usually crowded with foreigners ?

Salty.. you dun wan to know. hahaha... Sun usually packed. Foreigners, shld hv but not many.

:( My block.. I think is the same unit of mine.. level 4.. I look throught the lift glass panel and saw red paper at level 4 opp the lift on my way up to my house.. :S Oh no..

Aiyah... sure have such cases in HDB estate. 百无禁忌,can liao.

I can view it right from my living room windows.

This few day i dont wan to open my windows.... hehe... the wind dont smell good!

Fatbabe ur side is how many room ?

tink i oso noticed "gap" between parquet... anybdy out thr got filler, can spare some boh.. dun tink gona get hdb to come liao... diy beta... :horse:

i got the filler. let me know when u free i pass to u.

i confirm is their standard drop and not bcos my taste bug change haha

2nd time? OMG... :jawdrop: so scary..

2nd time????

when was the first time?

Hey

I was just on my way back, saw a police truck and someone moving the body. My neighbour told me was an old uncle dunno why jump down from his window after watching tv with his wife.

That's all I heard.

i came to know this news from zen. eeee scary lei.

i very "dan xiao" one...so after i came to know this from zen, i dun really dare to sleep that night.

lol....

that's why, got problem kbkp no use one...........think i got hear them quarrel loudly before...........

Anyway, i cannot make it this sat cause got malay wedding to go to @ 4pm.

U all also experience the chipping of tiles? den in the end how ah? report to HDB and they come and replace ma?

I got several liao.

Edited by ckoonyin

I can view it right from my living room windows.

This few day i dont wan to open my windows.... hehe... the wind dont smell good!

Fatbabe ur side is how many room ?

4 Rooms and 2 Rooms. Mine is 4 rooms de. Last night I went over alone to check on the work done, I am a bit scare as it was 7pm liao..

Anyone buying anything for WXB housewarming?

4 Rooms and 2 Rooms. Mine is 4 rooms de. Last night I went over alone to check on the work done, I am a bit scare as it was 7pm liao..

Anyone buying anything for WXB housewarming?

y scared leh? 7 plus nia leh

i got the filler. let me know when u free i pass to u.

i confirm is their standard drop and not bcos my taste bug change haha

2nd time????

when was the first time?

i came to know this news from zen. eeee scary lei.

i very "dan xiao" one...so after i came to know this from zen, i dun really dare to sleep that night.

lol....

k, will get from u when ur here..

haha... so it's realli their std dropped... tink it's time they buck up liao, else sure lose alot of biz....

opps~ paisay leh.. made u become "owl"... tot u got 2 security dogs? kekeke...

if u need us to zhuang dan... juz activate us lar... whaha...

What is 4rooms and 2 rooms?

Also to clear the doubts on the 2nd time hor .

The contractor told me that the first time happened at the mult-storey carpark at our estate wor.

XiaoBao , cannot make it to your house warming .

Hello

Found a online furniture shop. www.beds.sg

Anyone buy from them before ? Can give review whether price reasonable ? Cost me $200 more to buy from HarveyNorman for a silimar bedframe selling in this website... I am eyeing for a wardrobe.

Thanks.

Hello

Found a online furniture shop. www.beds.sg

Anyone buy from them before ? Can give review whether price reasonable ? Cost me $200 more to buy from HarveyNorman for a silimar bedframe selling in this website... I am eyeing for a wardrobe.

Thanks.

hmm..didnt buy from them...but went to their showroom to have a look...think it was at lten mile junction..think theirs are all local brands..the showroom didnt have much..so i didnt get from them as i wanted serta bed..but i think they are quite cheap..