Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
khoonyew

Protection

Hi Mace,

What is your profession? You seem quite free... You can attend to my queries just in few mins. Really appreciate it......

So in the FS market, how to tell a FSM is genuine? Even chinese news paper everyday has different FSM giving advise......... shld i say get FSM with more public exposure better?

me snake king...eat snake many many...wahahaha.

dont engage fsm if;

1) charges more than 1k for a hdb - these conmen making use of the weakness/perception that expensive must be good. true blue fsm do not make a fortune out of fs cos this is considered divulging heaven' secret, most just earn a decent living and does lots of good deeds.

2) has a PTE LTD co

3) has lots of FS stuffs in their shop and wants you to buy them cos theirs are customed or kai guang(bullsheet) and you cant find anywhere else.

4) many conmen con all their way to fame, so what do you think of public exposure?

i only know youlongzi, jinzilong, ang and a couple of them are real fsm. the rest wahaha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
me snake king...eat snake many many...wahahaha.

dont engage fsm if;

1) charges more than 1k for a hdb - these conmen making use of the weakness/perception that expensive must be good. true blue fsm do not make a fortune out of fs cos this is considered divulging heaven' secret, most just earn a decent living and does lots of good deeds.

2) has a PTE LTD co

3) has lots of FS stuffs in their shop and wants you to buy them cos theirs are customed or kai guang(bullsheet) and you cant find anywhere else.

4) many conmen con all their way to fame, so what do you think of public exposure?

i only know youlongzi, jinzilong, ang and a couple of them are real fsm. the rest wahaha...

Those you mention appear in chinesenewspaper quite often. How about Chen Jin Rong, Cai Zhong Shan, Yuan Zhong Xiu, Yun Zi Long, Jiang Nong Zhen..... They do appear on news paper very often....

Those you mention appear in chinesenewspaper quite often. How about Chen Jin Rong, Cai Zhong Shan, Yuan Zhong Xiu, Yun Zi Long, Jiang Nong Zhen..... They do appear on news paper very often....

check registry of companies (acra) :sport-smiley-004:

i am already very very BLUNT liao....

Edited by MaCe

hahahaaa.........

I get you bro......

Thank you.

Having the picture/figure of the god serve the purpose? Protect the family and keep away unwanted things?

Having the picture/figure of the god serve the purpose? Protect the family and keep away unwanted things?

depends on what you believes and which god's picture.

ancestor's tablet the most effective...no grandfather would want to see strangers come in and disturb their grandchildrens.

Hi

What should I need to display at home for protection from 'bad things'. I dont have a alter at home. I am staying at a resale flat but fully reno.

Kindly advise.

Go to Guan Yin teple at 'Si Beh Lor' and get a charm paper from there lor.. :yamseng: Cheap and good... :D

Regards,

MasterChong33

Go to Guan Yin teple at 'Si Beh Lor' and get a charm paper from there lor.. :) Cheap and good... :D

Regards,

MasterChong33

May I ask whether do we need to choose a good date & time to change the charm paper - as the one I had on the main door has torn off? And how do we deal with the old charm paper?

Thanks in advance!

maybe grandfather reincarnated already? then how?

ancestor tablet as in = 历代祖先 (everyone)

the 3 魂 7 魄. even if one generation(the grandfather) attained enlightenment, meaning bodisvatta. somehow some your ancestors is still down there.

ancestor tablet as in = 历代祖先 (everyone)

the 3 魂 7 魄. even if one generation(the grandfather) attained enlightenment, meaning bodisvatta. somehow some your ancestors is still down there.

Is it true that we cant wear any amulet to room which the mother just give birth?

Is it true that we cant wear any amulet to room which the mother just give birth?

budhha amulet? so far only the thai version of buddha amulets got many taboos...cannot this/that.

then as usual the dangkee taoist amulet/talisman - simi cannot go toilet cannot let women touch cannot this/that...........cannot WORK also lah(no offense :dribble: ).

if you believe there is higher being up there, come on, they dont give a **** on such trivial matters, they are particular about how you live your life, a good guy? of cos they will bless you. Bad guy? then TKK.

Edited by MaCe