Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alanlim

Lim's Family Lovenest

hi everyone

this is the first time in my life i started a Blog,so pls pardon me for my not so good english.

i had bought a resale 5i @CCK blk 626 for $342,000 and the 1st appt. is at 13 dec, but i had a agreement with the existing owner to move out earlier for me to start reno cause i need to move out from my old place bf end of jan.

if everything go smoothly i should start hacking tommorow. tonight alex from summit design will be at my place for the finally detailing.

Actually my budget is ard 40k+ but after we add alot of carpentery,glass and mirror it really burst my budget so now the total damage for my reno will cost 70k.

the reno we did is quite extensive which consist of 5 pages of quotation.

i just post up the picture as the reno progress.

alan

Edited by alanlim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

passage way

passagetobedrm.jpg

kitchen

kitchen.jpg

dinning area

dinningkitchenentrance.jpg

future daughter's room

daughterrm.jpg

sil room

SILrm.jpg

store roomm and entrance

storermmainentrance.jpg

study room

studyrm.jpg

master room

myrm.jpg

WOW.. 70k is quite a lot for reno..

Does that 70k includes furnishes or just plain renovation?

I'm sure your house will turn out amazingly great!

Can't wait for more pictures!!

WOW.. 70k is quite a lot for reno..

Does that 70k includes furnishes or just plain renovation?

I'm sure your house will turn out amazingly great!

Can't wait for more pictures!!

70k does not include furnitures & appliances, but include 3 starmex air-con, 240sqf of windows & grills, electrical works, fire rated door, 5 frosted glass door for rms & toilets, all kitchen cabinets doors will use tinted mirrors and glass. all rms pacquet floor and etc....

i hope my house will turn out nice if not i :dancingqueen:

finally hacking of floor and wall tiles has started but not the wall cause is still under pending.hopefully it will approve faster.

70k does not include furnitures & appliances, but include 3 starmex air-con, 240sqf of windows & grills, electrical works, fire rated door, 5 frosted glass door for rms & toilets, all kitchen cabinets doors will use tinted mirrors and glass. all rms pacquet floor and etc....

i hope my house will turn out nice if not i :furious:

finally hacking of floor and wall tiles has started but not the wall cause is still under pending.hopefully it will approve faster.

Wow, big time reno.

I just finished my reno with only some carpentery outstanding. Moving tomorrow to CCK St 53 after 3 months of reno.

Good luck and glad to see your progress

Wow, big time reno.

I just finished my reno with only some carpentery outstanding. Moving tomorrow to CCK St 53 after 3 months of reno.

Good luck and glad to see your progress

u must be happy now rite? hopefully 6 -8 weeks time i will in the same mood like u. i don't have the luxury of 3 months for reno , i must move out of my existing place by end jan. alex has promoise me he wont take anymore big project from now till CNY and concentrate more manpower on my house .

hackingstart.jpg

hackingstart1.jpg

today went up to see the progress, hacking of floor and wall tiles should complete by tomorrow .

now left only the wall to be torn down,still waiting for HDB for approval to demolish the walls of study rm,kitchen,service balcony,store,and two toilet.

hi guys

after 7 weeks of reno we finally move in to our new home on 1st of feb, me and my wife is grateful to Alex for rushing for us to move in. now we only left wallpapers, glass partition and some touch up painting to be completed after CNY.

renovation is so stressful and tiring things to do,we had so many late night talks and meeting with alex inorder everything will go as smooth as possible.

i will put up all the photo when everything is completed.below is my before and after floor plan of my place.

we narrow the passage way and shrink my MBR toilet in order to enlarge my two daugthers rm.

floorplan1.jpg

before

floorplan2.jpg

after