Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alanlim

Lim's Family Lovenest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i actually noe nothing abt feng shui, i mount the alter there cause it's the only place left available.is it's bad to place there?

alan

Edited by alanlim

i actually noe nothing abt feng shui, i mount the alter there cause it's the only place left available.is it's bad to place there?

alan

Is your altar going house any buddha or guanyin ? If yes it will be better to have it face the window, this is what I know, correct me if I am wrong.

Is your altar going house any buddha or guanyin ? If yes it will be better to have it face the window, this is what I know, correct me if I am wrong.

oic ,mine is for the ancestor.

I think it depends on the owner bazi and the god place.

yup more pic pls..the kitchen cabinet v swee leh,hope to see more of the cabinet

yeah.. do post more pics of the kitchen pls. does look swee. are the doors made of mirrors (looks like it), pretty unique! but might be quite hard to maintain ya? hehe..

Edited by phoenix

yup.all the rooms and kitchen cabinet doors are using tinted mirror, it's really outstanding but cleaning wise si bei siong.hahaa.....

i will post the picture when the glass backsplash and the glass partition between my living and kitchen are install.

me and my wife find the altar too bunky, might change to a slimer version,is it adviseable? will it disturb my wife ancestors?

anyone knows? :bangwall:

actually me and my wife are not "pang tang" type ,we even had our wedding dinner on "Ching ming".i ask is that i scare later the ancestor will come :bangwall: on my head at night for disturbing them.

Edited by alanlim