Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

Is It Neccessary To Have Hot Water On The Sink Area

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i regret not running hot water to my washing machine coz i'm using a gas heater

it's cheaper to heat the water using the gas heater compared to the washing machine

though the gas heater can only reach 45 degrees compared to 90 degrees on the washing machine :P

ran hot water to my sink coz wanted to have it handy for times that i might need it :jawdrop:

That is because it is using gas ma. Washing machine is using electricity.

But normally, I will set high for 1st wash, the rest of the cycle back to normal temperature.

That is because it is using gas ma. Washing machine is using electricity.

But normally, I will set high for 1st wash, the rest of the cycle back to normal temperature.

but mine washing machine is toshiba top load not front load...so can still have hot water?

was thinking should i ask my ID to link the hot water to my sink area in the kitchen?

I had my existing home and new home running H/C on sink which i think is very handy when come to defrost and washing. Not that i need to turn it to the hottest, but warm is good for the cool and harsh weather. H/C for Wash basin will be good for removing makeup and brushing sensitive teeth.

hope its help in making ur desicion. :dancingqueen:

I had my existing home and new home running H/C on sink which i think is very handy when come to defrost and washing. Not that i need to turn it to the hottest, but warm is good for the cool and harsh weather. H/C for Wash basin will be good for removing makeup and brushing sensitive teeth.

hope its help in making ur desicion. :dancingqueen:

U brush in the kitchen???? Still need to on the heater to heat the water before using.

Edited by raincole

does anyone really set the temp at the heater so high?

gas heater max only 45 degrees celsius, won't scald anyone :dancingqueen:

as for having hot water for the various points, think it really depends on how deep is your pocket and what you want

if pocket is deep enough, then by all means run it to everywhere

better to have it and not need it, then to need it but not have it :dancingqueen:

Yes, it's good to have hot water to your kitchen sink. Makes washing greasy dishes much easier. I am sure most of the time you won't be needing hot/warm water to wash your dishes. But you roast alot or bake alot, hot water is great for washing up.

I know this is not relevant if your home is a HDB but just so you know, expats who rent private homes always ask for hot water to the kitchen sink. And landlords of private homes have to make sure this is available.