Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

Hi fifteenmay, thank you for your recommendation. I went yesterday and it seems like I bought the same shoes as you :(:(

Hi Crystal15,

you are welcome! Looks like we have the same good taste! when is your wedding? :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Crystal15,

you are welcome! Looks like we have the same good taste! when is your wedding? :dunno:

Yeah :(

My wedding is 11 Oct 08. My photoshoot is 2 weeks from now :(

wow how to go JB take px?

My BS from JB mah so will be taking photo in JB, Kota Tinggi and maybe desaru.. if thats the case, will have alot of photos and the chances of buying more is higher. oh dear :) i must control my HTB and myself :thumbs up: must have self control.. eheheh...

Must comfort myself that the nicest photo will be nice 50R Photo to hang in my house... then i wun buy so many.

One big one is enough hahahaha... ;)

Cool! which BS is that?

I think mine will go Kota Tinggi and for an extra fee can opt to go Desaru

Hehe, my BS is Dawn Bridal. Kota Tinggi has a waterfall and the rocks are quite slippery if you are required to go down, so have to be careful.

Hehe, my BS is Dawn Bridal. Kota Tinggi has a waterfall and the rocks are quite slippery if you are required to go down, so have to be careful.

I was thinking whether should got Kota Tinggi or not cos my cousin took her wedding shots there too. Want to be different :bangwall:

I was thinking whether should got Kota Tinggi or not cos my cousin took her wedding shots there too. Want to be different :bangwall:

Maybe you go Desaru? :dribble::dribble: Go Desaru seem nicer

My BS from JB mah so will be taking photo in JB, Kota Tinggi and maybe desaru.. if thats the case, will have alot of photos and the chances of buying more is higher. oh dear :( i must control my HTB and myself :dribble: must have self control.. eheheh...

Must comfort myself that the nicest photo will be nice 50R Photo to hang in my house... then i wun buy so many.

One big one is enough hahahaha... :dunno:

wow, can tahan ah? hehe..

i wonder me will keep picking anot :deal:

Fifteenmay, if the weather during your outdoor shoot is good and sunny, you will be very sweaty in your gown for sure.

I went to the one near Istana palace.. and it was freaking hot that day that I perspired alot while posing for our outdoor shoot. :sport-smiley-004: Somemore got to walk in heels and hold up the hems.

Fifteenmay, if the weather during your outdoor shoot is good and sunny, you will be very sweaty in your gown for sure.

I went to the one near Istana palace.. and it was freaking hot that day that I perspired alot while posing for our outdoor shoot. :bleah: Somemore got to walk in heels and hold up the hems.

oh my sun tanning ah..

my ps is naer to my AD, oh no. wait get darker how manz. did u get urself darker ?

Nope, didn't stay in the sun for long thankfully.

Outdoor shoots should take between half an hour to an hour depending on the type of pose the photographer wants you to take, I think. If the photographer has the required poses he want, you can wrap it up faster in less than 30 min. Check with your BS see how long will your outdoor shoot will take or at least an estimate.

oh my sun tanning ah..

my ps is naer to my AD, oh no. wait get darker how manz. did u get urself darker ?

Edited by BunBun

Has anyone tried to DIY their own wedding shoes.

Eg. Buy a plain shoes then glued the diamante onto the straps.

Dont know if it will be cheaper. Cos shoes with diamante are very exp, all selling ard 60-120. As I am used to wearing flats, dont know how to wear heels. Thats why im not willing to spent too much on shoes cos it like wearing 1-2times only.