Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

I dunno lehz. Haven install lehz. But it's a composite sink wor. Apple said your glass stuff dump in, it's the glass that is gone case, not the sink.

These few days no work coz pom pom and sink haven arrive. So tomorrow will start work again.

Hey, I nv go knock on the tiles wor. :bangwall: Forgot lehz. Read too much tt its more for units from hdb direct. :bangwall:

Now, that's odd. Who dowan hassle-free reno? :notti:

Babytan, beehive? Do you mean Vhive? :unsure: That time i went Tg katong branch when i was getting my sink, not much lehz. Only heard of Ikea can mix and match... I'm looking for a long L-shape to accomodate 2 PCs diagonally one another. :notti: Havent start to compare price for tt coz thot no need so soon... cant help you on tt for now.. paiseh. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

paisey paisey VHIVE lah

i went to the 1 at taman jurong (maybe a bit far for you) but i think is worth the trip..their table solid leh..scratch resistant sumore :jawdrop: nice walnut colour too

Taman Jurong ah... ok lah. Sometimes @ ILs there. Can, shall find time to pop by and see. :)

Solid is scratch resistent? :jawdrop: Power.

Taman Jurong ah... ok lah. Sometimes @ ILs there. Can, shall find time to pop by and see. :)

Solid is scratch resistent? :jawdrop: Power.

hahha told you my english is powderful liao lor

Some updates.

Common bathrm done, windows for it up.

sl271081ob0.jpg

Kitchen bases tiled also. Capentry won't be so fast as i think they are tied up. :)

MBR toilet wall tiling is in progress since pom pom is in. :)

Have a nice weekend!

Was trying to sort some things w Steven the past 2 days... Think Kajua's the one rare gal to avoid the reno blues. :(

Went up on Sunday and was wondering how come got workers working... but no, actually they forgot to close the grilles and windows... :bangwall: Easily resolved... Steven will remind his guys to remember in future. No sweat.

If you guys had bought sink and stuff and it's delivered while they are still working, do remind the delivery chaps to put it at the side of the rm... the workers stacked those small plastic containers (to put water/cement) on top one of the paper box, and the fine dust got into my shower panel which friend gave us. Actually, we shd have used the plastic to cover back everything, but in our joy when we saw tt with steven and max, we also forgot. 8| ourselves also.

MBR bathrm windows. See the lobang? It's actually @ the lower right hand side. Forgot to remove flash thus the white area. Paiseh.

sl271095vs4.jpg

Steven say will rectify it. :)

Then... tiling on 1 side of the MBR toilet wall:

sl271092wq5.jpg

The Hafary guy came to our hse as per Steven's request. Guess what? Both the tiles are supposed to be cut in the same width. BUT, the light tiles were cut in SG, and the darker ones were cut @ CHEENA. Guess which side's QC fail? :furious:

Tilers also very cute lehz. Quite obvious tile till 1/2 ht know sth is not right, but yet, didnt escalate it to Steven. :bangwall::bangwall: So, Hafary's side will have to find the bigger (darker) tiles and get them to re-cut in SG (smaller area to replace rather than the lighter color ones). Steven's side will re-tile that wall. Wonder if he will re-tile floor also (same darker tiles)... we wait and see. :lol:

Edited by skywolf

Heh at least your ID is rectifying it ma, he will make it swee swee for you, I believe that you have less reno headaches compared to some who have more problems even if Kajua is one lucky person to avoid any reno blues.

Heh but remember to knock on the tiles to be sure no hollow sound after its tiled up. Btw Vhive got L-Shape table, I saw a L-Shape glass table which is slim in width compared to the width of the L-Shape wood table, at IMM. I currently have a small table from V-hive in Cherry colour bought from the one at IMM, quite solid also.

not easy to go thru reno process leh...

hopefully mine be smooth sailing but seriously i doubt so...just hope dun have major problems liao..

glad you got a good ID, at least he is quite responsible la.. :good:

btw gal, i like haven seen you posting 3D pictures ah?? or i missed it?? 8|

:P i think we were lucky, also maybe the fact we the 1st one to start our reno after the long CNY holiday lor. Actually our deliveries , sink and stuff, also came during the tiling, they put it in the middle of the room and also put the things on top, but I think cause the boxes were sealed so not that bad. Anyway after the reno they will wash it. I think Steven got his guys to wash acid + normal wash about 3 or 4 times for us, so eventhough after they install the stuff it was dusty but they really washed it clean for us. So no complains on that

Maybe they will wash your shower panel after reno for you.

Yeah the knocking of the tiles you gotta do. Eventhough we trust the tilers but safe then sorry. It is quite tiring to do all that

Actually I guess defects are common more important is whether your ID willing to rectify it. Worse those that give you excuse then dont do. Ours the glass shower screen no cut hole for pipe we also never notice :P till Steven told us he sending it back for a cutting . Ours the defect were so minor sometime we dont bother though in the end Steven during his own inspection fixed :notti: I quite blur then my hubby super bochup

But seems like your reno also quite smooth also not as much problems as some of the horror stories we read in the forum. Least you got the full reno experience!! :P

Edited by kajua

Heh at least your ID is rectifying it ma, he will make it swee swee for you, I believe that you have less reno headaches compared to some who have more problems even if Kajua is one lucky person to avoid any reno blues.

Heh but remember to knock on the tiles to be sure no hollow sound after its tiled up. Btw Vhive got L-Shape table, I saw a L-Shape glass table which is slim in width compared to the width of the L-Shape wood table, at IMM. I currently have a small table from V-hive in Cherry colour bought from the one at IMM, quite solid also.

Yeah, i know. But still... :(

So they're gonna retile ur wall!!! Wow!!!! More job for them then. Hacking, retiling

They offered to. :dunno: I told him i can't hide it with those corner metal shelves (for shampoo n stuff) coz got shower panel. Else i will hang something there and bo-chap it. :notti:

hopefully mine be smooth sailing but seriously i doubt so...just hope dun have major problems liao..

Bo 3D yet. He said this wk. Had seen the 1st draft and got them to amend it liaoz. I'm waiting for it eagerly also. :sport-smiley-004:

Yeah, i know. But still... :(

So they're gonna retile ur wall!!! Wow!!!! More job for them then. Hacking, retiling

They offered to. :dunno: I told him i can't hide it with those corner metal shelves (for shampoo n stuff) coz got shower panel. Else i will hang something there and bo-chap it. :notti:

Bo 3D yet. He said this wk. Had seen the 1st draft and got them to amend it liaoz. I'm waiting for it eagerly also. :sport-smiley-004:

:P i think we were lucky, also maybe the fact we the 1st one to start our reno after the long CNY holiday lor. Actually our deliveries , sink and stuff, also came during the tiling, they put it in the middle of the room and also put the things on top, but I think cause the boxes were sealed so not that bad. Anyway after the reno they will wash it. I think Steven got his guys to wash acid + normal wash about 3 or 4 times for us, so eventhough after they install the stuff it was dusty but they really washed it clean for us. So no complains on that

Maybe they will wash your shower panel after reno for you.

Yeah the knocking of the tiles you gotta do. Eventhough we trust the tilers but safe then sorry. It is quite tiring to do all that

Actually I guess defects are common more important is whether your ID willing to rectify it. Worse those that give you excuse then dont do. Ours the glass shower screen no cut hole for pipe we also never notice :P till Steven told us he sending it back for a cutting . Ours the defect were so minor sometime we dont bother though in the end Steven during his own inspection fixed :notti: I quite blur then my hubby super bochup

But seems like your reno also quite smooth also not as much problems as some of the horror stories we read in the forum. Least you got the full reno experience!! :P

Here's one lady who wanted the full reno experience. :bangwall::bangwall:

Yeah, most prob they will wash. :dunno:

Guess what? I went down just now to bio.

I got locked out of my hse. :~ Coz i cant open the no. lock. Best part is:

40 mins later, Steven sent me a sms to say can open le. Got technique to open one. :bangwall::bangwall:

hahahah cartoon leh you...kana lock out...luckily you were being "released"....

is it using those nos. combination lock? most of the contractors use this kind of lock but easily got break in..heard from an ID before that someone LCD TV got stolen!! :jawdrop:

kekeke so cute leh, but better be careful and don't move in any costly stuff in there yet till reno complete~