Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

I nv ask. :bleah: But when Steven asked me when i want them to handover, i told them before cheena 7th (which is ang-mo calendar's 31st Jul). :) He laffed and said wun be that long even though capentry delay... most prob end june.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I nv ask. :bleah: But when Steven asked me when i want them to handover, i told them before cheena 7th (which is ang-mo calendar's 31st Jul). :) He laffed and said wun be that long even though capentry delay... most prob end june.

hmm.. that's good .. then you can move in b4 31jul :D :D

btw when are you meeting Steven for your drawings ?? today or tomolo ?

:dancingqueen:

think she said today la, waiting anxiously :notti:

good then about same with me cos i doesnt want to move in during cheena 7th month too..

think ours about the same time to complete... :yamseng:

good then about same with me cos i doesnt want to move in during cheena 7th month too..

Oooo :o

No news as of this posting. But i called him abt sth else this am, he said 3ds is either end 2day or 2molo. :~

I cant believe i'm waiting like so kancheong for them. Must be you all gals lah. make me more kancheong. Jokin jokin. :rofl: :rofl:

like that you can join us on the BKK trip right?

go there and buy all the knick knacks to zhng your home :notti:

No news as of this posting. But i called him abt sth else this am, he said 3ds is either end 2day or 2molo. :~

I cant believe i'm waiting like so kancheong for them. Must be you all gals lah. make me more kancheong. Jokin jokin. :rofl: :rofl:

:bleah: :bleah:

like that you can join us on the BKK trip right?

go there and buy all the knick knacks to zhng your home :notti:

Planning to go Bkk... but in oct lor.... bo lui liaoz. :~

:bleah: :bleah:

heehee. still no news. guess hav to wait for 2molo.

Today tio locked out again.... :( :( My hubby also cannot open. Then while opening, i ganna a small cut. :~ Steven said will chg the lock... We also dunno y we cant open but yet they can. The lock is now called - the lock who kept the owners out lock.

Wah so power this lock le. :bow:

Today tio locked out again.... :( :( My hubby also cannot open. Then while opening, i ganna a small cut. :~ Steven said will chg the lock... We also dunno y we cant open but yet they can. The lock is now called - the lock who kept the owners out lock.

huh ?? how come like that .. did you hold it tightly as you select the num ...

sayang sayang ... me too kena cut on the neck when it suddenly spring open ..

everyone else had no problem with it thou ..

aiya tot can see your 3Ds today... :(:(

the feeling is kan chiong wan la, wanna so much to see how our dream home looks like ma...

was thinking of going to BKK also as there are lots of things we can buy for the house + cheap cheap..

got flights to go on 8 Aug 08 at $303 nett via swiss air, think quite a good deal liao..

when you gals planning to go huh?

Wah so power this lock le. :bow:

huh ?? how come like that .. did you hold it tightly as you select the num ...

sayang sayang ... me too kena cut on the neck when it suddenly spring open ..

everyone else had no problem with it thou ..

Same. :bangwall::bangwall: ID and workers can open but me and hubby cannot. The name is apt.

aiya tot can see your 3Ds today... :(:(

the feeling is kan chiong wan la, wanna so much to see how our dream home looks like ma...

was thinking of going to BKK also as there are lots of things we can buy for the house + cheap cheap..

got flights to go on 8 Aug 08 at $303 nett via swiss air, think quite a good deal liao..

when you gals planning to go huh?

Bkk -- check out apple's t-blog. :P

Havent got 3Ds... i didnt msg steven coz today sunday... :) Anyway, today hubbt and i took a break from reno stuff... and went back to online game. Muah haha.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Same. :bangwall::bangwall: ID and workers can open but me and hubby cannot. The name is apt.

Bkk -- check out apple's t-blog. :P

Havent got 3Ds... i didnt msg steven coz today sunday... :) Anyway, today hubbt and i took a break from reno stuff... and went back to online game. Muah haha.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

hmmm hopefully next week can see your 3D :dancingqueen:

wat game you playing? last time i played silkroad online & cronous..but think i outdated liao hor....hohohohoho

hmmm hopefully next week can see your 3D :dancingqueen:

wat game you playing? last time i played silkroad online & cronous..but think i outdated liao hor....hohohohoho

Maple. Hubby playing Cabel but i dun like, but told him to maple. Chars not cute de. :P

Maple. Hubby playing Cabel but i dun like, but told him to maple. Chars not cute de. :P

tried maple before but catch no ball leh..think i better go and kill monsters..kekeke

3D pics out from oven already bo?? :unsure: