if pipes leak, and the owner didn't notice

the cabinet is gone case liao

on the other hand, concrete support doesn't have these problems

but it's much more expensive, and not so nice as cabinets

unless you pay extra to cover up with doors

but then it brings back the wood-and-water issue :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmm thanks for all the replies :) now i understand better

think happy is open concept just like apple..

but my new house will have cabinets and i think is without the support..maybe i should ask my ID :unsure:

eh ask you something about dryer can??

those with creaseguard/iron aid does it really matters? i am not looking into heavy duty dryer as just me n husband clothing..

i just wanna make my ironing job easy..realised that the electrolux model that we just brought does not have that function..

if it really matters, i may consider to change to another model and of course cost $100 more =(

can someone advice me?

thanks in advance =)

Edited by babytan

eh ask you something about dryer can??

those with creaseguard/iron aid does it really matters? i am not looking into heavy duty dryer as just me n husband clothing..

i just wanna make my ironing job easy..realised that the electrolux model that we just brought does not have that function..

if it really matters, i may consider to change to another model and of course cost $100 more =(

Hehe if u jus wanna skip the ironing part, there maybe a way out....I have a gf who claims dat if u take ur clothes out of the dryer at the hotest part of the cycle & hang them up immediately, u dont haf to iron at all wor.... :notti::notti: Dunno how true as I neber try b4, still prefer to iron though...

yes that's true

as long as you take out the clothes while it's still warm and hang them up

don't really have to iron unless you want the 'iron-lines'

just give the clothes a good hard shake :notti:

so mean to say the normal dryer can still work and i dun have to get those with iron aid??

can you all help me to see if this electrolux model is ok??

http://www.electrolux.com.sg/node38.aspx?p...,9629,9628,9627

was thinking of changing to this:

but dun like the door as if the mechanism spoil, think very mafan

this very nice but i think more on the high end side, maybe i dun require that much??

err btw hor, how i know when is the hottest part of the cycle huh? mean i dun let the dryer complete the whole cycle, just 50% will do?? sorry hor cos 1st time dryer user leh...really noob lor.. :bangwall:

Aiyo, cannot ask me abt WM and dryer de. I am an absolutely sotong abt it. :bangwall::bangwall: Only my mum uses the WM. I hand-wash everything. :bangwall: But i will still get one because of practicality reasons (hubby to wash the clothes in future. :notti: )

I think if u lazy to iron most of ur stuff such as jeans, pants, tshirts, just topup $100 and get the one that has creaseguard/iron aid.

But for those office tops, u sure must iron even with these creaseguard/iron aid functions. If not, it will still look a bit crumpled. :yamseng:

i mean i will still iron la..just wanted something to make the ironing easier...getting a maid is the MOST easy wan liao lor... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I hate ironing most! I still can't get the creases and knicks out of some of my hubby's work shirts due to material. :(

I hate ironing most! I still can't get the creases and knicks out of some of my hubby's work shirts due to material. :(

no choice leh, you think i like meh?? haiz :(

If have foolproof method of ironing out the creases & knicks in the fastest way, I take that option. hahaha

no choice leh, you think i like meh?? haiz :(

If have foolproof method of ironing out the creases & knicks in the fastest way, I take that option. hahaha

hahah thats why i am getting the dryer to make things easier..ultimately still have to iron, cannot siam... :bangwall:

hmm maybe i'm not too particular

so my clothes are ALL from-washer-to-dryer-to-wardrobe-to-my body :lol: :lol: :lol:

another thing to consider, i pick material that doesn't crease much when i buy clothes

so that helps quite a bit

as for easy way to iron, learn how to operate a vertical steam iron

so far feedback i heard is it really works but it seems difficult to learn the skill :dunno:

Ya steam iron works cos i tried it out yest (my iron got this steam function) but there are some creases that still cannot iron flat till it is no longer visible as a crease. :bangwall:

hmm maybe i'm not too particular

so my clothes are ALL from-washer-to-dryer-to-wardrobe-to-my body :lol: :lol: :lol:

another thing to consider, i pick material that doesn't crease much when i buy clothes

so that helps quite a bit

as for easy way to iron, learn how to operate a vertical steam iron

so far feedback i heard is it really works but it seems difficult to learn the skill :dunno: