Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

Two hurdles crossed today.

i) Managed to open the number lock. :P

ii) Knew how to go DB box and on the main switch for the power supply. Funny have to go there since switches are up liao. :dunno:

Living room.

sl271124en9.jpg

sl271122jl1.jpg

sl271125br5.jpg

sl271128hf8.jpg

Light switch - Hager

sl271130pi5.jpg

Study room - Redknapp, is yr study room having a normal door? Mine was already sliding door. :dunno:

sl271121dy2.jpg

Purple rm - the room behind sudy rm.

sl271118or4.jpg

sl271119wt6.jpg

The 2 bedroom lights - Maple leaves. :notti::notti:

sl271120ad8.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My study room got sliding door but i decide to to remove it n cover the area up with hollow block. So im building new doors at the corner, nearer to the next room.

Ur picture very big ah!!! shrink a bit la

wah :dribble: :dribble:

looking great wor .. more pics .. can't wait to see your carpentry works wor ..

Been to your place , seen the before ( very jialet flooring ).. just can't wait to see the after ( the final make over )

:D :D

Blue bedrm - they painted the darker blue wrong. Will be repainted this Fri. Darker blue shd be on the left wall, not window wall.

sl271132xi5.jpg

sl271133zc5.jpg

Close up view of the 2-gang and 3-gang switches.

sl271134ul3.jpg

The new DB. Didnt know Hager has DB boxes also. :dunno:

sl271140mk7.jpg

MBR - a bit dim... hmm...

sl271143zg1.jpg

sl271144zk0.jpg

MBR toilet.

sl271146ac2.jpg

My very dirty kitchen sink :bleah: And btw, the extra support underneath is just as it is - an extra support which Steven had his guys built after my earlier comment on whether such a long support can support the sink in the middle or not. :)

sl271151jv9.jpg

Stuff that we had ordered and placed somewhere on higher ground while floor is being washed. :P

sl271152rh8.jpg

sl271153si9.jpg

Taps for MBR toilet and common toilet sinks. Hmm... we havent decide which tap shd go where. The MBR sink is a rectangle ceramic sink and earlier on we thot of using the tap on the right side. But now, think think and more thinking, kinda feel that the left tap will suit the rectangle sink better. The common toilet will have a glass round wall-mount sink... How how? :dancingqueen: Any sugg? :P

sl271157lv6.jpg

Paint... I spy... EzyWash and sealer! So means using correct series and item. :P

sl271159gy0.jpg

Btw, forgot to update earlier that the balcony was painted wrongly. The brown is supposed to be on the right side where the TV console is gonna be, and the Lilac white is to be on the left (sofa) side. They will repaint on Fri. :) They will also paint the ugly white trunking for the MBR toilet (anyone saw that) to grey to match the tiles upon my request. :)

Oops, forgot to upload the ugly trunking pic earlier. There it is. :)

sl271147vw7.jpg

Isnt it an eyesore? Luckily can be painted over. :)

huh howcome like this ??

then have to repaint every errors ar ??

Repaint lor. 3 walls niah. And it's the painter's who got it confused. Because the plan as to what color goes where was pasted on the kitchen tiled wall. :P

Anyway, 3 walls + 1 AC trunking. :lol:

Got sugg as to which tap goes where? :)

Edited by skywolf

Taps for MBR toilet and common toilet sinks. Hmm... we havent decide which tap shd go where. The MBR sink is a rectangle ceramic sink and earlier on we thot of using the tap on the right side. But now, think think and more thinking, kinda feel that the left tap will suit the rectangle sink better. The common toilet will have a glass round wall-mount sink... How how? :dancingqueen: Any sugg? :P

sl271157lv6.jpg

left is for rectangle while right is for round one ... keke think like this seems better .. :D

I think u must see the base of the tap. Round base for round sink n square base for rectangular tank. Hee hee. That means must change 1 tap liao. I like ur cannon tap. How much u bought it?

Very nice!! your reno process is coming smoothly! :good: more more pix including your buys. hehe

Any furniture buys too? :notti:

wow can pom pom liao :bath: hahahahahah

seem like your toilet tiles a little similar to mine..almost got the same tap with you (the straight 1) but the shop owner like told me something like this is the swinging type therefore a little difficult to control or bla bla..paisey forget liao... 8|

thanks for the hager switch picture too..been looking around cos ID ask me to use hager instead of legrand and clipsal..mentioned that hager is more long lasting and nicer..think we got the right choice :notti: maybe i will ask for hager DB also..hahah

btw where is your DB located huh? mine is in the living, next to main door and we intend to shift it to common room and hide under bookshelf...hahahahaha

find that both taps can go with either basin

if round with round and square with square, then very conventional style loh

if funky look, then round with square and vice versa :notti:

left is for rectangle while right is for round one ... keke think like this seems better .. :D

Coventional way like what Apple said. I think when we got the taps it was round w rectangle basin, square with round basin.

I think u must see the base of the tap. Round base for round sink n square base for rectangular tank. Hee hee. That means must change 1 tap liao. I like ur cannon tap. How much u bought it?

Huh... now that you mention it, i didnt notice the bases. But if i din remember wrongly, shd be both round. But i never see the actual rectangle sink. :bangwall: Chose from online catalogue. :bangwall:

Oh wait, i just checked e webbie. The rectangular sink has a round taphole. :dancingqueen: I do not have the receipt with me now, will get back later @ night. :)

Very nice!! your reno process is coming smoothly! :good: more more pix including your buys. hehe

Any furniture buys too? :notti:

No $ for furniture. :lol: Sit on floor niah. But we are not in a hurry to move in fast. Can still wait for year end sales. :P

wow can pom pom liao :bath: hahahahahah

seem like your toilet tiles a little similar to mine..almost got the same tap with you (the straight 1) but the shop owner like told me something like this is the swinging type therefore a little difficult to control or bla bla..paisey forget liao... 8|

thanks for the hager switch picture too..been looking around cos ID ask me to use hager instead of legrand and clipsal..mentioned that hager is more long lasting and nicer..think we got the right choice :notti: maybe i will ask for hager DB also..hahah

btw where is your DB located huh? mine is in the living, next to main door and we intend to shift it to common room and hide under bookshelf...hahahahaha

Bo shower head leh. Bathe in kitchen can. :rofl: :rofl: Yeah, that straight tap is swing kind. Ah.. hope it works fine. :)

I think I asked for Legrand switches from ID. He went :jawdrop: then he asked can use Hager or not. Cant rem the original brand. But luckily, the switches look not bad wor, so it's ok lah. Thee DB is a surprise. Thot DB no brand one. It's located in the storerm de. We moved it lower so i can reach it. Initially it was so high up i cant even reach it when stretch upwards lor. :dunno::dunno: But perhaps you may want to note that if you move it nearer to the meter it's ok. But if move further, got to pay more $ to extend the wirings/cables coz those are not cheap.

find that both taps can go with either basin

if round with round and square with square, then very conventional style loh

if funky look, then round with square and vice versa :notti:

Still dilemma. Think throw to my hubby to decide. :notti::notti:

Eh, how come my pics so big? Last time just nice lehz.

Bo shower head leh. Bathe in kitchen can. :rofl: :rofl: Yeah, that straight tap is swing kind. Ah.. hope it works fine. :)

I think I asked for Legrand switches from ID. He went :jawdrop: then he asked can use Hager or not. Cant rem the original brand. But luckily, the switches look not bad wor, so it's ok lah. Thee DB is a surprise. Thot DB no brand one. It's located in the storerm de. We moved it lower so i can reach it. Initially it was so high up i cant even reach it when stretch upwards lor. :dunno::dunno: But perhaps you may want to note that if you move it nearer to the meter it's ok. But if move further, got to pay more $ to extend the wirings/cables coz those are not cheap.

Still dilemma. Think throw to my hubby to decide. :notti::notti:

eh you haven buy rainshower meh? the swing tap is nice and i believe not so easily spoil wan la..just listen in here out there..as long as you like it can liao lor

i also asked for legrand & clipsal intially then ID say hager better quality..asked my fren who used to sell these items, he said right hager is better then the other 2..

my crrent DB in living room, next to main door..am just shifting the DB back to back to the common room..so i guess the cables just long enough...

eh you haven buy rainshower meh? the swing tap is nice and i believe not so easily spoil wan la..just listen in here out there..as long as you like it can liao lor

i also asked for legrand & clipsal intially then ID say hager better quality..asked my fren who used to sell these items, he said right hager is better then the other 2..

my crrent DB in living room, next to main door..am just shifting the DB back to back to the common room..so i guess the cables just long enough...

No need to buy. FOC from friend. :notti: Remember the shower panel? Comes with the shower set, rainshower head, handheld showerhead (which i stunt and put in my parent's hse, haha)...

Hager better ah. Ok lor, heng ID nv smoke me. :P So long DB wire enough, can liao.