Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Monkey

Bathroom Accessories ~ Where To Buy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went to Heritage at Geylang. Salesgal is pretty n attentive. But I believe the pricing is slight higher than it's neighbour :)

*spam also got pretty gals...haha

Bad experience with Heritage. We arrange for delivery 3 weeks in advance. Last minute called to say this item no stock, that item got defect.

Got to make delivery another time. defect items, no guarantee when will they get a replacement. Only delay your reno.

Don't waste your time.

Got all my WC & wash basins from GR Marketing.

Prices are really competitive at shops along Jln Besar road. Make sure you do your due diligence to check and compare before you buy them. I settled on GR cos' of the good and friendly advise Uncle Benny and Jasmine (his wife) gave. They could match and even provide better overall price than what others could offer (eg. throwing in free waste trap,offset etc)..

Also helped me sent dimension details to my ID. Saved me time during my busy renov period :)

I think Amazon prices are also very attractive. Plus can get type not easily available in SG

I will like to say that I have a very very GREAT experience in Heritage. I bought all my kitchen and bathroom accessories from them. Even bought fanco fan from them too as they have given me the best quote after comparing all the shops in jalan besar. They can even do a match price for you if they can. Was served by a lady called Irene. She is a very nice and patient person. She will always do her best for you regardless of pricing or info that you will required.

All items was delivered on time. However, have an issue with the wash basin and called Irene immediately. She quickly arrange for the agent to do a one to one exchange with me on the next day. Thumbs up for such a great service!

I will highly recommended Heritage to everyone. Not harm in giving them a chance to serve you. I will be quite sure you will like their service!