Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

morning.. is monday again.. zz zz zz.. nv slept well yesterday.. kanna disturb by the loud thunder.. :furious:

I finally made cupcakes over the weekend.. and messed up the kitchen... :bangwall: and also went to ikea to buy photo frames.. got time must select photos to develop and frame up.. :dancingqueen:

good morning gals!!

me just reached hotel from berlin less than an hr ago... :P

just finished maggi mee oso :lol:

tink will go to sleep later... else sure sleep during class later... zz

morning.. is monday again.. zz zz zz.. nv slept well yesterday.. kanna disturb by the loud thunder.. :furious:

I finally made cupcakes over the weekend.. and messed up the kitchen... :bangwall: and also went to ikea to buy photo frames.. got time must select photos to develop and frame up.. :dancingqueen:

I also had quite a few dreams.. But I didn't even know that it rained lor.. I only know when I open my eyes to see dark dark sky... :P:P

Good morning! Oh yest got thunder ar?! I think me and my hubby slept like pigs yest lor...nvr hear anything :rofl:

Aunty kat, you finally can log in....keep posting hor...:notti:

i'll be travelling back home on the public hol loh... zz

oh u coming back liao ar so fast...before u come back, rem the souvenirs hor :notti:

already bough the souvenirs lah...

but nothing fanciful... dun mind hor...

oh u really bought them ar....dun worry lar, we won't mind one :notti:

Good morning! Oh yest got thunder ar?! I think me and my hubby slept like pigs yest lor...nvr hear anything :rofl:

Aunty kat, you finally can log in....keep posting hor...:notti:

oh u coming back liao ar so fast...before u come back, rem the souvenirs hor :notti:

haha.. obviously yesterday i am not tired enough to sleep immediately.. :bangwall:

see fifi.. i told you.... only Air very enthu abt her souvenirs.. keep mentioning.. :P

Feeling super pek chek early in the morning.. My stupid manager like to chu pattern one... Always hold stupid meetings for nothing.. :bangwall::bangwall: Just wanna show ppl that he is in power.. Scared ppl forget about it... KNS...

But the good thing is, he is flying off for a business trip this week.. Although he claimed that it will be at least a month, I really doubt so... :bleah::bleah:

haha.. obviously yesterday i am not tired enough to sleep immediately.. :bangwall:

see fifi.. i told you.... only Air very enthu abt her souvenirs.. keep mentioning.. :P

mai ar neh lar....monday leh...very blue....no mood....need to create some excitement mah....:notti:

ya loh

if dun buy any souvenirs i wont dare to post in this forum anymore!! :notti:

:rofl: dun like that say me lah! :rofl::notti: