Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think difficult lah you.. today no need to chat liaoz..

can lar...mian qiang a abit...mai outcast me :notti:

can lar...mian qiang a abit...mai outcast me :notti:

haha.. so how?? you start packing liao mah?? :notti:

i took out my luggages yesterday.. did a little packing.. like pack shoes.. food stuffs..

haha.. so how?? you start packing liao mah?? :notti:

i took out my luggages yesterday.. did a little packing.. like pack shoes.. food stuffs..

I packed most of my clothes liao :notti:

now left the little bit of nitty gritty stuff like shampoo and all that haven't packed nia...so excited... :sport-smiley-004:

I packed most of my clothes liao :notti:

now left the little bit of nitty gritty stuff like shampoo and all that haven't packed nia...so excited... :sport-smiley-004:

you ka chiew si bei gin.. :bow: take my own sweet time to pack.. clothes will be the last thing ba.. this coming sat then will go back to parents house to pick up outerwears.. money also haven change..

you ka chiew si bei gin.. :bow: take my own sweet time to pack.. clothes will be the last thing ba.. this coming sat then will go back to parents house to pick up outerwears.. money also haven change..

:rofl: clothes pack first mah...anyway winter wear we also won't be wearing in singapore.....pack liao then last minute not so much stuff to pack....as i'm typing this to you, my heart is very fluttery.....so excited.... :sport-smiley-004:

I just now went to change my money liao..EUR is down to 2.00...good for us! :sport-smiley-004:

u all very scary!! so fast pack liao! LOL

my biz trip i only pack the day before... keke...

I have some friends who always pack the day before they leave one leh...i can't leh...i'm a bit paranoid that i will forget to pack this and that...so i always pack very early one.....haha....:P

:rofl: clothes pack first mah...anyway winter wear we also won't be wearing in singapore.....pack liao then last minute not so much stuff to pack....as i'm typing this to you, my heart is very fluttery.....so excited.... :sport-smiley-004:

I just now went to change my money liao..EUR is down to 2.00...good for us! :sport-smiley-004:

lol.. can feel your excitment.. i asked my hubby if he excited.. he say no.. he feels heart pain and lay chey.. because many things to bring.. :bangwall:

i always pack my things last min.. for almost every trips..

i still finding out better exchange rates leh.. :bangwall:

lol.. can feel your excitment.. i asked my hubby if he excited.. he say no.. he feels heart pain and lay chey.. because many things to bring.. :bangwall:

i always pack my things last min.. for almost every trips..

i still finding out better exchange rates leh.. :bangwall:

my hubby very excited....everyday keeps telling me europe things until i v sick of hearing him....haha :P

i can't leh....i always wonder how come u all can pack so last minute and not forget to bring this and that...:bangwall:

u come to arcade lar....u can compare until u siao...:notti:

my hubby very excited....everyday keeps telling me europe things until i v sick of hearing him....haha :P

i can't leh....i always wonder how come u all can pack so last minute and not forget to bring this and that...:bangwall:

u come to arcade lar....u can compare until u siao...:notti:

lol.. we nv talk about anything in turkey leh.. :bangwall:

can lah.. is all in your mind lah.. xi guan jiu hao.. :P my sis can pack at 12 mn.. the past countries we went are in asians.. so.. if left out anything just buy from there lor..

i no time to go arcade leh.. :bangwall:

Edited by xinyi_reiko

lol.. we nv talk about anything in turkey leh.. :bangwall:

can lah.. is all in your mind lah.. xi guan jiu hao.. :P my sis can pack at 12 mn.. the past countries we went are in asians.. so.. if left out anything just buy from there lor..

i no time to go arcade leh.. :bangwall:

i think asian countries still not that bad...anyway things are not as ex compared to european countries...

u forgot to bring one toothbrush to europe...i think smelly smelly cost u SGD5 for one.....u can take home and brush gold teeth with that money liao...:bangwall:

i also pack bei bei mian....in case we crave soup stuff :P

wat does it mean when someone said "you are a looker"?

why?? someone told u that ar?? then u shd ask him back.....look what?!?! or look like what?!?!? :rofl: