Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tone? dont get it wrong ah.. only at arms hor.. not legs.. not other parts.. i read up on this thing before..

really hope to get it.. saw a bundle price at $440.. looks attractive.

cos arms will ache mah :P

and i heard there's one yoga game.....test your balancing one.......maybe u can try that :notti:

Ya the games are fun...better than PS3.....my hubby got PS3 at home.....always play those bo liao games....see liao also bored zz zz zz

cos arms will ache mah :P

and i heard there's one yoga game.....test your balancing one.......maybe u can try that :notti:

Ya the games are fun...better than PS3.....my hubby got PS3 at home.....always play those bo liao games....see liao also bored zz zz zz

wii fit you mean? need to get the mat in order to play along..

wii fit you mean? need to get the mat in order to play along..

ya correct.....ya need the mat too....at least it's more fun than ps3......

i agree.. more interactive..

ya it's more family type.....everybody also can play.....not like ps3, one person play whole game......regretted buying ps3 for my hubby last time :bangwall: :bangwall:

shd have gotten him a wii :notti: :notti:

morning.. today very busy.. 2 colleagues on leave.. :bangwall:

morning....again ar??

was late 20mins today...the stupid train at cck keep coming those DO NOT BOARD trains......wah lau whole platform super packed with people.....in the end, frustrated...gave up and call cab......spent $30 just to come to office......super angry........i'm complaining to SMRT....fares keep increasing but service ain't getting any better..........sh it them :furious: :furious:

morning....again ar??

was late 20mins today...the stupid train at cck keep coming those DO NOT BOARD trains......wah lau whole platform super packed with people.....in the end, frustrated...gave up and call cab......spent $30 just to come to office......super angry........i'm complaining to SMRT....fares keep increasing but service ain't getting any better..........sh it them :furious: :furious:

wah.. what a expensive trip.. bad day to start with.. but i agree with you.. sometimes peak period.. mrt waiting time still have 5 mins! kns..

haiz.. not a good day for me also.. :bangwall: last week bot a stock... then my dad say can hold for 2 weeks... who knows yesterday he say have to sell off due to price correction.. then this morning he sell very low.. argh! should have sold last week, i was tempted to sell off with having profit of 1k. shouldnt be so greedy.. now end up having 300 bucks profit.. :bangwall:

wah.. what a expensive trip.. bad day to start with.. but i agree with you.. sometimes peak period.. mrt waiting time still have 5 mins! kns..

haiz.. not a good day for me also.. :bangwall: last week bot a stock... then my dad say can hold for 2 weeks... who knows yesterday he say have to sell off due to price correction.. then this morning he sell very low.. argh! should have sold last week, i was tempted to sell off with having profit of 1k. shouldnt be so greedy.. now end up having 300 bucks profit.. :bangwall:

i dun understand leh.....fares keep increasing but service not getting any better...where's the justice?!? :furious:

very good liao....all my investments fallen by more than half....i no eye see :bangwall: :bangwall:

i dun understand leh.....fares keep increasing but service not getting any better...where's the justice?!? :furious:

very good liao....all my investments fallen by more than half....i no eye see :bangwall: :bangwall:

justice? you must be kidding man..

my investments also no eyes to see.. i kinda hope i can earn some fast money.. to cover my 2 big angbao weddings for may.. now only covered 1.. :bangwall:

justice? you must be kidding man..

my investments also no eyes to see.. i kinda hope i can earn some fast money.. to cover my 2 big angbao weddings for may.. now only covered 1.. :bangwall:

ya lor....just received my statements.....wah now everything halved.......see liao very sim tia.....:bangwall:

haha you can give excuse like hang ceng pai....cannot give too much....:notti:

300 can give 2.5 ang baos mah....u mean u give 150 per pax ar......a lot leh...

ya lor....just received my statements.....wah now everything halved.......see liao very sim tia.....:bangwall:

haha you can give excuse like hang ceng pai....cannot give too much....:notti:

300 can give 2.5 ang baos mah....u mean u give 150 per pax ar......a lot leh...

the problem is they are not normal friends or relatives..

this one is my only uncle in sg.. my wedding they give a 1k plus diamond necklace for me.. so i cannot be to giam mah.. my parents have bought a gold necklace and bracelet for my cousin liao.. cost 1.5k, me and my hubby will be chipping in 400 bucks..

the problem is they are not normal friends or relatives..

this one is my only uncle in sg.. my wedding they give a 1k plus diamond necklace for me.. so i cannot be to giam mah.. my parents have bought a gold necklace and bracelet for my cousin liao.. cost 1.5k, me and my hubby will be chipping in 400 bucks..

Oh wow....then bo bian....this kind of money cannot save.....got to reciprocate with generosity also....otherwise can't get past the conscience....