Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sian! so many work to do! :bangwall:

good mah....time easy to pass....i this week very free....free until i keep yawning.....zz

Still looking for a job.. =)

now still serving notice period? or at home liao?

any luck so far?

no luck yet. still praying.. lol.. at work.. still working.. AND serving notice at the same time.. lol.. by the way.. i got a question to ask you all..

no luck yet. still praying.. lol.. at work.. still working.. AND serving notice at the same time.. lol.. by the way.. i got a question to ask you all..

ya ask.......:P

Would any of you walk into a Shop selling intimate toys etc.. would you feel embarressed? would you be embarressed buying something?

Would any of you walk into a Shop selling intimate toys etc.. would you feel embarressed? would you be embarressed buying something?

erm....i haven't been into the local ones before....but have been to overseas one....

don't think will be embarrassed lar.....after all, it's an intimate toys shop.....that's what they sell what....the sales person won't give u the queer eye.....but i would be embarrassed if the salesperson come over and explain to me how to use the toys or trying to sell me something......:P

i guess this question has the same feeling as, would you be embarrassed to pay for condoms in a supermarket or watsons.....

i walked in before with a guy colleague long long time ago.. now my mum's shop beside got one such shops.. so far i ok..

as for buying.. nv buy anything before..

erm....i haven't been into the local ones before....but have been to overseas one....

don't think will be embarrassed lar.....after all, it's an intimate toys shop.....that's what they sell what....the sales person won't give u the queer eye.....but i would be embarrassed if the salesperson come over and explain to me how to use the toys or trying to sell me something......:P

i guess this question has the same feeling as, would you be embarrassed to pay for condoms in a supermarket or watsons.....

haha.. you got the point there..

couple of weeks ago... my guy friend was telling me 'this brand condom good..', then i ans back 'ohh izzit, not sure if my hubby got buy before.. will tell him' :rofl:

Edited by xinyi_reiko

haha.. you got the point there..

couple of weeks ago... my guy friend was telling me 'this brand condom good..', then i ans back 'ohh izzit, not sure if my hubby got buy before.. will tell him' :rofl:

:rofl: but i think i will be kinda pai seh if a guy tells me that leh....:bangwall: