Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Quite ok. I'm quite interested in new ideas actually.

=)

As long as can make money.. lol.. another thing... i noted that alot of these intimate stuff.. are quite expensive.. i don't understand why.. .the profit margin seems very high for certain things.

ya lor i also noticed.....probably cos still not v common...ppl are still quite coy abt buying such stuff....and those who really want to buy are willing to fork out the money.....so gives retailers a chance to jack up prices....:dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya lor i also noticed.....probably cos still not v common...ppl are still quite coy abt buying such stuff....and those who really want to buy are willing to fork out the money.....so gives retailers a chance to jack up prices....:dunno:

I think so too.. but finding the right place would be difficult. Rental in town is very expensive.

Quite ok. I'm quite interested in new ideas actually.

=)

As long as can make money.. lol.. another thing... i noted that alot of these intimate stuff.. are quite expensive.. i don't understand why.. .the profit margin seems very high for certain things.

depends where is your target audience ba.. sg ppl still pretty conservative towards Sex issues..

Air.. got time send in your f21 orders..

depends where is your target audience ba.. sg ppl still pretty conservative towards Sex issues..

oh ya wanted to tell you, i won't not be ordering le.....cos yest night went home see my shopping cart, maybe too long liao....i'm no longer interested in those items....:P

oh ya wanted to tell you, i won't not be ordering le.....cos yest night went home see my shopping cart, maybe too long liao....i'm no longer interested in those items....:P

haha.. okok..

aiyo why say sorry lah.. you did nothing wrong to me leh..

or you saying sorry to the economy?? :notti:

the state of the economy has got nothing much to sorry about liao....it's in dire straits....sorry also no use.....:P

hey the laneige water sleeping mask u recommended me, do you know how much it is?

the state of the economy has got nothing much to sorry about liao....it's in dire straits....sorry also no use.....:P

hey the laneige water sleeping mask u recommended me, do you know how much it is?

i dunno leh... forgot liao.. you go beauty forum and search?

Exactly thats why we think that we can come up with a brick and mortar + online style BUT our concept is too make the process more discreet... less awkward.

Same like me.. i got a **** long list at adidas.com.. lol..

lucky cannot ship to singapore.. will most likely tell wife to buy for me when she is in states later in the year.

Same like me.. i got a **** long list at adidas.com.. lol..

lucky cannot ship to singapore.. will most likely tell wife to buy for me when she is in states later in the year.

wah.. why your wifey got to go states?? how abt you?