Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

erm....i haven't been into the local ones before....but have been to overseas one....

don't think will be embarrassed lar.....after all, it's an intimate toys shop.....that's what they sell what....the sales person won't give u the queer eye.....but i would be embarrassed if the salesperson come over and explain to me how to use the toys or trying to sell me something......:P

i guess this question has the same feeling as, would you be embarrassed to pay for condoms in a supermarket or watsons.....

I'm just thinking of setting a business with a friend.. =)

ha ha ha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm just thinking of setting a business with a friend.. =)

ha ha ha

with a shopfront or online?

got another point to add...if people are embarrassed, they won't even step in the first place....since alreayd have the courage to step in, there is no big deal about paying for the item....

Edited by Air

i walked in before with a guy colleague long long time ago.. now my mum's shop beside got one such shops.. so far i ok..

as for buying.. nv buy anything before..

i see. i think people nowadays are quite ok with going to such a place. more open i guess..

with a shopfront or online?

got another point to add...if people are embarrassed, they won't even step in the first place....since alreayd have the courage to step in, there is no big deal about paying for the item....

both most likely. The idea we have quite unique.. at least it will give people a unique buying experience.

both most likely. The idea we have quite unique.. at least it will give people a unique buying experience.

Good morning! Uncle P, good luck and all the best!! :thumbs up:

morning.. wed nia.. :bangwall:

morning...har lor....this week very slow sia....and weather freakingly hot....

ya lor.. why weather so hot ah.. crazy weather.. :curse:

same usual answer.....global warming.....:P

few days ago, papers reported that april is usually the start of hot "season"......with temp ranging from 32-35 deg c.......last sat was crazy.....shower liao come out immediately sweat again.....

went to a HK cafe to have dinner.....the person said aircon spoilt....and we were sitting underneath 2 huge spotlights.....almost died of heat......:bangwall:

same usual answer.....global warming.....:P

few days ago, papers reported that april is usually the start of hot "season"......with temp ranging from 32-35 deg c.......last sat was crazy.....shower liao come out immediately sweat again.....

went to a HK cafe to have dinner.....the person said aircon spoilt....and we were sitting underneath 2 huge spotlights.....almost died of heat......:bangwall:

wah!! haha.. you should go apply some firming cream.. then seat there.. suana! haha!

ya man sat is f***ing crazy! i 11pm went to bath again.. :bangwall:

wah!! haha.. you should go apply some firming cream.. then seat there.. suana! haha!

ya man sat is f***ing crazy! i 11pm went to bath again.. :bangwall:

8| or maybe i should apply hair treatment mask....i think i will have shiny healthy hair after that...8|

ya man... crazy weather.....i think my skin become bad also because of the stupid weather.....:curse:

thats interesting though.. lol

Quite ok. I'm quite interested in new ideas actually.

=)

As long as can make money.. lol.. another thing... i noted that alot of these intimate stuff.. are quite expensive.. i don't understand why.. .the profit margin seems very high for certain things.

Good morning! Uncle P, good luck and all the best!! :thumbs up:

hi hi... still on the drawing board lah.. need to do alot of costing at the moment.