Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:rofl:

mai ah ni lah.. da sheng.. :notti:

feeling sleepy now.. zz zz zz....

my travel insurance i haven buy yet.. :bangwall:

still da shen 8|

ehh u win...the most impt thing u haven't bought...faster go and buy

Hey boys and gers, is it weird to have the island as alternate colours scheme as the wall cabinets for the kitchen? :unsure:

what colours are you looking at??

what colours are you looking at??

My current cabinets are dark brown with off white table top.. My island is the opposite.. Off white drawers with a dark coloured table top...

still da shen 8|

ehh u win...the most impt thing u haven't bought...faster go and buy

hahaha..

that one very fast one.. 10mins will do.. i think i not going to buy from AIG liao.. should be buying from NTUC.. then choose premium package..

My current cabinets are dark brown with off white table top.. My island is the opposite.. Off white drawers with a dark coloured table top...

I think that should be quite interesting....shd have quite a good visual effect! :notti:

But it's best to stick with shades that are very close to your current cabinets, otherwise will look v luan..

hahaha..

that one very fast one.. 10mins will do.. i think i not going to buy from AIG liao.. should be buying from NTUC.. then choose premium package..

rub salt onto my wound :bangwall:

why you dont want to stay with the same colour as your cabinets? :unsure:

hahaha.. no lah.. till now it is still selling.. :notti:

ehh u changed liao didn't u? don't brood over it lar...at least you've got one task off your mind now....look forward to it....mine worse lor....give us all 500EUR notes leh.....so big i duno if the stores there got change for us or not ar :bangwall:

Good Luck to you! I remember during my Canada Trip the most they have in their Cash register is only $50/- cos they practise cashless system.

Think you better change into smaller notes and use more Credit Card... :yamseng:

Where are you going har, I need to plan my buying list for you... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I think that should be quite interesting....shd have quite a good visual effect! :notti:

But it's best to stick with shades that are very close to your current cabinets, otherwise will look v luan..

Yup.. I got what you mean... I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will look ok.. I suddenly feel like wanting light coloured cabinets with dark top.. :bangwall::bangwall:

why you dont want to stay with the same colour as your cabinets? :unsure:

hahaha.. no lah.. till now it is still selling.. :notti:

Coz it's boring.. I saw the alternate island colour in a home design magazine from overseas one.. Very nice and outstanding.. So, I thought, I can try for my own kitchen... :notti:

Good Luck to you! I remember during my Canada Trip the most they have in their Cash register is only $50/- cos they practise cashless system.

Think you better change into smaller notes and use more Credit Card... :yamseng:

Where are you going har, I need to plan my buying list for you... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

eh.. using credit card should be more bo hua leh.. lousy rates.. plus something got handling charges leh..

Air.. good luck to you..

Yup.. I got what you mean... I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will look ok.. I suddenly feel like wanting light coloured cabinets with dark top.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Coz it's boring.. I saw the alternate island colour in a home design magazine from overseas one.. Very nice and outstanding.. So, I thought, I can try for my own kitchen... :notti:

nvm.. if not nice change again lor.. :notti: you rich mah.. :notti:

xinyi, tinking of saying the same to aunty kat oso :notti:

buy from NTUC very fast lah

i bought mine the day before only :P

eh.. using credit card should be more bo hua leh.. lousy rates.. plus something got handling charges leh..

Air.. good luck to you..

nvm.. if not nice change again lor.. :notti: you rich mah.. :notti:

KNS.. I am very poor lately.. Think I had overspent these 2 months.. :bangwall::bangwall:

8|8|8|

hahaha.. great minds think alike mah.. :notti:

yaya.. buy from NTUC very fast.. 10 mins nia.. tonite go home click.. :P

KNS.. I am very poor lately.. Think I had overspent these 2 months.. :bangwall::bangwall:

8|8|8|

where got overspend?? no lah.. rem.. you still got a 30cm $15K bag waiting for you.. :deal:

Serious?!?! WE actually tried changing to smaller notes but the money changers all dun have....duno is bluff one or not....:bangwall: