Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

March-in Ideas

din know u're looking for circus performances!! :(

ya man.. then i put up a hotline. 1900-112-XXXX

pls donate to the new couple. :(

:unsure:

Need to plan for more exciting stunts. maybe sky walk from oriental hotel to suntec city.

i'm still young. definately not me.

:notti:

you sure?? :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya man.. then i put up a hotline. 1900-112-XXXX

pls donate to the new couple. :unsure:

Need to plan for more exciting stunts. maybe sky walk from oriental hotel to suntec city.

you sure?? :dunno:

1) I'm "guess" i'm still young.. :(

2) thinking of doing up a bingo game for my wedding. winner takes 50% of the jackpot. The rest donated to children education fund.

P.K.E.F

Phantom Kids Education Fund

:(

1) I'm "guess" i'm still young.. :drunk:

2) thinking of doing up a bingo game for my wedding. winner takes 50% of the jackpot. The rest donated to children education fund.

P.K.E.F

Phantom Kids Education Fund

can i apply for your fund? :P

if you are wearing a slim evening gown and got a long march-in (too tired to walk), maybe can consider cycling in. so tian mi mi....

hey.. great minds think alike eh..

i tot of cycle in, then play the song by selina and lee hom.. hehe.. during 1st march-in.. but i mention to my hubby, he doesnt want leh.. !! still trying hard to pursude him..

hey.. great minds think alike eh..

i tot of cycle in, then play the song by selina and lee hom.. hehe.. during 1st march-in.. but i mention to my hubby, he doesnt want leh.. :D still trying hard to pursude him..

is ur hubby steady in cycling?

isit he scare on AD he might be too nervous and cause u to fall

since he doesnt wanna cycle in then u cycle him in loh !!

since he doesnt wanna cycle in then u cycle him in loh !!

yap, he is good at cycling.. used to cycle me around the neighbourhood.. now mention abt it, miss those times.. hehe..

since he doesnt wanna cycle in then u cycle him in loh :dancingqueen:

If both also scared fall down, then both just hand-in-hand push the bicycle in lor.....also tian mi mi :bleah:

Just that the bicycle will become very extra nia...:D

Edited by Air

kekeke... wun fall down lah. as long as his legs can touch the ground. and you keep your long gown off the wheels.

can decorate the bicycle also. best is buy those karang guni rusty bicycle, repaint it and hang a few bells or glittery stuff on it. can also leave a long trail of ribbons behind the bicycle. if u have a pet dog, you can put it in the basket in front?? if you feel bored doing nothing sitting on the bike, you can blow a few bubbles or throw a few petals/shimmer. kekeke.....

i wanted to do this for my photoshoot, but we have no bicycle neither do we own any dogs. haha....

tian mi mi.... ni xiao de tian mi mi........ 8|

kekeke... wun fall down lah. as long as his legs can touch the ground. and you keep your long gown off the wheels.

can decorate the bicycle also. best is buy those karang guni rusty bicycle, repaint it and hang a few bells or glittery stuff on it. can also leave a long trail of ribbons behind the bicycle. if u have a pet dog, you can put it in the basket in front?? if you feel bored doing nothing sitting on the bike, you can blow a few bubbles or throw a few petals/shimmer. kekeke.....

i wanted to do this for my photoshoot, but we have no bicycle neither do we own any dogs. haha....

tian mi mi.... ni xiao de tian mi mi........ :)

u mean use trishaw? 8|

then mayb will make ppl tink of the old man riding trishaw and ang mohs incident :lol:

normally hotels dun allow pets in the banquets 8|

anyone with more march-in ideas? i thought of having a ballerina to dance through the aisle before we march in, but its nt easy to hunt for one... anyone has lobangs?

As long as the ballerina doesn't overshadow the bride and groom.. should be fine..

hey! what about coming down on a Segway.. lol..