Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyBear

Grumpy's Home @ Jln Membina

I aimed this table at Furniture Mall but never buy cox haben even 1st appt! :rolleyes:

hahahaa.. i got it 1yr before i hv any news on collecting my keys.. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hahahaa.. i got it 1yr before i hv any news on collecting my keys.. :P

:D

hee but i wan complete at least 1st apt first cox it's resale, alot of uncertainities and now owner like start ot have pattern. :bow:

wahahahahahaa.. u bought the same set as me! mine were black leather instead of white for the dining chairs.. they r really comfy! :notti:

Hi Xlan, u have great taste.. :good: hahaha

wah $780 for the 3 pieces :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

think it'll give you more flexibility if you do without it

maybe a longer dining table or bigger living area next time :dunno:

How about asking your id for foc: install in between the wood, a full height mirror..

Ya.. was considering to remove the strips to save $$$$ and SPACE... but h4happy ideas seems cool as well... heehee..might consider that option as well..

wah $780 for the 3 pieces :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

think it'll give you more flexibility if you do without it

maybe a longer dining table or bigger living area next time :dunno:

Hi...my ID charged me $750 for 4 pcs with glass in between.. and now it's up we realized the strips are not solid wood.. hollow inside and finished with laminates.. anyway, it's already there and looks nice oso hehe :notti:

How about around the area, put some pebbles stones around it and some artificial long leaf around the pillar to beautify it and install spot light? At least any crumpsy pple will not walk into it and knock it down.

Hi...my ID charged me $750 for 4 pcs with glass in between.. and now it's up we realized the strips are not solid wood.. hollow inside and finished with laminates.. anyway, it's already there and looks nice oso hehe :dancingqueen:

Have been too busy over the weekend....Finally have some time to upload some accessories that I have bought over the past 2 weeks... heehee

Art Clock - with dimension 105 X 74

28012008077.jpg

Lucky Draw gift from IFC - Lobster Art Clock

lobsterClock.jpg

Free Gift from IFC - Mouse Door Stopper

doorStopper1.jpgdoorStopper2.jpg

Small Wedding Display from Tangs Studio at Vivo. Cute and Cheap!:unsure: only $4.90!:dribble:!

dolls.jpg

Edited by GrumpyBear

What! $300? That is very expensive.

I bought one living room clock make from paper, have been using it for almost 10 years liao..still in good condition.

I bought it less than $5 from ikea! Until now...never change my living room clock.

If you want to see, I can post the clock over here.

the art clock cost nearly $300 right? think i saw it b4 at IFC...v nice
Edited by h4happy

hee.. grumpybear has even greater taste! all stuffs r so nice! i love the white clock n mouse stopper! i'm still searching for a door stopper.. -_-"

the art clock cost nearly $300 right? think i saw it b4 at IFC...v nice

Thanks. I bought it becos there is a 20% + 10% discount!

What! $300? That is very expensive.

I bought one living room clock make from paper, have been using it for almost 10 years liao..still in good condition.

I bought it less than $5 from ikea! Until now...never change my living room clock.

If you want to see, I can post the clock over here.

Ya. Pls post the pic of the clock. < $5 is really :yamseng: deal..

hee.. grumpybear has even greater taste! all stuffs r so nice! i love the white clock n mouse stopper! i'm still searching for a door stopper.. -_-"

Thanks for the compliment. But I think I need to be more focus. Spend too much $$ on accessories liao..

You have great taste too! I love your sofa!

The mouse stopper is FREE with every $400 purchase.. IFC is quite a cool place to shop. Cos its not crowded at all.. Just that the area is a bit out of place.....

haha.. thanks.. but it was not really chosen by me.. i chose the sofa model only.. the nice combi of the fabric n colors were all thanks to my ID, Lance :yamseng:

i've been to IFC too.. yeah.. agree it is totally ulu.. n not much shoppers.. but it's a cool place cos there r 1 or 2 unique brands that u can't find anywhere else in sg.. i tink is sort of jus started in sg..

Hi Bear,

Plse see my blog...the picture I took (paper clock) looks a bit yellowish...so I post it in my blog....

Take a look ok?

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy