Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Monkey

For Pet Lovers ~ Pet Doors!

I have noticed that there are many home owners who are also pet lovers. So I decided to post this to share with all of you out there.

For those of you who have been following my reno T-blog, I'd mentioned that I am using Doors' Plus to supply and install the doors in my new home, which I will be moving into TOMORROW (!).

The boss of Doors' Plus is a young chap, who's always happy and smiley. Such a joy working with him. Anyway, he was at my place last week supervising some works, and we chatted about how he started his business yada yada .... And I asked if business has been brisk (it has) and he told me that he will soon be making Pet Doors. What are Pet doors?! I don't own a pet but I knew what he was saying. A bedroom door with a flip opening at the bottom for your pets to go to the loo! DIY.

For those of you interested to have these made, do go to James from Doors' Plus. I have no information as to when exactly this will be available but I thought to post here quickly, so those making plans for your beloved pets, can think about installing a Pet Door.

All the best.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for the info CM, would you happen to have any contact info of james?

me still debating whether to get from US and install it myself

so now i have another option of getting the whole day :dancingqueen:

ya! i'm interested in the pet door too! better if it has a lock inside the room! cos night time, i can unlock the pet door n my gal can slip out to use the common toilet at the kitchen there.. but day time.. the lock also allows me to restrict her frm entering the bedroom.. hahahaha.. may b i'm asking for too much.. :dancingqueen:

not only do some pet doors come with locks, there are those that are locked by RFID

only pets with the radio tag can 'open' the door

stylo right?

i saw the cheapest pet door available over the net is around USD15 excluding shipping and installation

more worried about the installation part loh, how to cut a hole in the door???

what to use to make the first cut? :dancingqueen::bangwall:

I have noticed that there are many home owners who are also pet lovers. So I decided to post this to share with all of you out there.

For those of you who have been following my reno T-blog, I'd mentioned that I am using Doors' Plus to supply and install the doors in my new home, which I will be moving into TOMORROW (!).

The boss of Doors' Plus is a young chap, who's always happy and smiley. Such a joy working with him. Anyway, he was at my place last week supervising some works, and we chatted about how he started his business yada yada .... And I asked if business has been brisk (it has) and he told me that he will soon be making Pet Doors. What are Pet doors?! I don't own a pet but I knew what he was saying. A bedroom door with a flip opening at the bottom for your pets to go to the loo! DIY.

For those of you interested to have these made, do go to James from Doors' Plus. I have no information as to when exactly this will be available but I thought to post here quickly, so those making plans for your beloved pets, can think about installing a Pet Door.

All the best.

can you some contact information for Doors' Plus? website or phone number?

i cant find it on the web............

You can actually find Doors' Plus in the Yellow Pages.

Here is his contact anyway ...

6296 8801.

applefreak, Doors' Plus will custom make the whole door, and finish it up very nicely.

Hey thanks alot for this info ..

was looking ard for the right baby gate to lock up donut n oreo at the kitchen area ...

now wondering if james can do a pet door like baby gate .... :yumseng:

You can actually find Doors' Plus in the Yellow Pages.

Here is his contact anyway ...

6296 8801.

applefreak, Doors' Plus will custom make the whole door, and finish it up very nicely.

thanks for the contact

heng that time didn't change my bedroom doors

think will call him after CNY to see how :bow: