Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gerald28

Bed

Hi guys glad to know abt this website and you guys to , I be getting my new place hopefully soon and interested in feng shui too but 1 thing i never read about is , for the bed is it good or not good to have a gap below , some say not to as to have a solid foundation , some say have to let the chi flow pse advice

cheers guys

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys glad to know abt this website and you guys to , I be getting my new place hopefully soon and interested in feng shui too but 1 thing i never read about is , for the bed is it good or not good to have a gap below , some say not to as to have a solid foundation , some say have to let the chi flow pse advice

cheers guys

in fs, bed with fourlegs(gap below) is defacto standard.

hi bro,

can explain more? i also curious and kpo leh :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

hi bro,

can explain more? i also curious and kpo leh :unsure::dribble:

so qi can flow/circulate on top and below when you recuperate.

oic... lucky both mine bed are like that... but mine is that HB always let out qi, so must hv gd ventilation, if not i will kana poisoned... :unsure:

oic... lucky both mine bed are like that... but mine is that HB always let out qi, so must hv gd ventilation, if not i will kana poisoned... :dribble:

:unsure: i always thot you a guy.....

anyway got such extra Qi meaning you no need to buy simi hepa filter air cleaner.....all germs most likely already dead. 24.gif

:rofl: i always thot you a guy.....

anyway got such extra Qi meaning you no need to buy simi hepa filter air cleaner.....all germs most likely already dead. 24.gif

halllooo.... im a old auntie la... :rofl:

Any minimum required height for the legs? Some platform and divan beds also comes with short legs. Is that sufficient for FS?