Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
khoonyew

Rat Year

When we calculate bazi, what time are we using?

Some fengshui master say that singapore time shld be about an hr earlier than the clock shown in singapore.

Example:In singapore, the clock show 3pm. However the actual time should be 2pm according to singapore location.

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi MaCe,

Would you be able to advice is earth Rat year good for water cow? :notti:

base on YEAR alone is never accurate.

the worst hit this year is rat and horses but not forgeting that this earth year is Yang Earth.

Yang earth(mountains,huge rocks) is the only thing that can whack a Yang Water(rivers,seas), could translate into obstacles.

bazi is using your country born of year, month, date, time.

Master Mace ... this year good for Yi mao Rabbit or not ? (with lots of Wood element one)

bazi is using your country born of year, month, date, time.

Master Mace ... this year good for Yi mao Rabbit or not ? (with lots of Wood element one)

no simi master lah hahaha

yi mao very WOOD leh...anyway earth years dont realli harm wood lah.

In general only Yang water might kena jialat cos "natural born enemies", but if the Yang water is strong this is also the year Yang water can make it's mark(triple sucess).

add some gui water and yang wood to strengthen yi mao wood lor. since last time you already added some metal chop some off.

Edited by MaCe

i already lots of wood (yin) and add more gui water and yang wood .... ? ? my month, date and time also ying wood ....

i still lack of metal .. so new year I going to wear Red (Fire element) and White (Metal Element) in general .. plus some black mala braclet (Black = Water Element), Brown kaki pants (Wood element) going for xIN DAI YUN ...

i already lots of wood (yin) and add more gui water and yang wood .... ? ? my month, date and time also ying wood ....

i still lack of metal .. so new year I going to wear Red (Fire element) and White (Metal Element) in general .. plus some black mala braclet (Black = Water Element), Brown kaki pants (Wood element) going for xIN DAI YUN ...

i dunno your fullset of bazi.

for Yi wood, you need Yang wood to shelter and help on the growth.

since you need lots of metal - wear gold lor, golden frame specs, rings, gold colour. especially rings and bracelets.

talking about metal, PLACE LOTS n LOTS of metal at west.

i told you my ba zi before .... u forgotten liao ..

i agree you on the Yang wood part .. but too many will cause me to be more stubborn.

I got White silver Ring, Metal belt, White Polo Shirt, Gold Metal Rabbit on my work desk with Yello lamp shining on it. I also wear White Metal (heavy) watch. And I got white hair also ..

Lots of metal on West ? ... West is 酉 ... my enemy spot hor...

i told you my ba zi before .... u forgotten liao ..

i agree you on the Yang wood part .. but too many will cause me to be more stubborn.

I got White silver Ring, Metal belt, White Polo Shirt, Gold Metal Rabbit on my work desk with Yello lamp shining on it. I also wear White Metal (heavy) watch. And I got white hair also ..

Lots of metal on West ? ... West is 酉 ... my enemy spot hor...

use GOLD ring instead white silver.

unless you already have yang wood in your bazi then no need to add.

west(3rd star) this year will give big trouble...need more metal subdue the 3rd star. west is now VERY VERY weak metal cos kena 1st star strengthening the 3rd star....overpowered.

use GOLD ring instead white silver.

unless you already have yang wood in your bazi then no need to add.

west(3rd star) this year will give big trouble...need more metal subdue the 3rd star. west is now VERY VERY weak metal cos kena 1st star strengthening the 3rd star....overpowered.

White can liao .. GOLD ring can't wear liao ... my finger size reduce. ..

no Yang Wood... double check and confirm already .. but I got Yang Wood Wife....

Lucky I got LCD TV on the west of the house ... ok .. i put some gold inot over there on the west with Qi Lin..

3rd star is what element har ?

White can liao .. GOLD ring can't wear liao ... my finger size reduce. ..

no Yang Wood... double check and confirm already .. but I got Yang Wood Wife....

Lucky I got LCD TV on the west of the house ... ok .. i put some gold inot over there on the west with Qi Lin..

3rd star is what element har ?

then you found yourself a perfect partner liao. no need add yang wood.

Wood. haiz.....i hate most.

MaCe, ahnah

You 2 are pro.. :P

ya pro at talkingcock nia :(

MaCe, ahnah

You 2 are pro.. :P

me not pro ... me newbie talkingcock... :(

then you found yourself a perfect partner liao. no need add yang wood.

Wood. haiz.....i hate most.

that means ... u hate me isit...

that means ... u hate me isit...

the 3rd star lah.

me used to love woodworking hehe chop them, poke them, slash them, saw them,burn them...etc :(

the 3rd star lah.

me used to love woodworking hehe chop them, poke them, slash them, saw them,burn them...etc :(

why why ... u wan to chop me, poke me, slash me, saw me and burn me .....

:P:P:P:(

because me is wood element ppl..